[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was taking a piss a few minutes ago when a voice called my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: téléchargement.png (2KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.png
2KB, 220x229px
I was taking a piss a few minutes ago when a voice called my name and said I was going to die.I believe in science and this is the first time I post here.I'm really scared.I'm drunk but I've been drinking for 15 years without hearing voices.What can I do to make the this fucking ghost go away?
>>
>>19390970
pray to the judeo-christian god. may have been warning you about your drinking(i'm not against drinking, just you may be doing it too much)
>>
>>19390970
Everyone is going to die, realize fearing it is pointless. If you feared it that much you wouldn't drink so much
>>
>>19390981
I don't believe in God.I don't believe in aniyhing paranormal but I know I'm not crazy and I crealry heard a voice.I'm afraid to sleep.
>>
>>19390970
>I've been drinking for 15 years
>said I was going to die
Sounds like you were at the doctor's office giving a urine sample and he told you that you have to stop drinking so heavily because you're going to die.
>>
I think my house was built in the 1890's but I don't know if anyone died here.I've been living here since 2000 but this is the first time I hear such things.I heard some kind of whispers before but I believed it was in my mind but this time it was too fucking real.
>>
>>19391002
well theres two scenarios here. you're a schizophrenic or theres a spirit world, and likely a creator of it all. which is easier for you to accept?
>>
>>19391034
I know I'm not crazy.My Grandma is dying in an hospital near my house maybe it's related?
>>
>>19390970
we're all gonna die, retard
>>
File: hweeeeeeev232q.png (390KB, 1340x763px) Image search: [Google]
hweeeeeeev232q.png
390KB, 1340x763px
>>19390970
Next time you hear his voice go tell that motherfucker that No he's going to fucking die and tell him to come to your face and swing, and if he does punch him in the nuts and body slam him
>>
>>19391051
could also be a demon feeding on your fear/grief. same solution: ask god for help(or become an /x/ wizard)
>>
>>19391069
I hope to die at 100 years old but the voice seemed to say I will die soon.I need to pee but I'm too afraid to leave my room.I'm gonna wait till sunrise.
>>
>>19391083
I don't want to mess with the deads.And I don't think I can do anything against someone who is already dead.
>>
>>19391093
sure, injure your kidneys and die sooner.
SMRT
>>
>>19390970
where did the voice come from?
>>
>>19391118
From the corridor
>>
I'm hearring my cat scratching the door.I heared cats make ghosts go away.Maybe i should let him go inside.
>>
>>19391138
no stop, what if it was an actual human saying that. You should be more scared.
>>
>>19391117
You can make fun of me but I'm skeptic as fuck and for the first time of my life I'm legitimately scared of something I can't see.
>>
>>19391153
No way there is nobody exept me and the cat and I don't think that this lil'motherfucker can speak.
>>
>>19391155
well, if its a demon you're giving it what it wants by that. anything else and there's even less reason to be afraid.
>>
>>19391223
Why a demon would appear suddenly in my house to scare me?
>>
>>19391230
may have been here before now, have anybody over in the last few months? sometimes these things travel with people and stay at a place, things like tonight can make them more powerful
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.