[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me your best end of the world scenario.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 17

File: infernal.jpg (123KB, 586x381px) Image search: [Google]
infernal.jpg
123KB, 586x381px
Give me your best end of the world scenario.
>>
I'd want to spend my last days on earth with the girl of my dreams, but it'd be a remote place where it's just the two of us and far away from the chaos going on in the city/suburbs.

Preferably we'd be at nude beach, nude and hip dip in the water gazing into each other eyes and on the outlyings of her iris i'd see a meteor beginning to form but all it'd do is make her gaze that much more meaningful and beautiful to me and we'd kiss and make out as the heavens back to wrong and we'd fuck with the movements of the earths plates synchrnozing with our thrust and then the big boom would come as we cummed and confided each other. The last thing we'd see each others satisfied looks.
>>
>>19390745
That's gay.
>>
I just want to be a anti-villain super-villain that would destroy the bullshit that is going on in this world. Like red hood. Except that I would not be that evil like him.
>>
>>19390745
lol
>>
Nuclear winter. 90 percent of food resources are lost millions starve riots and looting only the prepared survive.
>>
>>19390508
I'd want to be watching the bomb fall from a comfy location only to have the last bomb drop on me.
>>
>>19390508
Hiking in the mountains. I then see a big shadow covering the ground from the sky. Gets cooler, gust of wind, see a larger fireball in the sky and then a loud bang, explosion and then the energy wave wipes everything out.
>>
It not ending actually. That would be the best scenario.
But ok ill bite.
>Be me
>End of world
>oh no
>Board up house
>Make some hot Irish coffee in the
>Sit by window all cozy smoking cigarettes with my doggos
>>
>>19390508
Everyone's memories are wiped. They forget their names. Their words. Their past. Their now. They lose everything. Then the world burns because there is no memory of the world.
>>
File: Prey_endings.0.jpg (151KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Prey_endings.0.jpg
151KB, 1200x800px
The good ending of Prey turns out to be real and we are one with the Ayys but most of us are still uncapable to actually see it
>>
>>19390508
https://youtu.be/dk52mUy10WU
>>
Zombie apocalypse or go home.
I'd love to build a settlement with other survivors.
>>
Atomic bombs drop any no one lives. That's the most realistic scenario and that's what's going to happen.
>>
>>19390508
Best?

well to me my desired trait in an apocalypse is for it to be quick, so I would want a meteor strike. A big ass meteor mind you, one that would ass blast one half of the planet and devastate the other.

This way the world will crumble within an hour, and it wouldn't be so drawn out.
>>
>>19391259
the walking dead is gay you fag
>>
>>19390844
>anti villain super villain
Think you mean anti hero? Which isn't a super villain.
>Like red hood
Red hood isn't a villain, he's an anti hero. And he's not in anyway evil. He has fucked up methods, like the Punisher, but exacts them in the name of justice.
>>
>>19390508

>> Watch as last person I know to be within hundreds, and likely thousands of miles, of me coughs and wheezes their last breaths as I try to console them.
>> I feel it now to, my throat having gone dry and burning, and the fever started. I cannot even talk to my friend as he lays there, grasping my hand as he gurgles on puss and blood.
>> No idea where, or how it started, just know that the pandemic spread at a rate ten times as fast as Spanish Influenza had, with a devastatingly long incubation period, but with near total mortality.
>> Me and friend share last moments is sorrow for all we have both lost in recent weeks. I try to cry, but my sinus are to irritated with the fever to let me, friends tear ducts weakened from the illness leak puss and blood with tears.
>> Watch as he goes, gurgling, rasping, fighting to breath.
>> Sit back, check that revolver is loaded, feel it weighing heavy in my hand, calling to me.
>> Head aches so bad as fever climbs, and I begin to feel blood erupt out my mouth from first hard cough as I enter the illness final stage.
>> So sad and bitter, thought I had beaten it, and would live with others to rebuild the world.
>>
>bombs drop
>remaining humans go mad
>massive infighting
>fight for survival
>a few years later, the ones who survived rule the earth
>>
>>19390508
I want the Mad Max scenario desu senpai.
>>
>>19390508
Crossed scenario.

Zombie like virus spreads around the world, causes people to turn into bloodthirsty psychopaths who want to kill, torture, and rape everyone around them, by any means necessary. Entire cities turn into slaughter houses over night.
>>
>>19390508

Yellowstone erruption
I can almost sense the anger and hate inside the earth
>>
File: download.jpg (15KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 182x268px
I'd like my ending to be like the movie "This is the End". Just good ol' fashioned stuff.
>>
File: 1501822433424.jpg (209KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501822433424.jpg
209KB, 833x1000px
>>19390508
ok:
The world ends
>>
>>19390508
sum1 post the "Europe 2100" pic where there's only black ppl
>>
File: d5syz8k.jpg (330KB, 877x1300px) Image search: [Google]
d5syz8k.jpg
330KB, 877x1300px
>>19390508
>Genetics prove too damn effective at bettering humanity
>mass genetic editing, gene splicing, and deletions
>new species splits off based on genetic outcome of: intelligence and physical performance
>extensive genetic modifying of new species renders them superior and more adaptable to both civilization, and the wild
>new species is intelligent, clever, and able to learn quickly enough to compete with AI to an extent
>new class emerges in societies across the globe first as elites, then over time into upper-lower class, and middle-upper class
>inevitable automation of nearly all jobs in nearly all sectors of employment presents a cut-off point to those who did or could not physically invest their offspring with genetic editing
>eventual extinction of homo sapiens as newer species tailor society and civilization to benefit them the most (longevity in relation to reward-outcomes)
>Some riots, violent outlashes, and genuine racial tensions will emerge but will be the dying throes of the "old world".
>>
>>19390508
>world is freezing over
>I sit in snow with my violin, dogs, & flag wrapped around me
>within hours I am eternally at rest
>>
>>19390508
A girl and I buy a couple of balloons at a local toy shop. We set them free to represent our free love. These balloons set off ICBM radar initiating mutrally assured destruction.
>>
The prophecies of the one were true. A divine judge of mankind from within mankind's own. He arises in a society secluded from the social sphere so it comes as a surprise.
"Greetings mankind! It is I, the second advocate of humanity! The hidden Christ of this system! I have come to wreak havoc upon the wicked and bring vindication to the righteous!"
He lists off all of our sins and the consequences of those actions. Sending the masses into a blistering inferno of divine hatred.
>>
>>19393470
99 Luftballons <3
>>
File: kanye-smiling.jpg (83KB, 638x656px) Image search: [Google]
kanye-smiling.jpg
83KB, 638x656px
>>19390745
>>19390745
>>
The most powerful countries will commit genocides against overpopulated countries, to regulate the amount of people and control the lack of water and other resources. A lot of governments will riot against it, and we'll kill each other.

The world is going to be reset again, earth will wait thousands of years again to see another generation of humans that will claim that we were aliens.
>>
>>19390508

Black hole wanders into the solar system. It's over even if it doesn't move further in than the Oort cloud.

Sun runs out of fissionable material and begins it's expansion phase. Crispy

Andromeda Galaxy collides with Milky Way. It's unknown what will happen to the solar system but it's best not to be there when it happens.

The first one could happen the latter 2 WILL happen.
>>
>we are all God dreaming
>God wakes up
>universe instantly ceases to exist
>God gets up, goes to the bathroom, has a glass of water, then goes back to bed
>dreams up a new universe
>>
>>19390508
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S363ixv9oZk

(don't watch if you're of nervous disposition)
>>
>>19390745
boy you gay as hell
>>
>>19390993
>smoking cigarettes with my doggos
Stop giving cigarettes to doggos.
>>
>>19390508
It gonna happen soon, just wait.
But really, the scariest world's end is when black hole slowly moves to Earth, step by step, and people see black circle appearing in blue skies and run somethere because they haven't right way to escape. Also it's followed by ultra-sonic sounds because of air being attracted by this hole.
>>
>>19394478
Oh sry~, i forgot to tell...
I meant 23rd of September, you must not think about black holes))
>>
>>19393729
God is dreaming about you like a shit, what a disrespect for his creation, LOL
>>
File: 1488330595724.jpg (70KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
1488330595724.jpg
70KB, 640x630px
>>19390508

>Complete THE GREAT WORK.
>Total NON EXISTENCE!
>YAY no more division!
>derp
>>
File: here_forever.jpg (73KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
here_forever.jpg
73KB, 460x562px
>>19390508
1% to 3% will ascend to 5th density.
29% to 47% will ascend to 4th density.
50% to 70% stay on 3rd density earth.

After the ascending people leave, the remaining people will be either barely evolved human animals, or spiritually advanced but evil psychopaths. All civilization will crumble within a few years.

The remaining psychopaths will think they are in their Satanically promised heaven, where they will "rule" for thousands of years. They'll sit around masturbating their egos over how much smarter they were than all those retards who "disappeared". There will be wars, coups, and betrayals forever.

People in the higher densities will watch it all like the way people watch "Game of Thrones" now. Any asshole who says "Winter is Coming" gets exiled back to the 3rd density and laughed until the next ascension (in 10,000 to 20,000 years).
>>
>>19390508

Everyone attacking (((them))) because everyone in the world discovers of their putrid acts on humanity. Everyone, including the ayylmaos.
>>
File: blyat.jpg (9KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
blyat.jpg
9KB, 227x222px
>>19390745
lol faggot
>>
>>19393470
Nice.
>>
>>19390508
We run out of chicken tendies
we die
>>
>>19390508
Surviving the apocalypse, curse or a blessing?
>>
>>19390508
it will all be the memory of a dead child
>>
>the hidden elites that rule the world are autistic for eschatology
>want to do some shit thats out of their hands (think seele from evangelion)
>have been preping the masses for a massive sacrifice for a while now by all sorts of means
>cern opens a portal to hell
>????
>>
>Dimethylmercury in the water supply
>a few lines of code to create and release an ai for Instrumental convergence
>botulysm in the milk supply
Oh wait, were we talking about my evil plans to destroy humanity or natural things?
My bad yall.
>>
>>19396003
I want to believe! But, uh... What does 'ascending' look like?
>>
>>19391259
suuure. all the petty fucking drama, politics and gossip of ordinary life but now the fucking cunts are deadly afraid and paranoid as well. sounds like a blast!
>>
File: Sadhu.jpg (25KB, 295x440px) Image search: [Google]
Sadhu.jpg
25KB, 295x440px
>>19390508
God gets the balls to confront me.
>>
>>19390993

Sounds good to me.
>>
As a pure energy beam the very old earth dies, the past of my once corporal mortal ancestors
>>
>buys blackout curtains to avoid future rapture
>tin foil to avoid brain to mash potato status
fml for it being this generation of the great habbining
>>
>>19397965
It's the best time to be alive!
>>
>>19398265
c-can we have a party on this day it would make the transition much smoother.
>>
>>19398275
I'll be too busy watching everything and waiting to die.
>>
>>19390508
I've been thinking about the comic book villain trope lately, where someone becomes obsessed with destroying the world. Aren't the tools to destroy the world real and in public knowledge? (I'm mainly talking about nuclear weapons and nuclear plants) There has to be someone out there that has intent to destroy the world, luck of being born in a place like the U.S. where they can move upwards in society, and the smarts to not reveal their plans to others while working towards this destruction.

I hope I'm wrong, but I can't help but look at things like chernobyl or the Fukushima incident and wonder if all of our nuclear technology and weapons really do present the greatest threat to the survival of life on Earth.
>>
>>19390844
Red Hood doesn't kill people anymore, dude. He's a good boy, being a good big bro to Bizarro.

I really liked that one guy who wrote about a world where aliens came, and started using human corpses and brains as their skinsuits and armies. It was creepy.
>>
File: 1495693113917.jpg (98KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1495693113917.jpg
98KB, 500x667px
>>19398318
You don't want to know the answer to that.
>>
>>19398318
there are other ways to destroy the world that doesn't involve big bombs and nuclear fallout. But the answer is yes, the ability to do so it out there completely open to the general public. All it takes is one person with a bit of money and lack of morals to do so. Likely very little that could be done to stop it if someone decided to do it.
>>
The Cola Wars: https://vimeo.com/218908974
>>
>>19390508
hopefully something that would mostly only affect humanity so the earth can retake itself and heal like the extinction of the dinosaurs
>>
File: meow_pepe.jpg (67KB, 775x719px) Image search: [Google]
meow_pepe.jpg
67KB, 775x719px
>>19397266
4th density beings are all around us NOW. They CAN watch us but we are about as interesting as watching (boring) animals.

Ascension will be when a critical mass of people are READY and TRYING to raise their vibration or density level at the same time. Sources are contradictory on weather the earth will also raise to 4th density. In that case the 3rd density "remainers" will be taken to a new (possibly copied) 3rd density earth. If not, then the newly ascended 4th density people will "disappear" almost instantly and be resettled on other 4th density planets.

The 4th density is like a dream world. Things are much LESS solid, and MORE responsive to thoughts and desires. Our collective belief in "magic" comes from (formerly)) 4th density souls incarnating on earth, and then forgetting their true nature. Imagine a world 50% MORE real than a lucid dream, but 50% LESS real than the (current) 3rd density earth.
>>
Most likely the sun burning the surface of the planet. The ozone layer is now looking like swiss cheese.
>>
File: moon crash's into earth.jpg (35KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
moon crash's into earth.jpg
35KB, 520x390px
>>19390508
The moon just having a direct impact into planet earth. Personally i think that be a hell of a way to go out with a bang. And at least it probably be more of a quick death than famine or nuclear war. The only other way would be like other annon said >>19401161
sun just fucks us up. But i would personally like to go out with one hell of a bang being yea moon just fucks us up.
>>
>>19390508
I'm still willing to bet that we get our asses kicked by the Apophis asteroid
>>
>>19393332
Nope that's just the anger and hate inside you.
>>
I shoot myself before I get to experience my family die as I am helpless to do anything about it.
>>
Best possible scenario...

Some virus breaks out that 999/1000 males die. Also wiper out any female below an 8 on the hotness scale. Me and the other survivors are balls deep in pussy for the rest of our lives.
>>
>>19390508
God rules earth, after killing everyone
>>
Angry that nobody worships him, the true God descends upon the earth with a metallic baseball bat and starts hitting christians behinds the ears with it.
>>
Cern fucks up makes a black hole that swallows the earth the only person who has time to react is one scientist who only has time to think about the word shit before everyone dies
>>
>>19394478

I'm pretty sure that if a black hole was close enough to earth to be "visible" as you've described, there wouldn't be anyone left to see it
>>
>>19391160
i just finished prey, prety good game. went back and used the escape pod, got the "bad ending".

Do we ever find out who december is, or...?
>>
File: 1499182482973.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1499182482973.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>19390745
lol gay
>>
>>19397266
not whatever that is.
>>
>>19393729
so every comment is just god shitposting
>>
>>19390508
do your own homework
>>
File: 1501818554661.jpg (33KB, 400x295px) Image search: [Google]
1501818554661.jpg
33KB, 400x295px
>>19390745
Gay ass nigga bruh
>>
>No fall of the veil scenario.

I am very disappointed in you /x/. Considering it is a theory pioneered here in better days I'll enlighten a few of you.

>There exists (at least) two planes of existence. The physical and the astral.
>The physical is the flesh and blood reality of the waking world.
>The astral is the spiritual realm of dreams and the metaphysical.
>There is a veil that seperates the two planes from each other.
>This veil was created by an ancient spell cast by our ancestors.
>This contained much of the supernatural and let humanity prosper.
>Over time this veil has weakened and gaps can appear.
>When this happens we experience paranormal events and entities.
>In some parts of the world the veil is thin and so they become hotspots of activity.
>Eventually, either via natural decay or through active sabotage the veil will fall.
>In this event the two planes will once again merge together.
>Thus releasing the full weight of the supernatural upon the waking world.
>Everything ever dreamed in all the ages of man will once more walk the earth.

Whenever you see a "Does someone feel like something's about to happen." thread it's because the veil is becoming weak and the other side is starting to seep through. Of course so far it's always managed to heal up and / or be repaired by various forces. Typically the veil is weakend by occult action, or by belief in the supernatural. The more people who beleive the weaker it gets. The hype around 2012 was the last time we came really close to the veil falling as so many people were entertaining the thought in unison. That was forseen and so the event was avoided.

What was not anticipated was the backlash against the established narrative which happened recently. The act of so many people questioning what was the truth, and making reality more relative to individual belief systems is a massive assault on the veil.

That's why so many people have an impending sense of 'something' recently.
>>
>>19400882
As a vivid dreamer who wishes dreams were more static and a frustrated waker who wishes reality was less static, I confess that sounds thoroughly amazing.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.