[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Succubus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1501709473333.jpg (67KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
1501709473333.jpg
67KB, 500x314px
If you summon a succubus does the devil get to own your soul or some shit? Like is there a downside to summoning one? How do you summon one anyway any experiences? Thank you in advance to anyone who answers
>>
Replace the word Devil with Demiurge and your closer to the Truth.

Replace the word soul, with spirit.
>>
>>19390304
just do a covert ritual and if anyone asks say it attacked you on the street
>>
When will Uncle Kaneko return from his journey through the flower fields
>>
>>19390324
Demiurge? Is that diff than the devil and whatever it is would own my soul if i summon a succubus?
>>
>>19390304

Let me try and explain, by changing some wording in your question.

>> If you have a high genetic predisposition to alcoholism does drinking gradually increasing amounts of hard liquor everyday mean you'll eventually lose your sanity to alcoholism?

Yes.

Like is there a downside to summoning one?

Succubus are like alcohol or drugs, in the sense that they over stimulate pleasure centers to an abused level, till the point of damaging and retarding their normal, and critical functions. The difference here is that the drugs and alcohol act on a physical level, the succubus acts on a spiritual one, and is far more insidious with how completely it ruins one.

How do you summon one anyway any experiences?

Like an addict, where there is will there is way. There is no 'magic bullet' formula to these things. There is the development of true will to a point where things things are facilitated into happening, i.e., you basically become a big fucking 'come devour my spirit' beacon to these beings, and you mutually start to 'thin' the divides in reality between you. Whether through sigil, ritual, visualization, fuck astral projection even, you'll set up a will that will mold things on both the conscious and subconscious level to meet this fate.
>>
>>19390419
Thank you my man. I dont want a devoured soul so will probably not gonna summon
>>
>>19390602
Your soul won't get devoured anyway, because succubi aren't real and you can't summon them.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.