[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you open your third eye?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: EyeofHorus.png (23KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
EyeofHorus.png
23KB, 650x500px
Can you force it open through psychedelics? What if I don't want to use psychedelics?

Any ideas, /x/?
>>
>>19390199
Psychedelics won't force it open no matter how strong the hallucinogenic effects. Only you can open your mind, and when you have you should expect your trips to change too. All psychedelics will do is give you a temporary understanding of why it's okay to open your mind.
>>
Look up how to breathe while vibrating your larynx. Many musicians or band members know, already.

The larynx is a part of our body that has energetic uses beyond the physical, just like the third eye.

If you are meditating yet not feeling anything between the eyes on the forehead, breathe with your larynx whilst meditating and do not try to force anything.
>>
>>19390219
Visualization is very, very powerful.

As you breathe in, use the vibrations in your throat to feed, or stoke, or trigger the flame of your third eye.

Or whatever works for you.

Awakening begins with realizing you will have your own way of things, regardless of what others might say, and beginning to trust what you feel and think might help.

However, visualization is key to anything in this realm of consciousness. The larynx, simply a tool.
>>
Not OP, but I keep seeing people who say it's dangerous to open your third eye because it's easier to see spirits and stuff of that nature. Is this true?
>>
>>19390243
>I keep seeing people who say it's dangerous to open your third eye because it's easier to see spirits and stuff of that nature. Is this true?
It's called LARPing, or schizophrenia
>>
>>19390248

Nobody asked you, shill. Fuck off.
>>
>>19390233
i feel like I need to elaborate on this

Make sounds that vibrate your head, make sounds like orrlelaoorrrlrleeooo and move the vibrations around in your skull, to itch parts of your brain. The parts of your brain itch because of weird chemicals like cobalt (heavy metals). Have fun!
>>
>>19390243
What's more dangerous, seeing what's there or knowing there is something there you refuse to see?
>>
>>19390243
it definitely fucks with your ability to perceive your eyes input, tracers and color patterns on solid colors are apparent.

The entire process of seeing is your brain using symbology to tell itself what's going on outside, so anything you perceive will end up being close to what's really going on.

THIS NEVER EVER MEANS THAT YOU SHOULD HURT ANYBODY.
>>
>>19390255
Take your meds Bonzo
>>
>>19390243
The third eye is not an eye.

The third eye is a channel that receives energy from the world around us in the form of thought, physical sensations, emotions, etc.

More important of all, the third eye opens you to thoughts, sensations, and emotions from the Source (Creator, God, whatever you wish to call it.) THOSE are the emotions that form the crown "chakra"... Which is not an energy point, but rather the stream of thoughts one can access and train to receive from our Source.

There ARE entities other than us physical ones, on this plane of existence. If you see any of them, it is because they have chosen to reveal themselves to you.

Realize the Source and you will realize nothing can affect your spirit or mind unless you give it the authority to.
>>
>>19390267

I dunno. I think I'd be pretty creeped out if I knew there was someone watching me everytime I took a bath.
>>
Watch this thread closely, friends. See how the shills will flock here to argue, insult, and distract because we are speaking in truths.
>>
>>19390275

We outnumber you.
>>
>>19390283
it's still early, I think we have a little bit more time. I have videogames to finish before all this shit goes down anyways.
>>
>>19390199
Holy shit OP you actually do believe in this shit don't you? This board is so retarded lmao
>>
>>19390277

Most woke shit I've read.
>>
>>19390293
Shills already know they're outnumbered. Their only goal is to get people attacking each other.
>>
>>19390315

They are more afraid than us.

Hilarious.
>>
Don't do it.
The psychic voices and visions are terribly taxing. And people will just tell you you are crazy.
>>
>>19390277
yall got evidence to back your claims or are you larping?
>>
>>19390322
Not everyone gets uncontrollable voices and visions. You have a different type of connection and it's up to you to figure out how it works/make sense of it.
>>19390360
We're talking about a sensory organ here. No amount of me seeing the color red is gonna help you see the color red if you refuse to open your eyes and look at it.
>>
>>19390360
>report all posts that use the phrase "LARP"
>>
>>19390386
Yeah... Like anyone who participates in real discussions on /x/ is using /pol/ terminology and methods of attack.
>>
>>19390283
If i was a shill i wouldn't even touch this thread because it full of misinformation. You retarded fuckers are all over the place, you're using a concept from the Hindu Yogic culture, and then in the same breath you say "vibrating your larynx" helps. Lol
>>
>>19390482
not that anon, but if its full of misinformation, then can you point us towards the right direction please and thank you
>>
>>19390482
Ahahaha wow.

I apologize to anyone that does not realize that the truth about our bodies, minds, and souls are hidden across all religions and medias of belief (even science.)

Specific religions and paranormal facets were not pushed as hard as they were on /x/ until other forces discovered how many walks of life and knowledge were shared on /x/ to be considered all at once.
>>
>>19390199
I'm glad you could get some real answers before others were suddenly called in to break this up.
>>
>>19390501
Check the Kaulajnananirnaya Tantra. When you're discussing a well established concept, i think it's better to go at the source than grok some faggots' stupid new age rebranding of spirituality.
>>
>>19390199
Check out "Awakening the Third Eye" by Samuel Sagan. The process described is very similar to what this poster said >>19390219
>>
>>19390262
>cobalt

Could this be the result of magnetism?
>>
>>19390547
>Check out "Awakening the Third Eye" by Samuel Sagan.

I think this author might be worth checking ou...

>The process described is very similar to what this poster said

Well no, not really. Stop samefagging.
>>
>>19390278
They'd still watch you regardless. Now you'd just be able to see them, and then tell them to fuck off. Get it now?
>>
>>19390560
Actually it is. I wasn't the guy that posted that. The method consists of vibrating the larnyx through a form of raspy breathing and then connecting those vibrations to the forehead area.
>>
>>19390576
>The method consists of vibrating the larnyx through a form of raspy breathing and then connecting those vibrations to the forehead area.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is a worse level of bullshit than fringechan
>>
>>19390588

You will learn soon that it is not bullshit.

You are on the wrong side of history, my friend.
>>
File: 45632789-tool-wallpaper.jpg (611KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
45632789-tool-wallpaper.jpg
611KB, 2048x1152px
but how do we actually open it though? give us new guys some guidance please
>>
File: kuzunohonkai_ep7_spoiler_16.jpg (6KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
kuzunohonkai_ep7_spoiler_16.jpg
6KB, 640x360px
I accidentally opened my third eye once, I think. I remember thinking of all sorts if crazy shit, but I can't remember what they were, the last thing I remember is seeing Saturn, and then I felt a hot white light pierce my forehead , I sorta had as mini seizure and then I fell asleep.
>>
Hey what do you think about this book? Is it good? Can you advice some books on the subject?
>>
>>19391229

I am about to read it. It seems very interesting so far.
>>
>>19390219

god knows how many on x would benefit from taking deeper breaths and exhaling fully

most realistic advice on the boat ATM
>>
So the third eye is key for awareness... Wow, this explains a lot. Ever since I started hallucinating I have started to become a bit more at peace with myself, more aware of my surroundings and I just don't care what people think about me anymore.

It's truly a fascinating experience. I am glad you people guided me through this. You people are angels.
>>
File: 1498796335970.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498796335970.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>19391179
You're all in a movie. Truman show shit. But don't listen to me. SPOILER.
>>
Just sit on the toilet and relax your bowels. It'll happen soon enough.
>>
>>19391229
Its good shit, glad to see its starting to spread
>>
>>19391458
"All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts" -- William Shakespeare (Francis Bacon)
>>
>>19391229
It's good. The only method I have used that gave actual results.
>>
>>19390248
Schizophrenia is literally an over active third eye in someone who can't control it.
>>
>>19391628

Guess I need to learn how to control it, then.
>>
>>19391179
What do you think of rick strassmans work? he made another book about dmt revolving around judaism
>>
I've read of a few methods to open your 3rd.

One method was from the book The Lucid Dreamer by Malcom Goodwin

Simple. You focus on the area between your eyes and eye brows. Breath deep and slow and hold your focus there.

You should feel a pulling sensation. The trick is to keep your focus there and keep breathing.

After awhile the pulling sensation goes away and is replaced but a feeling of warmth or tingling. That fades as well and then you feel that area relax this is your pineal game or 3rd eye becoming active.

Another method I read here that worked well for me is to meditate and again focus on the area of your 3rd eye right between it just above your eyebrows.

Imagine an all of light there and then focus on spinning it. Clockwise/counterclockwise backward/forward in diagonals. Focus it spinning faster and faster.

My experience with this is that you get it spinning fast enough and then the ball of light just vibrates almost becomes self sustaining. And feels like it's humming and you get a sensation over your whole body.

When I do this method I kinda feel like a fire emminating from my skin. Sounds gay as Fuck it's just how I see it.

Like a green/blue fire burning all over my skin and burning brightest from my 3rd eye.

The faster the eye spins the brighter and further out the fire expands.

I belive during this time my pineal glad is active and working.

Warning: I had a kind of realization that doing this does draw a certain amount of attention to your self. Like I knew it instinctively.

Anyway wtf do I know.
>>
>>19390277

so wait, does this mean that someone who constantly has negative thoughts will see mostly demons?
>>
>>19390199
lube, and start with one finger
>>
>>19390199
No you can't force it open. Drugs don't open it either no matter what anyone tells you. Drugs can potentially increase you state of awareness temporarily and everyone mistakes this as their third eye opening. I think it's because opening the third eye is often equated to enlightenment which is incorrect.
>>
>>19391628
>schizophrenia is literally this for everyone
>I read it on a blogspot that fetishize mental illness by saying they're super powers!
>>
>>19392878
No it's not that cut and dry. It has more to do with how you're living your life, not why you're thinking at any given moment. It's just having your decisions in order and being able to deal with the weight of your actions (karma). "Thinking positively #lovenlight" does absolutely nothing except fool yourself.

Also to the moron talking about schizophrenia in this thread, read a ducking book. https://youtu.be/nEnklxGAmak
>>
You can't open it permanently with psychedelics and there's a higher chance you're going to fuck yourself up. Meditate, don't be a drughead lowlife hippie who mistakes hallucination for enlightenment.
>>
File: 1376524251654.jpg (67KB, 594x908px) Image search: [Google]
1376524251654.jpg
67KB, 594x908px
>>19390243
Yeah if you're about to be eaten by a lion then just close your eyes and the danger will go away.
Also don't listen to the LARPfags who watch too many movies, just learn to protect yourself spiritually and the otherworldly can't do shit.
>>
Can you see other dimensions with 3rd eye? Do you have any experience with it?
>>
File: images (15).jpg (23KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
23KB, 332x443px
>>19390199
Bendover
>pic related
>>
>>19390199
Get away from wifi, cell phones, bluetooth, powerlines, house wiring, and other sources of pulsed fields at microwave and EL frequencies.

They act on the charge groups comprising voltage gated calcium channel's voltage sensing subunit, causing them to activate at incorrect times, which leads to chronically elevated Ca2+, an upregulation of iNOS activity, and a saturation of NO processing pathways and downregulation of superoxide dismutase, thus leading to the formation of peroxynitrite. Which damages DNA and most cellular structures. Dendritic spines and BBB integrity included, in fact, reduction of dendritic arborization is one of the earliest visible effects, along with a reduction in melatonin secretion. Screws up all your hormone cycles and potentiates peripheral formation of beta-amyloid.
>>
>>19394396
Hot hot cloaca. So Hote.
You fry an egg.
>>
File: theLastDigitisa4.png (570KB, 800x862px) Image search: [Google]
theLastDigitisa4.png
570KB, 800x862px
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.