[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had a premonition? Has it turned out true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1488859305158.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488859305158.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
Have you ever had a premonition? Has it turned out true?
>>
When I was 10-12 I was holding a penny that had been crushed on train tracks to give it magical properties.
I was in my front yard, wishing something bad would happen, when I witnessed a car crash into a tree.
Does that count?
>>
Last time i saw my grandfather i had the feeling i would never see him again, he died few weeks later.

A year ago I wake up with the feeling that one of my friend would die soon. And one of my friend died few weeks later in a car accident.
>>
>>19390285
By the way, during his cremation his sister sing a few song in his memory. The last one was one of his favourite song. Just at the very end of the soung a picture of him which was hanging near the coffin since the beggining of the ceremeony just falled of while nobody was here.
>>
>>19389800

When I was a kid I dreamed that Princess Diana died. A couple of weeks later it happened. I'm not even British.
>>
I have moments in dreams that happen in real life all the time. It's never anything major, my earliest premonition that I can recall is holding a lego toy in my aunts restaurant that came true. My last one that I remember was seeing the backend of a Ford Explorer on a Main Street in my town. It happens a lot for me.
>>
Girlfriend saw a car crash and heard help during meditation. Next day her friend died in a car crash
>>
>>19389800
Had a dream when I was 7 that my house caught on fire, and it happened in real life a few months later.
>>
We confirmation bias now.
>>
>>19389800
when I was young, 11-13. I used too predict episodes of tv shows that would be broadcast that day, with out even looking at the tv guide, lamest powers I know.
For example I would be doing maths or some shit in class when I would start thinking about sponge bob and the best day ever episode. Then hours later I would get home and that exact episode would be on tv. This would only happen with tv shows I had watched already but only once.
I stopped doing this when I stopped watching tv and went on the internet but every now and then I have a feeling of Deja Vu like I saw it in a dream.
>>
>>19389800
yes often, though they only come in my dreams so now i don't go to bed sober so i don't remember. At first it was pretty cool, things like id see an old friend and a certain setting in a dream and a week or two latter i would run across them in a location reflective of the sting in my dream, eventually i started to see things that were not so nice,long story short id see how people were going to die.
even not going t be sober i still get the occasional dream but only really big events in my life. shits not all its cracked up to be
>>
>>19392393
Yeah! And we would predict when the commercials end and the show would start back up! Almost naturally.
>>
My gf has had some of them.

The earliest was when her grandmother was sick at the hospital. My gf was sleeping but woke up out of nowhere. Her granny had just died.

A couple of years ago she got an usual phone call from her mother, but by the time she picked up she knew exactly what had happenned. An elder aunt of hers had just died, and she knew it without having heard of her in a couple of weeks.

Another time I was with her at a shop. Her favourite animals are sharks. She picked up a random natgeo magazine and said "There are gonna be sharks". Just as she oppened it, a two pages photo of a white shark jumping towards the camera appeared. The cover had the photo of a fingerprint and no text related to sharks.

Also, she has dreamt of people dying and discovering the next day it was true. This has happenned with 2 of her friends and her nanny, in different occasions.
>>
>>19392441
commercials always end with ads for shows, i can tell exactly when the last add is on. tats not a power that's just paying attention
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.