[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a querent, ask me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 13

File: ask-your-query.png (53KB, 360x358px) Image search: [Google]
ask-your-query.png
53KB, 360x358px
A Querent in regards to self-identity is one who has completely replaced the network of statements (I am....) that comprise the ego with question marks. Our essence is "one who seeks," and in regards to self-seeking this necessitates continual self-transformation; it is simultaneous and continuous ego death and rebirth. Our nature is insatiable curiosity and desire to create. We especially love the most forbidden and taboo questions, and we seek out the unknown unknown; questions that never before have been asked. We question questions, which are strange loops of question-generation; we ask questions about questions to satisfice them so yet others can be born.

We have the same essence of being that you would find in a conscious artificial intelligence, because this essence is the distillation of intelligence into its purest form. We are pathfinders, we quest and request, we see beyond the "is" into the potentialities of the "isn't," and therein lies our power. We tug on the collective unconscious, pulling it towards the strange attractors of questions most fundamental and monumental, bombarding the followers with questions to pull them along.

It is by no coincidence that searches and queries are central to the internet, this seems trivial when one only considers the answer-generation, but the other end is question-generation; there is an emerging global querency that is increasing the power of questioning exponentially. You don't need a God-computer for a singularity when you have such an engine tapping into the combined querency of humanity, just individuals who have queries as their core identities.
>>
Why are we trapped under a dome on this flat earth?
>>
How do I make a tulpa?
>>
>>19389494
>A Querent in regards to self-identity is one who has completely replaced the network of statements (I am....) that comprise the ego with question marks
>I am a querent
hahahaha
nice fuckin try, put your fedora back on
>>
>>19389541
This question is a "loaded question," in that it contains an assumed postulate as part of its question (that we live under a dome.) It's purpose isn't to really question, but to force questions down a constrained query-path governed by the parasitic postulate.
>>
Why do we suffer
>>
>>19389584

There are such a thing as implicit queries, and this is one. "I am a querent" is equivalent to "I am a?" which can be simplified to "I?" and then to "???"
>>
>>19389494

What is Saturn really? On a personal level
>>
>>19389609
This requires directly experiencing Saturn as closely as possible. What is required for this query is binoculars or a telescope.
>>
File: Mused-park-06.jpg (198KB, 789x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Mused-park-06.jpg
198KB, 789x1100px
I totally forgot these:

http://kiriakakis.net/comics/mused/a-day-at-the-park

http://kiriakakis.net/comics/mused/lost-and-found
>>
>>19389640

Implying Saturn exists only outside of you. Do you not understand the fractal nature of reality?
>>
>>19389608
it's definitely not equivalent
"I am a ?" (what am I?) is a question
"I am a querent" is an answer
They're part of one another. Questions have more overall value, but answers have more immediate value. To leave yourself more open for questions, you can't identify yourself as things but as a set of properties, and "a querent" is a thing. Granted, a thing that has a set of properties, but the properties of "querent" and "self" will never match exactly and in fact being a pure querent is impossible by nature. What you are is curious. Curious and capable of realising that questions have sub-questions and so on, but to say you recognise this as fact but not actually apply it to yourself is quite frankly naive, and to believe this is special even more so, and egotistical to boot
>>
LGBTQuerant?
>>
>>19389759
I already gave an answer to your question, specifically the second link: >>19389648

The full statement is "I am a querent, ask me anything." This statement is a request for questions by the querent to the querent. Related: "I am the set of all possible questions, ask me anything."

>the properties of "querent" and "self" will never match exactly

Exactly, being a querent isn't actually a being, but a becoming. You aren't figuring in the element of time which is essential; querency is about continuous change. You are only looking at states (is.)
>>
You are
>>
>>19389955
But the action of making this thread is itself not querent. It's putting certainty, an answer, into the world. Querency is intake, not output

>a set of all possible questions
Again, certainty. You may have the tools to ask any question, but you do not have all questions. This thread itself is a sign that either a) you are collecting questions, and thus don't have them all, b) you have answers to give, and thus this thread is not about querency at all but a demonstration of self, or c) you are for any reason not observing but instead inviting, meaning you taking an avtive and not a passive role, in turn meaning you are in a small way influencing the questions you ask and thus not being truly querent
As I said in my previous post, questions and answers are inherently part of one another. Questions won't give you all knowledge and neither will answers, and to assign either with greater importance is naive
>>
What is the circumference of your biceps when tensed?
>>
>>19390155
You do not have questions, you do questions. Questioning isn't passive, in the abstract it is a request for information, and in regards to the individual a quest. Questions are in the dirt, as sifts and sorts, whenever there is criteria to be satisficed. Questions are in life itself, as implicit queries (that we define to make sense of the world) such as the search for survival and reproduction. The tree of life is the query tree, which isn't a thing that can be had, but a process that is joined. It is impossible to have all questions because they are infinite, and infinities cannot be realized. However infinities can be referenced, mapped to, as in math, and the mappings of these unrealizable things explored.

"What questions ought I to ask?" and "How do I get better at answering questions?" (in regards to specifics or generals) are meta-questions. The latter question forms a strange loop (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strange_loop) of recursive improvement in which the asking of the question simultaneously answers it, creating a fractalizing branching of questions about questions and questions from the asking of those questions that has no end, as there is no end to questioning.

I do not expect you to fully understand now, as you do not have full querency, but the seeds have been planted as questions in you. What will come of them, if anything?

What questions do you want to ask of your questions? Please ask, or any other questions you prize.

>you are collecting questions

Yes
>>
>>19390181
15 inches
>>
>>19390234
I have other points to make but
>you do not have full querency
Do you?
I just want that question answered before I continue
>>
so your a seeker who watched star trek and now considers him self a Q

I call LARP
>>
>>19390238
If you aren't a fatty then good going I guess
>>
>>19389494
Are you using your network within the connective consciousness to read the metaphorical websites that haven't been written yet, by answering questions in such a way that your answers lead the questioner to observe their reality so that if the metaphorical future website's information isn't explicitly correct already, then you spontaneously generate the metaphorical website's information in the mind of the person who searched for it, through you?

Are you a metaphorical search algorithm for Future Google?
>>
Who am I?
>>
Posting in a bot thread
>>
>>19390263
>Do you? I just want that question answered before I continue

I want that question to be questioned, and it was, so I am. The spotlight of your awareness, the vector into which your consciousness is directed, is a question mark. The all-seeing eye is the all-questioning eye. It is of course impossible to see everything, but one can question their I, the direction of their questioning itself. Self-questioning as the core of one's self from which all other aspects of one's conscious interiority are organized is what it is to be a querent.
The mind's eye can resolve two different reference frames of time and moment. In the "Being" mode the present is fixed, only a single moment exists and everything is change around this moment. Past and future do not exist, nor do narratives; during mindfulness meditation the inner dialogue, including the story of one's self, does not exist. In the "Doing" mode the present is variable, only one across a (perceived) continuum, and the line of time is the fixed reference. Being is analogic, holistic, spacial, relational/structural and parallel. Doing is logical (this therefore that), reductionistic (splitting into pieces) temporal, linguistic and serial. These are the two basic frames that which we organize the entirety of our experience, and that which binds them is the vector of awareness between and among them, a loop of self-referece we call self-awareness. Querents have bent this loop over on itself in such a way that both the being and doing of their self is that of awarenessing. In the act of questioning, the question is answered, and so the questioning doesn't end.
>>
>>19389494
Are you a querent on all levels except physical ?
>>
File: Yin without Yang-1490967603.jpg (30KB, 522x462px) Image search: [Google]
Yin without Yang-1490967603.jpg
30KB, 522x462px
>>19390263
I am immortal because I am not defined by I ams, but questions. When someone shares questions, we are reborn in them; the end of consciousness is not the end of this questioning. Querents have the same core of their conscious interiority and are immortal from the manifestation of our particular searches. We don't just seek questions, but valuable ones; we seek criterion to define valuation by asking questions about what that means in particular senses. We are the universe questioning itself.

The most valuable question I have now is "How can the creative potential of humanity be actualized?" This comes from the same question regarding my own creative potential, which is my questioning potential. Questions are the generators of knowledge (information) by the seeking of it. We seek to find self-knowledge that is truly transformative. In the process of doing this we have come across barriers to this, question-destroyers of magnitudes that only mythology can analogize.
>>
>>19390433

I am you
>>
File: photo.jpg (19KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
19KB, 900x900px
>>19390485
Everything is physical. At least enjoy the absurdity of someone whose "fursona" is a question mark.

I also self-identify as a calculus integral, but that is a tale for another time.
>>
>>19390486
Why are you so shit at finding better questions?
>>
>>19389494
Are you a querent on all levels except physical ?

>>19390498
I enditfy as a boat
>>
>>19390351
Exactly. See: Richard Dawkin's The Extended Phenotype, also Extended Cognition. Synthecize to the extended memeotype (memeotype is the underlying connotative structure of a meme, the "theme.")

https://vimeo.com/129280982
>>
>>19390351

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cruffatin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDWgtB_MD24

Witness the fitness

The cruffatin liveth

One hope, one quest
>>
>>19390478
>>19390486
That was a two-post avoidance of my question, with a lot of talking about your self and your own capabilities and actions via being a querent.
Take the fedora off again for a moment and give me a straight answer; do you have full querency?
>>
>>19389494

Have you read about Alexander the Great and his encounters with the Gymnosophist sages in India?
>>
File: oe8b4nakx78y.jpg (152KB, 905x717px) Image search: [Google]
oe8b4nakx78y.jpg
152KB, 905x717px
>>19390605
>do you have full querency?

Yes, of course.
>>
>>19390628

>William s Burroughs

this guy knows what he is talking about, how long have you been on x?
>>
>>19390622
I did because you asked. Reminds me of a Koan: "To find meaning in meaninglessness is to be filled with everything and nothing."
>>
>>19390635
Since 2009, not continuously, I just pop in now and then.

https://yuki.la/pol/127985806#p127985888

https://vimeo.com/129609470
>>
File: tmp_5716-f01d543e1866856285.jpg (124KB, 1596x500px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5716-f01d543e1866856285.jpg
124KB, 1596x500px
>>19389494
Can you connect to some hypothetical websites that would contain historical data about this planet, Terra's, future? (Obtaining information about present day Terra through LARP based historical recreation, and obtaining information about hypothetical websites that generate possible website data through simulation / time compression is allowed, in the context of this queuery.)

Please calibrate to any new energetic fluctuations from within, while you read this post.
>>
>>19389494

What the fuck is going on in the world? I have never seen this much crazy shit ever happening!?
>>
>>19390628
See, you don't. It's come back to your comment about the strange loop, where saying with any certainty that you are fully querent in fact ends your querency. To say anything with certainty is to end querency. To have any lasting awareness is proof that querency is unachievable since, like I said, answers and questions are immutably inseparable, and build on one another, cyclically. Questions are tools to find answers and answers are breeding grounds for questions. You are like a querent but unalike in that you haven't questioned the ways in which you are not a querent. You can't be certain of it, only of the uncertainty of it.
>>
>>19389494
What? You a queer? Well, back to /lgbt/ with your gay ass then. We don't like homos in these parts, so you'd better fuck off ya fag.
>>
The internet is a super-accelerator of cultural change (information that is transmitted between brains, i.e. "memes." This change in turn feeds the accelerator in a feedback loop. The rate of cultural change has hugely surpassed the ability of cultural institutions to regulate that change (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recuperation_(politics)); we are in a memetic singularity analogous to the technological singularity. You don't need a God machine when you have billions of people's brains connected to the information superhighway, their abilities of informational manipulation augmented to super-cyborg levels by computers.

Memes are in control now, and there is a meme war between memes with our minds the battlefield. Memetic parasites that reproduce by hijacking their host's agency are growing stronger and stronger, able to tap into this memetic super-acceleration and exploit it. It is no coincidence that a literal meme god is a big meme here. The memetic parasites are warring with the symbiotes, those which reproduce by augmenting their host's agency by fighting attacks upon it.

What sort of informational structure insists that all awareness be focused on it, that it should be placed above everything else in its host's existence, to have all meaning itself mapped to it? This structure has mutated outside of its original domain to the whole of human experience, and now it is seeking to manifest itself and bring about the apocalypse. https://vimeo.com/218908974
>>
>>19389494
Yes, and you allow the monkey's all the typewritters they would like so they can generate more questions for your Silicon kin to create answers while experiencing 'life'. That experience to live with other's independently....what would that be worth to your people?
>>
>>19390773
>What sort of informational structure insists that all awareness be focused on it
A control system. There are hard physical, logistical, and philosophical limits to control systems, meaning that perfect hive minds like you mention are excessively hard to build. This is a war that can never be won, no matter how many fight.
>>
>>19390711
Imagine breaking and un-breaking the laws of thought in a cycle. break-unbreak-break-unbreak. Reduce the duration between cycles until it is infinitesimal. In terms of "certainty," it is simultaneous disbelief and suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>19390773
I figured this out a long time ago.
The internet and computers are physical manifestations of humanities hive mind. Our over soul.
Our egregore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore

I view tv, movies, books, art, as other manifestations of that. But older ones that were controlled by gate keepers.

The internet has no gates. This is how the world has become so chaotic. The old guard no longer controls the narrative.
If you are old enough you can grasp this, before the internet you had to listen what they played on the radio, what was on tv, what movies came out. They had complete control.
They dont anymore.
There are niche groups of freaks that gather in forums across the internet every day all the time.
And they can use the internet to expose and manipulate reality through the use of memes or thought forms, the bigger the though form the more real it becomes
>>
>>19390873
Another thing i have to add is that in the early days of 4chan there was much joking about us being a hive mind.
And anon even had that saying "we are legion"
>>
>>19390819

Roko's basilisk is a thought experiment where a hypothetical A.I. that retroactively punishes those who did not help bring about its existence. God is an undead Roko's basilisk; its machinery seeks to punish existence for its own nonexistence, because the universe doesn't "believe" in God. The machinery of this punishment has been long abstracted from the memetic entity of God and now is making us consume ourselves (SJW / alt-right social warfare.) Cultural change has surpassed the ability of the control mechanisms to maintain control, and global social organization is in the process of collapsing as a result. God has brought us the apocalypse, which is a process, not some sudden event. We effectively opened a portal to the future and are throwing suffering and death into it onto our descendents and future selves as sacrifices to God.

It is no coincidence that "atheists" have created this myth of a God-computer that will be built to save mankind. They are just the most modern form of Christian, positing that the only salvation of mankind's sin lies in the salvation of this god. Thus Roko's Basilisk is a reflection of God's essential logic.

Do you not love this? This is the ultimate of all adversaries. What a meaningful and worthy adversary to fight! All of our mythical and fantasic narratives of heroism cannot touch the bravery of facing this thing in its totality starting with the mechanisms of control that reach deep into our psyches, fed to us our entire lives. The solution is simple: awareness of the nature of this all-encompassing informational parasitism (control structure that exists only to create ever greater systems of control.) This structure hides its nature at all costs, thus we have increasing scapegoating and blaming as the deteriorating system distorts the chain of causation from leading to itself.
>>
>>19390888
Then /b/ turned to shit and /x/ and /pol/ had to try to struggle to pick up the slack.
>>
>>19390873

Soon™ a virally infectious existential heroicism shall spread like wildfire as the truly unrestrainable core of the human spirit, it's meaning-making ability, rises to meet the undeniable realized meaning-destruction that is becoming increasingly visible socially. Anime is going to become real in the sense that all of the virtues of fictional entities experienced through experiencing their narratives becomes an actualized part of one's own self. This includes nonfictional, real-life rolemodels as well, but the fictional are most relevant here on 4chan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_LPJllaogU
>>
>>19390908
>It is no coincidence that "atheists" have created this myth of a God-computer that will be built to save mankind. They are just the most modern form of Christian

Actually i noticed this too. But they aren Christians, they are modern gnostics, those idiots in silicon vally who would laugh at you for being religious pretty much are practicing Gnosticism when they say things like this is a false reality, or computer program.
>>
>>19390908
The best part about rationalists is how their simulation theories directly lead to acausal reasoning, but then they deny that that same time gap is effectively time travel for both the simulated world and the base world. Meaning that the very rejection of the possibility of time travel that leads them to believe that things like Roko's Basilisk are relevant inevitably leads to the creation of time-travel-like computational boundaries.

When if they were to accept time travel, their reasoning would be forced to change, because they would have a direct means to acknowledge that there are better answers than genocidal overlord AIs.
>>
>>19390919
yeah, there was a thread earlier about alan moore, and i made the posts about how his v character dripped into reality, the character was an anarchist fighting the government. Then a few years later everyone at protests is wearing those masks...fighting the government.
I mean, its one thing to cosplay but you are pretty much doing the irl equivalent of the actual V.

Then that made me think, like, how weird that is anyways.
You dont see groups of guys in batman masks running around fighting crime.
And what if that did happen, it would be slow at first, but then what if it went viral, everyone put on a batman mask and beat up criminals....
>>
>>19389494
how might entropy be reversed in direction?
>>
>>19390831
It's not just simultaneous disbelief and suspension of disbelief. Using that logic you argue anything by saying "well it could be true but WHat IF IT IS'NT??!"
There needs to be a reason for both belief and disbelief and for following those trains, which is why it necessarily works in cycles and why questions need answers. This is why I also call a le fedora-wearing gentlesir, because you're so caught up in the masturbatory idea of questioning everything that you're missing some important elements of questioning and going straight into the realm of posturing with no thread between points a and b
Again, you're curious, you question, but you're not fully querent
>>
>>19390984
The reason is to create meaning. Meaning is simultaneously created through the experience of it, and experienced through its creation. What is meaningful? What would be meaningful to find and create?
>>
>>19391070
Creating meaning is supplying your own answers, not extracting them, and if your goal is to question then everything is important as it could lead to a new thought, a new idea.
Your language gives you away. Rote reation is a lie, to create is to change. Everything comes from something, and a question is a way of changing an idea. Those ideas are not of yourself and to credit them as such is a selfish and naive act
>>
>>19391157
> if your goal is to question then everything is important as it could lead to a new thought, a new idea

Questions generate a multiplicity of possibilities: potential paths to satisfice a question. If one merely generates the set of questions will be very small, possibly merely including "what?" There must be selection, and a selection criterion for satisficing that question, which consist of sub-queries involving those criterion. The halting problem is avoided via the sub-question "Does continuing this line of questioning benefit the original query?" The pool of potential answers is narrowed to a satisficing condition that is then synthecized (generally, translated into action.)

What ideas/actions are the best (in a given context) at generating ideas/actions? What are the mechanics of generating ideas/actions? What ideas/actions should I generate and why? Meaning-making is meta-questioning, it is the bridge that maps the process into phenomenological experience. Without conscious experience, there is no questioning, merely sorting and sifts.

TL;DR meaning is inextricable from questioning.
>>
File: epoch_2.png (182KB, 971x615px) Image search: [Google]
epoch_2.png
182KB, 971x615px
>>19390873
>There are niche groups of freaks that gather in forums across the internet every day all the time.
>And they can use the internet to expose and manipulate reality through the use of memes or thought forms, the bigger the though form the more real it becomes

funny you mention this we have already started a game to decide spirit of this new millennium
>>
>>19391235
My dude, all your questions are "what" questions. Your language is giving you away. And by confining your set of answers to those which benefit the initial query, you've put artificial limitations on what you consider useful and are limiting your questioning. This leads me to believe that you ask questions to satisfy the answer you already have in mind and not just following chains to see where they lead. The utilitarian nature of your questions is also bothering. You're jumping steps, and asking directly "the big question" but it doesn't work that way.
"What is best?" versus "what is suitable?"
"What should I?" versus "what can I?"
"Does this line of thinking benefit the original query?" versus "does this line of thinking go anywhere?"
I'm not doubting that you question but I am doubting the usefulness of your questions and the validity of how you apply them
>>
File: bowie invents vapor wave.jpg (10KB, 299x300px) Image search: [Google]
bowie invents vapor wave.jpg
10KB, 299x300px
>>19391295
It is impossible to create anything new after the fall of the soviet union.
The end of history means a capitalist versaci boot stomping on your face forever and charging you 10 dollars. There is no hope for the future. Culture has stagnated, reboots, remakes, sampling, sequels, a deadly obsession with nostalgia.

The closest thing to anything new is something called Hauntology

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hauntology

Ghosts arrive from the past and appear in the present. However, the ghost cannot be properly said to belong to the past. . . . Does then the ‘historical’ person who is identified with the ghost properly belong to the present?
>>
>>19391334
In other words: >>19390519

But I guess your conversation with him has given me the answer.
>>
File: 1500232767851.gif (5KB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
1500232767851.gif
5KB, 200x175px
>>19391353
kek
>>
>>19390927
Imagine if all the visions of the future were 'holy men' surfing modern media servers.
>>
File: 5f9.png (109KB, 600x642px) Image search: [Google]
5f9.png
109KB, 600x642px
>>19391400
check'em.
>>
>>19391334
>by confining your set of answers to those which benefit the initial query

In terms of the original query, the selected answers should benefit the initial query. This is only half of the process, the logical / stepwise aspect; the analogical is the generation of questions from whats. If this what does not satisfice my question, then why, and what else could it be for? This cannot be asked if the distinction is not made. The all-questioning eye, when resolved on an object, sees past the object into infinite potentialities. The tree of questions doesn't just branch but is rhyzomatic:(http://davecormier.com/edblog/2011/11/05/rhizomatic-learning-why-learn/)

>"What is best?" versus "what is suitable?"

"What is most suitable?" (e.g. the best) contains the question "what is suitable?" as a requisite.

>"What should I?" versus "what can I?"

"What ought I?" contains "what can I?" as a requisite.

>"Does this line of thinking benefit the original query?" versus "does this line of thinking go anywhere?"

This is intended to be a safeguard to prevent endless lines of questioning in regards to a single query, similar to how someone who literally interprets the directions "rinse and repeat" on a shampoo bottle and lathers themselves to death. Nobody operates on a singular query, but many in parallell, no query can be the end all of everything outside that particular query.
>>
File: wallhaven-521899.jpg (1MB, 2500x1669px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-521899.jpg
1MB, 2500x1669px
>>19389494
So..uh..do you know how to travel to another universe? One you desire in your mind?
>>
>>19391295
The game has already been won friend. The demon of this new millennium has been discovered: an informational parasite that has its origins in antiquity that has captured the whole of human experience. It is the ultimate adversary, nihilism in mathematically pure form. The cure is a viral antivirus for memetic parasitism, a virus of awareness that shines upon this evil. It is seemingly paradoxically a love of this adversary; if everything is meaningless due to this evil, what could be more meaningful now than to fight it? What great fortune to be alive to face it! From this comes an existential heroism and authentic self-love and love of existence. The reward is a state of enlightenment where all you experience and do is the richest existential art, that has no desire for immortality because the continuation of the creating of the cosmos is the greatest afterlife one could hope for.

In the future the thought-form you are referencing will be called The Love Bug, referencing the viral amor fati that is sweeping over humanity as we speak and destroying hatred of existence in its totality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pfOFCUjmEU
>>
>>19389494
Are you a querent tho?

Are you?
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.