[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I got something for you. My girlfriend has this creepy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 20170803_130736.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170803_130736.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Hey /x/, I got something for you.
My girlfriend has this creepy ass doll that her grandmother sent to her mother literally days before she died. It came with a message to give it to my girlfriend, and 3 days later, grandma was gone.
She moved in with me, and ever since, there's been some weird shit going on here. She's got another doll with a wind up music box inside of it, and every so often, it will start playing.
When no one has touched it in months.
And it's in the closet.
I also have a Nightmare Before Christmas musical snowglobe that will occasionally play a couple of notes, even though the last time I wound it up was over a year ago. Our cats have been acting strangely as well. One of the cats will sit completely upright, and look straight up as if someone is right there. She'll meow, and then turn her head as if she's watching someone walk away. (She does this with people sometimes too.)
Our bathroom door will occasionally open on it's own as well, along with some of the cabinet doors. We've both heard some weird shit in the house, (Banging, what sounds like someone trying to sneak-run down the hallway, etc.) and while neither of us has seen anything yet, I've felt extremely nervous walking through the hallway to the bedroom without the lights on, and I always expect something to be right behind me when I turn around. I've also heard breathing while walking down the hallway when it's dark.
How fucked are we?
Pic related. It's the derpy-eyed fuck that I believe started this.
>>
Bumping. Come on guys, lemme know what I should do.
>>
>>19389147
That cat doll is amazing I want it.

Anyway, sage down the house. You can easily look up how to do it. The stronger your intent to have it leave your house the better it will work.
>>
>>19389171
Thing is fucking creepy as shit. Have a few friends who won't even come around if it's not tucked away in our bedroom somewhere. It's got a cat head, hands, and feet, but the body is pretty much human. The head, hands, and feet are all thick porcelain, but the body is just a standard soft doll body. It's pretty interesting, but it really weirds me out. Like, the eyes are pointed in opposite directions, but one of them always seems to be looking at you.
>>
>>19389183
I think the grandma may of attached herself to this doll and her spirit is what's wandering around. Do the sage thing and it should work. Also clean your house- clutter brings bad things.

I know it's creeping you out but I think I'm in love with this doll. The cat head, the interestingly patterned outfit, even the eyes are nice to me. Cats (all fur colors) are considered good luck. It's only in a few cultures that they applied black/white cats to being bad luck but this is not true.

Like I said though, I think it's the grandmas spirit that is with you. If you don't like her being there just sage the place.

Do not get rid of or burn the doll. This almost always makes things turn bad, real bad. Sage down the doll and the other musical objects as well for good measure.
>>
File: IMG_0383.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0383.png
2MB, 1334x750px
Have you tried recording and EVP? Go all ghost hunters on her dead ass. Maybe she's got something to say.
>>
>>19389279
I agree with this, if you're not too scared I'd try it. Simply leaving a voice recorder on overnight near the doll is all you gotta do. Don't have to buy anything special.
>>
>>19389147
I think it's cute. Cuddle it in bed when you sleep.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.