[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

David Bowie:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3563.jpg (52KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3563.jpg
52KB, 672x372px
Why did they kill him?
>>
He was afraid of America
>>
He was in his final stages of transformation
>>
he was too lame to let live and damage the image of our secret club.
>>
He wasn't killed, he Ascended.
>Inb4 OP didn't understand Blackstar
>>
>>19389120
>Something happened on the day he died
>Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside
>Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried
>Im a blackstar, im a blackstar
How could I have not known?
>>
>>19389092
he didn't die he ascended, y'know likw that Jesus chap.
>>
I feed off of death and destruction and DB had a lot of latent energy.
>>
>>19389092
Stop
>>
>>19389140
Does Aladdin Sane also give you a boner?
>>
"not playing along" is fine. Funding will be cut. It's the big threats like MJ, Prince, Bowie, JFK, who have enough money and public recognition to actively oppose the agenda that need to be dealt with in this manner.
>>
File: IMG_0032.jpg (20KB, 438x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.jpg
20KB, 438x336px
>David Bowman (dave from 2001)
>David Bowie
Both have ascended, both are starchildren. What they warn us of, I do not know.
>>
File: bowie_kabbalah.jpg (97KB, 271x400px) Image search: [Google]
bowie_kabbalah.jpg
97KB, 271x400px
David was a master occultist, and i dont mean he was like some nigger rapper pretending he is part of the illumnaughty for shock reasons.
He legit had an interest in the occult and you can see it through out his music, and his art, he wasnt even coy about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im_04nWapnA

I'm closer to the Golden Dawn
Immersed in Crowley's uniform
Of imagery
I'm living in a silent film
Portraying Himmler's sacred realm
Of dream reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY77zDzNmYw

Here are we
One magical movement
from Kether to Malkuth 1
There are you
You drive like a demon
from station to station
>>
File: yaldabaoth.jpg (31KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
yaldabaoth.jpg
31KB, 650x400px
As for his final album and the black star video, that was a masterpiece.
By the end of his life he decided he was a gnostic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
>>
>>19389175
I got the vibe he was some kind of prophet who fell from the heavens.
>>
>>19389178
he clearly is portraying himself as the demiurge, especially with that thing wrapped around his face.

"you're the flash in the plan, im the great i am"
>>
>>19389233
whats with his eye fetish, aure he got punched and it went funny but he takes it to another level. Does this mean something?
>>
>>19389242

This was Bowie's last work. Everything means everything. The LP release was fantastic and the inlets are great. Love this record.
>>
File: IMG_0068.jpg (97KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0068.jpg
97KB, 499x499px
>>19389281
Yea but not just in Blackstar, he's had this thing for eyes his whole career, what do they represent? Portals, into knowledge?
>>
I always thought he took his eyes seriously because Dualist symbolism
>>
File: IMG_3576.jpg (86KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3576.jpg
86KB, 440x440px
>>19389313
>tfw Somebody throughs a lolipop and it hits your eye, shattering your workd view
>>
>>19389317
My God your English is so horrible lmao
>>
>>19389327
YOU CALLIN ME A LIER!!!
>>
File: 1501654918134.jpg (15KB, 307x305px) Image search: [Google]
1501654918134.jpg
15KB, 307x305px
>>19389334
No
>>
>>19389092
he did like 30 kilos of coke in his lifetime
it's made with gasoline
>>
>>19389361
29kg was during his first viewing of 2001
>>
File: KWest_2012-1.jpg (50KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
KWest_2012-1.jpg
50KB, 600x444px
>>19389163
>>
Dude was like 140 years old, far older than your cancer riddled fat ass will ever get. not everything is a conspiracy jesus
>>
>>19389092
lmao dude celebreties fake their deaths in order to stop receiving business ventures. Once they've saved up enough to retire, they fuck off into their own lives again where they can go jogging down the road without being photographed.
>>
Same reason Carrie Fisher and her mother were killed.

Not only did they not conform to what Hollywood is, they planned to warn others in the eve of their life when they did not care of the consequences anymore.
>>
The illuminati did it.
They kill anyone who tries to leave their subsector, and also have killed many spiritual gurus through poison. I remember a recording of one sage on his death bed where strange men were telling him to "drink it." (the poison)
They'll kill beyonce if she ever tries to leave.
>>
>>19390301

Carrie Fisher is in a much, much better place now.

She was a part of God's plan. Her death will not be in vain.
>>
Oh my god i love you /x/ but youre almost all so severely shit brained what the fuck
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.