[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

occult black magic thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

allright /x/ lets get an authentic thread going. post the following things.

witchcraft/ritual/voodoo/... sites that you percieve as somewhat authentic an example of what i DO NOT want to see: http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells.html

pdf (free preferably) links to books about same the same subject as stated above

if you dont have pdf links just give the book title.

dont post anything you havent visisted or read yourself.

also, what version of the necronomicon should one buy?
>>
Two links:
http://dragonrouge.net/english/general.html
http://www.ascendingflame.com/
>>
>>19388098
just read around a little on the ascendingflame one. they have a pdf section and that shit is giving me the creeps
>>
>>19388173
a lot of this seems like the usual stuff
>>
The Voodoo Hoodoo Spellbook by Denise Alvardo is pretty legit.

www.metaphysicspirit.com/books/The%20Voodoo%20Hoodoo%20Spellbook.pdf
>>
>>19388092
You're so fucking autistic.

>sites that you percieve as somewhat authentic an example of what i DO NOT want to see: http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells.html

>then asks for PDFs in the next sentence

If you want the good stuff you will not find it online. Search around for old books, antique stores there you will find knowledge you proper moron.
>>
>>19388258
>If you want the good stuff you will not find it online.

>le sekrit powah is hidden in da old book house meme

Stop taking serious Supernatural.
>>
>>19388258
> Search around for old books

are you a fucking retard, you have to know what to look for or do you want me to buy every fucking book i come across?
>>
>>19388311
>you have to know what to look for or do you want me to buy every fucking book i come across?

You seem to know what you are looking for you tard. Books on the occult and black magic..

>>19388298
>le sekrit powah is hidden in da old book house meme

Its funny because this is what you imply.

You don't want the stupid websites about the magic but the kohl secret ones XD
>>
There are actually very good books on traditional witchcraft in some online shops, I think murricans have it worse in this respect and get only new age shit.

Should I post a shop I know? It's british.
>>
You need to study under someone who is a knowlegable practitioner. Reading bullshit on the internet will only reinforce your autistic perceptions
>>
>>19388651
yes post please!
>>
>>19388668
and how do i find this person.... not like their walking around "looking for the sorcerer's apprentice"
>>
I dunno if I would call these black magic, but they may be what you're looking for:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/lib70.htm
Also, The Voudon Gnostic Workbook.
>>
>>19389087
http://www.troybooks.co.uk/
>>
>>19389116
actually pretty good link! are you a practiser?
>>
>>19389121
No, but I'm getting interested in the craft and I'm looking at books myself, I don't wanna pick shit, so I'm doing research oftenly.
>>
>>19389126
got kik?
>>
>>19389126
You may like the work of Andrew Chumbley. The Hawk & Jackal system of Ebony Anpu is also excellent. They basically incorporate trad/folk craft and "High" or Ceremonial Magick.
>>
>>19389130
No, I don't normally deal with people, I got into the occult for strange reasons, so I've decided to isolate myself, I initially went for other types of magick, but I decided against and rearranged my preference towards witchcraft because even tough it was promising initially, I saw important failings, like the need to do bloodletting.
>>
>>19388092
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

Any book you will ever need for free and pdf
>>
>>19389138
isolation is never good, just look for like minded people. i got into the occult because of curiosity.... im sort of mixing an improvising my own stuff. little bit of norse/heathen/pagan/wiccan/voodoo/everything and see what comes out on top.
>>
>>19389139
Temple of Solomon the king 45gb

Your welcome
>>
>>19389138
>Implying witchcraft doesn't have blood-and-sex-fluid-related-rites
>Implying all other forms of magick require it
Wot?
>>
>>19389139
dude! this is golden! thx man
>>
>>19389158
It does but you don't have to start shedding your own blood left and right for literally everyting.
>>19389149
I'm also a difficult person, I prefer my isolation in the countryside, def a good place for witchcraft and such too.
>>
>>19389158
>Wot?
Oh yeah, and since you may not understand why bloodshedding was so important, in draconian magic basically anything you do was requiring blood, even the most basic of things, but then again it may have been the people I was learning from.

Still I also had a hunch about witchcraft and lastly I have an aunt whom is of the bruja tradition which doesn't like what I was doing and will like it if I follow more her footsteps.
>>
>>19389164
Dude if ANY practice says you should be using blood that much, there's a good chance that it's made-up edgelord faggotry or some other such swindle.
>>
>>19389173
It really put me off, there's lots of talk about its power and success, and I even contacted an entity and all, but ultimately all the bloodcraze drove me off.
Plus the people into it are really edgelords, yes.
>>
>>19389179
i was meditating once, asking for help from above and some strange feeling spoke to me, yes a feeling not a voice but a feeling. it said if you want me to obey you, you must give me blood. it kept repeating and it clouded my mind. scared the shit out of me
>>
>>19389187
Many spirits communicate with feelings, it's kinda strange, if you have the favour of a spirit it may give you some kind of sixth senxe (which can be untruthful) where you pick feelings from people and situations, good spirits generally will warn you about bad shit.
>>
>>19389191
it was strange indeed, i could not explain how i could in interpret feelings as words but still it was clear. im pretty good at meditation and can keep a calm mind but this thing clouded my mind. it was repeating the same thing over and over. i need blood, if you want anything i want blood, if you want me to obey i need blood, blood is the only way if you want anything and then it was angry like, it gave me this feeling: listen you fucker, you dont seem to get the message, give me blood or i will make your life a living hell. i stopped meditating, havent had problems or anything like that but it freaked me out. been pretty scared of meditating since then.
>>
>>19389207
Well, you may have contacted a demon of the kind draconian magicians tend to contact, since draconian magic is all about blood spilling.
If you wanna learn more about the stuff read the website of the temple of the ascending flame, which belongs to Asenath Mason, I have one of her books, it's for beginners and it already demands blood in the beginner exercises.

You could also try other avenues of draconian system of magic, like the temple of set, but this one is pay for membership. The same goes for Dragon Rouge.
>>
>>19389229
could you give the name of the book?
>>
>>19389229
>BALG
>>/trash/
ToS is legit. they don't go about spilling blood all over like the rest of the edgelords, though.
>>
>>19389240
Draconian Ritual Book by Asenath Mason

I reccomend other practice, or like the newest anon says, temple of set, I also have a book of a temple of set former member and they don't request blood at all. It's a wee bit different and the book I have is the most basic training, I can give you the title for that one just in case.

The Draconian Quadrilogy By Michael Kelly

This one is pricier and has lots of contents about the basics, don't expect much in the field of spellcasting inside this book though, you would need a book with spells proper for that, the same goes for the book of Asenath, its preparatory in nature.

I'm going to insist, do pick another branch of magic, these guys are edgelords. You can do black magic with witchcraft.
>>
>>19389260
Keep in mind, Michael Aquino is very likely a literal genius, and BALG is composed of meth-burnouts who can't even evoke properly half the time, or put forth a coherent set of ideas in a meaningful fashion.
>>
Oh yeah, one last word about Asenath Mason: She's crazy in the coconut, instead of summoning the entity on the recipient, she first summons it into posessing herself, and then, she claims, moves it to a container such as a skull. Many draconian current magicians are likewise locos of the coco.
>>
File: 1434628324729.jpg (27KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1434628324729.jpg
27KB, 270x270px
>>19388258
>If you want the good stuff you will not find it online.
There's a ton of the good stuff scanned online.

>>19388326
Not all of them are worthwhile though.
>>19389139
Hey now, I've found plenty of good stuff not available in the Library. But I think most of it's there, yeah.
>>
>>19388092

Well, what do you mean by black magic anon?

Some system meant to help you visualize and project everything some religious worldview has told you is evil, and use it toward some end of yours?

Some 'authentic' demonology? (See the above)

>> what version of the necronomicon should one buy?

The version that most fits with what they think the Necronomicon should be. For some, just a little familiar with H.P. Lovecraft's writing, and Crowley's infamy the 'Simon' Necronomicon is more than enough. But if you grave 'authentic' you'll most likely never find it, unless someone sells you some cryptic text bound in human skin, inked in blood, and passing carbon dating test to a vintage that satisfies you and cost millions.
>>
>>19389090
I would assume it's a "you don't find them, they find you" kind of thing.
>>
File: 615.gif (400KB, 300x214px) Image search: [Google]
615.gif
400KB, 300x214px
>>19391905
>Don't call us, we'll call you.
So basically we shouldn't hold our breaths for a master wizard.
>>
>>19391937
Basically, yea.
Even in the unlikely chance that one showed up I doubt they'd advertise.
>>
Most people are just thrill seekers whom want evidence to start believing in god. I suggest starting with a pagan path merely on the ground that I will make you doubt more the religion that invariably you would end up picking out of fear.
There's reasons to be fearful of the afterlife, but being wrong in your pick is not gonna help, and truth is, the matter of choosing a belief is complex and not necessarily easy.
>>
>>19392232
who said i want to pick a religion? it more from an intrest more than anything
>>
>>19392900
Are you a fedora?
>>
File: 1291153803287.jpg (6KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1291153803287.jpg
6KB, 350x300px
>>19391941
Sounds like we need to teach ourselves, then.

>>19392232
>>19392960
Dude. I'm not that guy, but I agree with him. Interest in magic doesn't need to coincide with belief in a deity or deities.

My interest in magic (and, really, the supernatural itself) is primarily academic. My beliefs have little bearing on the matter. It's like saying you need a certain religion to have an interest in Batman.
>>
>>19393568
You need the bat-religion.
>>
>>19393568
Makes sense, self reliance is probably pretty important in the black arts.
>>
Im loking for books with great art.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.