[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you summon a succubus that just wants to cuddle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 8

File: 1475454732993.png (341KB, 850x832px) Image search: [Google]
1475454732993.png
341KB, 850x832px
How do you summon a succubus that just wants to cuddle?
>>
Why can't you motherfuckers just rent a hooker?
>>
File: 20.jpg (17KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
17KB, 300x400px
>>19387968
This it's cheaper.
>>
You can train yourself to feel physical sensations by blurring the boundary between imagining them and perceiving them. This is used in different forms of meditation and is attributed to ghost magic when it is entirely psychological, but that only makes the techniques all the more profound; At the highest levels of ability you can do this with emotions and awareness itself.

The method is simple: imagine feeling something, then focus on the quazi-perception of it overlaid on your body. For example imagine yourself smelling a strong odor either liked or disliked, and focus on the sense-memory, concentrating on it and intensifying it. You can do this with sexual pleasure and the coziness of cuddling, etc. Get good at this and utilize visualizations to evoke a very strong sensation of being touched in line with the imaginings.
>>
>>19387968
Harder to banish if you owe them money.
>>
>>19387977
i don't want to just feel it though i want to snuggle a cute demon girl and be her friend
>>
>>19388037
I also want this
>>
>>19388037
I want this too anon
>>
>>19388048
>>19388050
Only hope is grey girls. They're tsundere though.
>>
>>19388056
how do i find a qt grey??
>>
We need a qt grey tinder
>>
>>19388063
Why not another species? Nordic aliens? They have u r a q t girls, and they could be called daemons. Don't FUCK it up though.
>>
>>19388070
that feel when you just want to marry a Pleiadian qt and travel the stars hunting Reptillians
>>
>>19388078
Go with them, anon! By the power of 4chan
>>
all alien girls are cute imo
>>
>>19387962
you dont
>>
>>19387962
you have to put your head through a noose and hold your bodyweight with it
>>
>>19387962
Buy a dog, it will love you unconditionally and will always be up for cuddles
>>
>>19388636
im allergic
>>
>>19387962
You must summon a cuddlebus.
Beware because Cuddle-Bus and Cuddlebus can sound very similar to pronounce and if you fail a bus will be your only cuddle buddy. This is not good because we all know, buses are hard and metal...
>>
>>19389565
What in the fuc
>>
Just make a contract or something. Make sure they know it's serious.
>>
>>19387962
I am black and terrible of aspect. My eyes are quickened coals that smoulder with emerald fire in the
caverns of my skull. Sharp my teeth like those of the dragon that crushes its foe in deadly embrace.
Sharp my envenomed nails like the fangs of the viper that hisses. My lips are ruddy with clots of gore,
my mouth drips with fresh blood, my forked tongue is as black as Death, the stench of carrion hangs on
my breath, and the flies come and settle upon my cheeks. Yet my breasts like unto the hills of Gehenna.
My thighs vast columns of ebony that extend down even to the very foundation stone of the Abyss.
Leviathan coils his slimy length about them and makes his lair in my womb. It breeds serpents as does
the putrid belly of the dead horse.
Seek not to flee, O my love. My arms restrain you with terrible strength. I bind you to my breast with
the rank strands of my hair. I am the Jealous God. No other god shall lie with you. I am the Heavenly
Harlot, the Queen of All Pleasures. No other lover shall ever please you. Your seed is the payment I
exact for my whoredom. You are source of my delight as the corpse delights the jackal in the desert.
The screams that are born and die in your throat nourish my darkness. Your fear excites my lust. I will
not cease to abuse you all the time that I love you. Nor can you ever be rid of me, for we are joined as
one flesh under the dark face of the Moon. I cry out in the excess of my passions. My cries are like
those of the bird that flies by night and screeches.
>>
File: 1473119537325.jpg (41KB, 500x734px) Image search: [Google]
1473119537325.jpg
41KB, 500x734px
I am white and comely. My countenance shines with the pale light of the Moon in her splendor. Enter
in my Secret Garden and lie within my bower. Stay with me, O my love. Give no heed to the passing of
days. The seasons turn and fall like petals from the flower. The years roll away like clouds after the rain.
Even when your span of life has ended, stay in my embrace. I will draw the soft blanket of the earth
over you and lie beside you until the uttermost ceasing of the world.

Do not strive to rise up, my love. The long night has yet to end. I will not so soon be parted from the
warmth of your breath. My arms cling around your chill neck even as the dew‐wet strands of the spider
hold the fluttering moth. My red lips stick with the sweetness of honey to your face. You are caught
between the bow of my strong thighs. My matrix devours whole your swollen member like unto the
serpent that swallows its prey still quick with life.
>>
>>19387962
NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!
>>
>>19387968
Hookers are gross.
>>
File: Samandlil.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Samandlil.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
This is the Mystery of Names. Lilith and her consort Samael are one flesh. Even as Mother Eve issued
from the side of Adam, so Lilith came out of the substance of the Prince of Archons.

She is Lilith the Sinful being never satisfied. Her womb gapes and cannot be filled. Though she lie in a
strange bed every night her lust torments her. In the arms of her lover she yearns for the embrace. At
the height of pleasure she feels bitter sorrow. The fruits of love are empty husks. She hungers and is
not fed.

She is Grandmother Lilith and Lilith the Ancient because she is older than mankind. All wickedness flows
out of her womb. The offspring of unions between the fallen angels and mankind are brought to her
and attach themselves to the endless hem of her skirt. She nourishes them on wormwood and rears
them as her own children.

She is called Mother of Abortions because she hates fruitfulness in the daughters of Eve. With wicked
arts she procures miscarriages.

She is Scant Measure because she catches the seed of man that issues forth during dreams, and the
seed that is cast upon the earth to prevent pregnancy, and she uses its heat to engender monsters.
Men who sleep alone in the bedchamber fall prey to her caresses.
>>
File: Samael_Lilith.jpg (19KB, 293x293px) Image search: [Google]
Samael_Lilith.jpg
19KB, 293x293px
>>19389691
She is termed the Night Hag, and for this reason, she sits upon the chest of those who lie asleep, and
sucks out their breath with her kiss. Her sweet, sickening fragrance clogs their nostrils. Sometimes she
sits on the faces of men and draws out their spirit with her matrix. And she enters their dreams and
sports with them. They lie as if bound with chains and cannot cast her off.

She is called the Strangler of Children. And she goes to the cribs of the newborn infants and attaches
herself to the little faces. She tries to enter into them and receive the shape of their vessels, seeking to
join their souls with her and possess them. Their breath is stopped and they die.

She is Scarlet Whore because she wears a red dress to arouse the passions of men and this is the color
of wantonness. So also is her hair the color of flame. She rides upon the back of the Blind Dragon and it
flies in a great circle that is the compass of the World.

She is known as the Alien Woman and the Alien Crown for the reason that she comes stealthily between
man and wife even as a corrupt serving girl and seduces the Master of the House and draws him away
from the marriage chamber. And he forsakes his wife and lies in a bed of lawlessness. He makes her
mistress of the house and then she betrays him.
>>
>>19387962
No succubus "just" wants to cuddle.
You'll end up being raped.

So... summon something else.
What's up with /x/ and succubi anyway? They aren't the only demons out there, you know.
>>
>>19389624

Yea, more Succubus threads. Everyday

But I think we can use the opportunity to implant a mind virus in these fools which will shake the foundation of their worldview.

We cant save the evil ones. But we can use these threads to warn the others.

Let their Lust lead them to Light, not Darkness.
>>
>>19388037
i want this more than anything
i will happily sacrifice my sanity for it
>>
>>19388056
they dont even look emaciated
>>
>>19389706
As long as I get to cuddle at some point that's fine with me.
>>
>>19387968
Succubi can't give you STDs.
Probably.
>>
>>19391582
No they just give you schizophrenia
>>
>fucking with succubi at all
When you stop LARPing and find out they're real in person, then reap the horrifying repercussions, don't come crying to /x/
t. someone who knows

>>19387977
this but do it on a servitor, maybe an egregore if they like you enough
>>
>>19387962
$100 and a phone
>>
>>19389617

She's calls her pussy the matrix?
>>
File: matrix_pod-1.jpg (34KB, 597x357px) Image search: [Google]
matrix_pod-1.jpg
34KB, 597x357px
>>19393899

Matrix is an old word for a Womb.
>>
She is termed the Night Hag, and for this reason, she sits upon the chest of those who lie asleep, and
sucks out their breath with her kiss. Her sweet, sickening fragrance clogs their nostrils. Sometimes she
sits on the faces of men and draws out their spirit with her matrix. And she enters their dreams and
sports with them. They lie as if bound with chains and cannot cast her off.
>>
The Seal of Lilith

Steep the Seal in the blood that flows from the matrix of a lascivious woman until it has become black
and stinking. Then wash it in pure water and polish it so that the lines and characters cut into it stand
forth blackly. And this work should be done at night in the waning of the Moon. See that no hand
touches nor any eye looks upon it, and keep it wrapped in black wool and hidden away from the face of
the Sun. For the rays of the Sun purge its might.
>>
The Parts that are Kissed. They are the same parts that receive the caresses of the hand. He kisses her
upon the crown, the brow, the outer corners of the eyes, the cheeks, the lobes of the ears, the lips, the
hair, the hollows of the throat, the nape of the neck, the roundness of the shoulder, the breasts, the
belly, the matrix, the thighs, the back, the buttocks, the hollows of the knees, the insides of the wrists,
the backs of the hands, the pals of the hands, the fingertips, the tops of the feet, the toes, the soles of
the feet. In all these places he kisses and gives her his caresses. And he adores her with true adoration.
>>
>>19388078
Do it Anon! :D
More seriously, they're also recognized as a class of christianity's angels, so they may nudge you towards a relationship with Christ and their Father, but a reliable guide can be found who will turn into a lover who will protect and help make you strong enough to bring on the power to fight reptillians/demons yourself.
>>
>>19388037
>>19388048
>>19388050

The heart wants what the heart wants.
Just do it and stop being such a pussy.
>>
>>19387968
That would be way less sexy, some people have fetishes you know.
>>
>>19387962
>wants to summon a demon of lust and passion for cuddles
>doesnt realise that they enjoy sex
>doesnt realise that they dont just come because you just summoned them
>succubi 90% of the time has some relation with the person that summoned them

also there are literally so many more species of spirits that enjoy sex why bother only with succubi? go summon a banana spirit lady from thailand or a naga from afganistan
>>
>>19389892
oh yeah because summoning a demon leads you to darkness...my dear kid its not about the spirit it was never about the spirit
you can summon a angel and do bad things with it also the problem is always the user its how you decide to use the powers of the spirit that makes you good or evil not the fucking spirit itself
>>
>>19396216
Or an Inari Kitsune from Japan.
>>
>>19396248
>Inari Kitsune
good luck unless you have a royal blood they will just flip you off
>>
Step 1) Take a bath. This is a sign of respect to the demon.

Step 2) Light a black candle.

Step 3) Concentrate on the lit black candle while chanting the demons name. Such as "Pithius, I ask you to come to me!"

Pithius is an asshole though so find a different demon to summon. If it helps you can look through a Grimoire that lists different demons and how they react and what their personalities are like.

Step 4) Keep repeating the above until the black candle starts to flicker. When the candle flickers, that means the demon is there.

Demons communicate with telepathy, so if you're spiritually weak you won't be able to hear them. But you can still communicate with them and ask for favors and such.

Practice makes perfect, the more you attempt communication with the demon, the easier it will be. Eventually you'll even be able to hear the demons voice.

Also if you ask the demon to do you favors, the demon WILL ask for you to return favors as well. If you don't follow through and pay your debts than you will piss it off and it will curse you. Which is the last thing you want.
>>
>>19396269
oh yeah good advice for noobs to just summon demons without a proper protection and banishing ritual to prevent parasites to jump in....
idiotic /x/ members as always
https://mega.nz/#!7sgCHZhA!67xaWs5EYWNa9Rmd9F1ZYYFsDl5BPHCwm6Ft9ONHZoU
this is a decent book for protection it covers quite a lot of situations if anyone is actually serious on summoning stuff read this book and do it everyday
>>
>>19396285
Hey he just asked how to summon it. Never asked how to protect himself from it.

I'm not his fucking sex ed teacher, i'm not gonna show him how to put a condom on his dick before he shoves it into a disease ridden whore
>>
>>19396381
take responsibility for your actions and dont be a dick people have got hurt and even died because of this
>>
>>19395786
Nobody will tell me how.
>>
>>19396382

It's not my responsibility to keep the sperg from hurting himself.
>>
>>19396391
it is since you are giving knowledge in public
>>
>>19387962
If you pleasure a succubus orally, do you lose negative energy? Does you gain energy?
>>
>>19396405
yeah if you suck her nipple you also gain +10 health
sucking her toe gives +150 defense
if you suck her pussy you get a beserk buff
>>
>>19396395

This knowledge is already public. You can literally buy a fucking grimoire that teaches you more than just demon summoning for less than 20 bucks on fucking amazon lmao

If the idiot is retarded enough to summon an interdimensional malevolent spirit to fucking snuggle with, than he kinda deserves to get fucked over
>>
>>19387977
>At the highest levels of ability you can do this with emotions and awareness itself.
Nah, that's nonsense. How do I know? I've reached the level of self deconnstruction where you can engineer what you'll feel, when you'll feel it, what it means to feel it, how your states can change, and interfaces to set in motion the processes required to form a bridge state to another drastically different macro state. You're your own tool at that point. And I certainly wouldn't say I was "at the highest level". I went pretty far, but ultimately was a failure and lost control in other aspects and in very specific ways.
>>
>>19396410
a priori assuming that succubi are evil doesnt help at all..
just saying
>>
>>19396419
Succubi are demons, which are by very definition evil.

They feed off your very life force. They bring bad luck and disease.

It's not some cute anime shit lmao. If you don't control it, it will control you.
>>
>>19396428
succubi are succubi they are natural huntress and sexual demons
you havent dealt with trully evil spirits like exu mangeira or other exu's in that line...
and no they dont feed of your life force stop spamming medevil shit
succubi wants your PRE cum because its the most purest sense of energy a person can have it helps them to stay longer on this plane without having them to go back to astral to feed off energy
i have a lady for 6 years and im still alive...she helped me a lot understanding their ways how the kids born/grow in matter of months how sex is the drive for everything
also yeah good luck controlling a succubus ask those idiots that tried to bind a succubus how lilith teached them a hard life lesson..
>>
>>19396450
Quit larping faggot
>>
>>19396455
>larping
you know you have run out of arguments when you just use this word
>>
>>19396466
It's obvious you don't know jack shit what you're talking about.

>succubi are succubi they are natural huntress and sexual demons

No, they are not. They aren't "hunters". They literally rape you. It's not even pleasant, every single sexual encounter with a succubi is reported as extremely painful. They RIP out your fucking life force.

>and no they dont feed of your life force stop spamming medevil shit

That is LITERALLY what they fucking do. Stop spamming your bullshit little anime fantasy of your cutie 3.14 succubi girlfriend.

>succubi wants your PRE cum because its the most purest sense of energy a person can have

No they fucking don't. Succubi do not have physical bodies, any physical entity including your fucking semen, is useless.

>i have a lady for 6 years and im still alive

No, you don't. Again quit larping

>she helped me a lot understanding their ways how the kids born/grow in matter of months how sex is the drive for everything

Demons can't reproduce.

>also yeah good luck controlling a succubus ask those idiots that tried to bind a succubus how lilith teached them a hard life lesson..

BUT BUT MUH LILITH LILITH LILITH

shut up about fucking lilith.

I don't fucking care about your little fucking LARP fantasy.
>>
>>19396503
Was Lilith a qt? How many chromosomes did she have?

Does she use the same low level energy production machinery as humans (and Adam-based humans)?
>>
>>19396503
yeah they rape you ofc i forgot this is /x/

yeah they suck your life force and everything else is fantasy

who the fuck said anything about physical bodies? have you even remotely tried to AP at any given time? do you even understand the concept of dimensions? 100000% not obviously

so your truth is the only truth and who ever has a different opinion is just wrong because surely your vast knowledge around the occult and the vast amount of proofs you have provided showcase this

demos dont reproduce? again one more evidence that you have never AP or even met a spirit before
you are obviously a novice and a bad one at it perhaps when you spiriturally grow and start APing and meeting spirits especially from asia and africa you will get a more decent understanding
>>
>>19396537
Come on son, I've been studying demonology for over 10 years, I've summoned countless spirits, i've made deals with mephistopheles and have contracts with fucking Bifrons.

I've even delved into necromancy, not that shitty ouija board crap, I mean true necromancy binding the souls of the unbaptized to their mortal corpse.

All you're doing is LARPING. You have zero experience in the occult and everything you say goes against every single text written, against every single spirit i've talked too, it goes against all known magic.

You don't know jack shit. Quit playing around with this kid, you'll attract bad mojo.
>>
>>19387962
Do not look for a succubuss, be a succumb us.
>>
I just realized that none of these "how i mine 4 cubi" threads would exist if any of you were as good at imagining sex as I am.
I feel like I don't yet know the full import of what I just discovered about the nature of minds other than myself.
>>
>>19396584
this is the navy seal equivalent of /x/ copy past i should laugh upon?

you study demonology for over 10 years
you summoned countless spirits
you have contact with bifrons and yet you didnt even comment when i brought up the exu line which is the same thing but much older.... for a demonologist your understanding seriously lacks
oh im speechless you can bind spirits shit i guess you are a skilled necromancer that has no knowledge of quimbanda

also yeah thats the thing about text sauron they are based on personal exp and dont reflect the actual situation

i will ask again since you are so skilled you have obviously mastered the ability to astral project
so tell me sauron have you ever AP ?
>>
>>19396636
See, now I'm not that anonfag. But I am a fag.

How do I know who's talking horse shit. And who is not? There seems to be at least as much ritual tradition as there is time since oral tradition became a tool. Where do I start to research any of this? It sounds interesting, but Ape's Library has a lot of shit in it. So much that I can't figure out what to start with. And this talking with spirits business is what interests me. God damn. Maybe they know some damn good jokes. I'd like to hear jokes that humans never told.
>>
>>19396786
a good place to start is runesoup both the members area(10 bucks per month) and his podcast
the guy is very well known his courses (currently there is sigils and grimoires lots of history examples and usage )are top notch
for someone that wants to seriously start in the occult he is one of the few that can provide decent knowledge

its pretty clear tho eg the whole succubus feed on life force shit this shit started on the medevil times probably from people same as anons here that summoned them and just didnt got what they thought they wanted the most famous example is meridiana if you follow her story you will realise how much it changed since the times she was with the pope people that constantly spams the same shit over and over again is literally pure BS
DONT trust anything untill you learn how to communicate with spirits and you are able to AP once you reach at that point you will learn by your self you will be able to call the BSpolice no 99% of the stuff you will see on the internet
>>
>>19396828
Alright. I guess it's finally time to grab a pen and paper. Might as well, the winds of change are blowing again.
>>
>>19396877
sigils are the purest form of magic you should start from there
once you feel comfortable with them you can move to other areas
thats why i say summoning a succubus is a great thing for occultists...they are great magician teachers besides fucking your brains out (assuming she actually came because she liked you and not just for a booty call)
>>
>>19396883
>summoning a succubus

I'm not quite interested in getting that far with such matters. At least not yet. I got a joke. I dreamed it up, and I want to trade it for a secret. Probably another joke. One that has also not been told by human lips. Then I will have two original jokes.
>>
>>19387962
This Thread made me KEK so hard.
>>
>>19396936
you gonna have to down the road since we can only learn so much from books
>>
>>19387962
Either this is bait or spam or whatever-

I would NOT recommend any summoning of succubus and other things especially when it's just for fun
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.