[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Area 51

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ayy.jpg (511KB, 1125x950px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
511KB, 1125x950px
What's in Area 51, /x/?
>>
The physical album of The Life Of Pablo
>>
>>19387841
Bunch of stuff to keep you looking at it
>>
BASED legal aliens
>>
File: 1465043145093.jpg (24KB, 393x252px) Image search: [Google]
1465043145093.jpg
24KB, 393x252px
>>19387841
Lot's of cameras.
>>
>>19387841
Area 51 is an aircraft testing base

It's where they test shit like stealth bombers
SR 71s that sort of thing

If the government has shit to hid it's not in Area 51

Area 51 is a light show that conspiracy theorists keep looking at
>>
A place where they store a fucking
>>
File: area-51-ps1-cover.jpg (148KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
area-51-ps1-cover.jpg
148KB, 600x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9Q_HNwXCpU

i'm fucking old
>>
>implying they actually keep anything of interest there
>implying it's not just there to keep people mystified about ayys
the real area 51 is area 69
you must travel to the far reaches of the land to find it
good luck brother
>>
>>19389695
Partially correct, but mostly wrong.

Area 51 is part of a deep underground military complex of network tunnels and bases that span the United States, connecting with various mines, caverns, and salt flats throughout the country.

Don't forget the Area 51 hanger/entrance in the mountains that no one pays attention to.

Of course deep clandestine shit goes down at Area 51, regardless of the attention on it.
>>
>>19389937
Chilllllllllllllllll yasss, dude we r not old stfu>>19389937
>>
>>19389948
>Don't forget the Area 51 hanger/entrance in the mountains that no one pays attention to.
Except every tinfoil hat wearing loser who pisses in soda bottles, and eats beans straight out of the can.
>>
area 52 is where they keep all the deal illegal aliens
>>
>>19389971
Oy Vey Schlomo. You dropped your little hat.
>>
Some is at Area 51 but it's mostly at another location. It's spooky shit.
>>
>>19387841
Dirt and some buildings probably
>>
I think it's a red herring.
>>
>>19387841
Nintendo 64's and a shit ton of pizza
>>
>>19387841
Nothing akin to humanoid drones, Saw aliens and needed to via quantum mechanics and energy manipulation check For humaoid drone capabilities.

Either aliens or more advanced technology.
>>
>>19387841
alien bukakke live streams from the dark web starring ur mom, OP.
>>
>>19389948
This theory is utter shit for one reason. How many motherfuckers are guarding this nationwide underground complex? Especially one that according to you connects hundreds of locations at least, with thousands more ways to infiltrate it? Do you even comprehend the kind of incompetent logistical buttfuckery this would turn into in terms of governmental secrecy?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.