[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i worship or interact with satan? I am not a religious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: B76D6517E.jpg (135KB, 499x700px) Image search: [Google]
B76D6517E.jpg
135KB, 499x700px
should i worship or interact with satan?
I am not a religious person, however i wish to be more powerful than i currently am. i want to be more in control of my life and the environment which surrounds me, and also i wish to know more. if i can achieve this through satanism, witchcraft, or any other method, i wish to do so.
>>
>>19387488
If you believe in Satan why would you worship him. Go with Jesus Christ
>>
>>19387488
try reading Machiavelli first
>>
>>19387560
i don't exactly believe in him, but i would believe in him if i could interact with him and acquire more power by doing this. also, jesus christ is not relevant. i find relgion very foolish to practice and preach. i prefer rational thinking, however i am not opposed to magicka and such if i can become a more powerful or more in control person.

>>19387563
i have read the prince at least, and while i agree with machiavelli i personally am not interested in a politcal pursuit of power, or power over others in that regard, however some power over others is necessary, certainly.
>>
Devil worship brings about disease and bad luck, you probably will end up shitting your own pants.
It's not like you have the right religion, though.
>>
>>19387488
Don't do it, Satanic magic is a scam. Read the story of the Faustan pact
>>
>>19387586
there is no right religion you fool. why do you worship someone outside of yourself? why do you live for god, why not live for yourself instead? what does god do for you? aside from mentally giving you something to believe in and hope is real, like a child believes in santa claus because they are conditioned to from a young age until they eventually realize that if it seems too good to be true it probably is. it is so foolish to follow something outside of yourself as being concrete and "right," you are a weak minded fool.
>>
>>19387601
The very hubris that caused this mess
>>
>>19387591
>Faustan pact
i understand the common idea that satan will fuck you over when you make a deal with it, however i don't know, i want to think that satan will not be so petty and rather will aide in full those who truly will it.what other alternatives are there to this kind of magick? is all magic a scam? it seems to be so.
>>
>>19387601
>what does god do for you?
He showed himself to me and granted me heaven.

>No, let me tell you what you believe.

You are right in saying there's no true religion, because God is the Great Dragon, and he has no book.

Go do "magic" with demons that don't even know who they are and have to lie to you because of their self ignorance while God gives me actual magic.
>>
>>19387601
>what does God do for you?
Pretty much everything really, he created everything and can undo everything with just a thought. So yeh good idea to stay on his good side.
>>
>>19387488
The picture isn't Satan. That is the Goat of Mendes, an allegory for a specific spiritual path. The Catholic Church decided that it was the depiction of Satan when they attempted to end freemasonry.
>>
>>19387617
i hate these words, heaven, and god, they are not right. they are not reality.

until god shows themself to me i suppose i despise those who blindly worship irrelevant things.

people live according to scriptures that have no place in an advanced society.

i am not telling you what you believe, i am questioning wy you believe in it and what it does for you.

i don't care to do "magic with demons" unless it will make me more powerful and in control of my existence as an entity.
>>
>>19387634
I believe in what I have seen and where experience has led me anon.
>>
>>19387629
It is just a symbol in this context to aide the question posed in the OP
>>
>>19387642
me too and i have seen no god, only other people circlejerking about god and jesus and faith and heaven, none of it changes the reality of life no matter how hard these hypocrites try.
>>
>>19387654
I don't even believe in a religious book, don't bring the fedoralord talk here.
>>
>>19387658
it's not fedoralord talk, where is your god and your heaven, why i have i not seen them? until i do it is irrevelant to me and the reality i experiience, i will not have blind faith in such foolish things.
>>
>>19387668
>why i have i not seen them?
I don't know and I don't care, my God seeked me, I understood from that moment that God seeks his own and you are not one of us.
>>
>>19387705
if that is so then i do not care to be in your special club, i would rather live for myself.
>>
>>19387711
And I do not care that you do not care, you are an entitled one.
>>
>>19387488
>should i worship
Not if you want a sane relationship, no.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.