[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ask a man who was abducted by a tribe of amazonian big-foot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: squatch.jpg (204KB, 1400x840px) Image search: [Google]
squatch.jpg
204KB, 1400x840px
>ask a man who was abducted by a tribe of amazonian big-foot bitches for a week anything
>>
>>19387225
Are you larping?
>>
>>19387229
looks more like making fun of larpers
>>
it was during a camping trip in the woods, i have physical evidence to support my claim, after i escaped their camp, i found a monstrous sized pube wrapped around my shaft, i kept it as a trophy to show my friends
>>
>>19387229
dead serious man, ama
>>19387240
i never joke about squatches anon
>>
>shameless self bump
>>
i am eager to share my story and answer questions but thus far, nobody has asked for details of any sort and so i shall share the experience in its entirety with you /x/ and answer questions after
>>
>>19387325
Did it feel good in your pooper?
>>
>be me
>21 y/o
>camping in the woods of british columbia
>up a tall tree in my makeshift hammock about 40 ft above ground
>smoking a joint and looking at the stars
>suddenly hear rustling in bushes, and snapping of twigs below me
>wouldn't have thought anything of it as it is common in the forest but there was more than one source creating the noise, in fact there was many,
>rustling and snapping of twigs reaches a peak and the hairs on my back begin to stand
>sound stops
>there is dead silence for half a minute and i almost feel normal again
>but then i hear a scraping noise on the tree trunk below me
>something is climbing up
>i think its a bear
>the sound gets closer and closer to my hammock
>there is no escape
>my heart is pounding
cont...
>>
>>19387345
they never fucked my ass as none of them had cocks, but i did fuck their matriarchs ass, she was surprised at first but enjoyed it later as she rocked her hips back and expressed her pleasure with loud 'hooting' noises during the anal intercourse
>>
This is giving me a boner
>>
>>19387371
Did you attempt to impregnate her later on?
>>
>>19387359
>with fingers as long as my hand, it grabbed me by the leg and ripped me out of my hammock
>its claws dug into my leg, i started to scream and it responded with a loud "GRRRAHGHHH!" followed by smashing me against the trunk
>i felt my head smack against the wood, and like turning on a switch, my world went black, i fell into an unconscious stupor where i could not awake but could feel myself being carried a great distance by the beast, slung over its shoulder like an infant
cont...
>>
>>19387388
i never stuck around long enough to find out if i impregnated any of them, but i fucked every member of the tribe (8 in total) many times for a week, so i assume that if a half squatch hybrid were possible to create through sexual intercourse with one of their species, i have fathered at least one unknowingly
>>
>>19387408
>when i awoke i found myself bound and gagged by rope in a cave by a fire, there were paintings on the walls, primitive ones
>and bones, lots of bones of all sorts of animals, human skulls too
>i was alone at this point and had time to reflect which probably saved my life in the future events to come
>i concluded that the other humans they had encountered had either startled them or had been startled themselves which resulted in their demise, i had to be different, it was my only hope
>i heard ape like noises in multiple tones in the distance approaching, they were returning from wherever they were
cont...
>>
>>19387371
ok so you fucked a black lady. big deal. i dont care to hear about your beastiality escapades

did you decipher their language. whats "furreel" mean ? or yerdmeh" ? we cant move forward with negotiations until we can break the language barrier. we only have fragments of any understanding of what they say. they seem to be requesting more money for "demprograms" and before we tell them to fuck off we would like to know if we want "demprograms"
>>
>>19387438
>the matriarch entered first, she was the eldest and the largest, she had greying black hair, war paint adorned her snarled face, and a feathered headdress, in came the others, seven of them, they all had varying hair and eye colours but a common skin tone of a caucasian man, three had black hair, two had brown, one had blonde, and the last was an albino, all of whom also had war paint
>they all wore the same hide loincloths as well
>but they all also had something else in common
>from what i could see laying from the cave floor, they all were female and had massive squatch titties
cont...
>>
>>19387456
i never joke about squatches anon
>>
Bump post more of the story fag
>>
>>19387462
>the matriarch approached me
>snarling as if she was moments away from tearing off my head
>for a moment panic almost took over me
>but i remembered my previous contemplation, i had to appear friendly to survive
>i couldn't take my eyes off of their large heaving breasts
>they were hairy like the rest of them in the middle, but bare of fur on the fleshy part with massive areolas
>a boner in my pants started to grow
>as the matriarch removed my clothes to put me in a stew they were preparing over the fire, she noticed
>she grunted something, and the others took notice, they all stopped what they were doing and inspected my crumpled naked form
cont...
>>
>>19387499
Bump to continue
>>
>>19387499
>instead of cooking me, they dined with me and shared some of their meal
>they all heartily laughed as they grunted out strange words to another, and i sat in the lap of the matriarch as we all shared the warmth of the fire and passed around a human skull-bowl filled with rabbit stew taken from a large metal pot (how they acquired this pot still perplexes me, perhaps from another camper?) sitting above the fire
>as the stew ran dry, and the night seemed to be over, the albino squatch said something which the others repeated, a ritual war occuring, i had been practicing some of their language to their amusement and quietly at first but just as loud as they were chanted with them "GRUHN GRUHN MUHN GRUHN MUHN"
>the albino squatch also pulled out a hide sack which she reached into and ate some of its contents before passing it over to the adjacent squatch
>they all repeated this until it reached me
>i reached in and realized what the contents were
>mushrooms
>i ate them as did they all
>we all held hands and swayed and chanted around the fire for fifteen minutes and then the effects kicked in
cont...
>>
>>19387499
Bump to continue

>>19387538
Keep it coming
>>
>>19387538
>their chants became more and more primal
>they seemed posessed
>they all started touching themselves
>sexually
>they were thrashing against their hands and groping their breasts
>the matriarch pressed my head with her large hand into her large breast
>i complied and suckled milk from her over-sized teat
>this went on for a minute and then with her other hand she slapped my chest with a vaginal juice wet hand
>i decided to take control and turned around, pressed her onto her back, and slid my penis into her vagina and pounded her unmercilessly
>the mushrooms made me disassociated and so cumming was difficult but possible
>i erupted furiously inside of her
>after my hard work was finished and i lay atop her form, i felt a hand pull me off
>it was the albino squatch and she wanted my cock also, i had to quickly whip up another boner lest i lose my life from their drug induced frustration
>i fucked each member of the tribe that night while the others watched/fingered each other
>it went on for two hours and then we all fell asleep in a pile from exhaustion
cont...
>>
>>19387561
Describe those bazongas with more detail.
>>
>>19387561
Continue
>>
>>19387561
>this went on for four days
>life was good
>they would leave me in the cave unbound
>i would create them things from the bones and hide they left
>but they never let me venture out of the cave or further back into it when they were around
>i did not mind the leaving part as life was good and they would catch me i had figured, but i was curious about the back of the cave which stretched deep into the earth
>i decided to over come my fear of being caught and explore that area while they were out hunting
>i took a torch from the fire and walked back down into the cave
>at first there was barren nothing, just rocks and darkness
>then bones, started to appear on the ground, the further i went, the more common they were
>and cave paintings, mostly of hunts but the further i went the stranger and more spirtual, ritualistic, and terrifying they became
>i realized through their paintings that they had done this many times over to other men, that they had manipulated me, and that they intended to breed me before tearing me apart and eating my flesh raw
>i rushed back, they cannot know what i have seen
>>
>>19387587
Bbbbump
>>
>>19387587
This is legit, boi.
>>
Did you get your dick sucked or not?
>>
>>19387587
>i had to escape and began formulating a plan
>i began sharpening a rock into a knife when they were gone and hiding it when they were around
>a full moon was in the sky that night, and they all were acting strange around me
>as the fire ritual orgy began that night
>and i had just finished fucking the matriarchs brains out
>i reached over beside her and rammed the knife through her eye
>she jolted and a screamed, the mushrooms made the others terrified and rushed to her aid before they came to anger
>i had pushed myself off of her and sprinted past the mouth of the cave at this point
>i ran through the trees, needles and prickles all ripping my skin as i did
>i heard their angry howls descending from behind me but i did not slow or turn around but sprinted with the determination of a mad man
>i ran into a rough stream moments later, and jumped on a large floating log, i was moving quickly, downhill, and back to civilization, i turned back once to see them all standing on the banks, the matriarch among them, angrily howling at me as i floated away, i cried and didn't let go of that log until i washed up next to a road and got picked up by the police
>i knew nobody would believe me and so i just said i was attacked by a bear

and that's the jist of it, sorry some parts are rushed or poorly written but i'm drunk rn as i have become an alcoholic to deal with the trauma they have dealt unto me, i will answer more questions until this thread 404s, to those here who think squatches don't exist i dare you to go into the deep woods on the west coast, they will find you
>>
>>19387621
the blonde one loved to suck my cock, most of them did, i stuck it part way up the albinos giant nostril once by accident
>>
File: 4375.jpg (62KB, 600x372px) Image search: [Google]
4375.jpg
62KB, 600x372px
does anyone here listen to Bigfoot Eyewitness Radio? how do you explain all these stories of mundane, realistic encounters from people who have nothing to gain but a 50min recording of them talking about it on youtube? bigfoot has to be real.
>>
Did they smell bad?
>>
>>19387653
ive heard a few stories aside from my own but yep squatches exist and ive fucked 8 of their misbegotten kind, it was a drug fueled sexual, and near death experience filled week i will never forget
>>
>>19387677
yep, pussies smelled and tasted normal, their milk was warm and slightly sweet
>>
>>19387653
I like Dogman Encounters better
>>
>>19387653
I'd like to add I was going to be on Dogman Encounters radio

All I had to gain was my own amusement but I never got back to Vic after he accepted me on with the pre interview
>>
>>19387694
dude, vic is sensitive. listen to the way he says "bye". you probably hurt his feelings.
>>
>>19387703

lol he is but I mean he was expecting me to contact him for the scheduling. I just never did go through with it. Didn't want to possibly ruin a show I liked so I pretend that everyone else on there has the integrity to not go through with the lie too. Just like i pretend dogman could be real
>>
>>19387715
there are definitely liars and fakes getting through with everything related to bigfoot but a lot of it rings true. it's really hard to tell. for example, the sierra sounds of ron morehead and his group. sometimes when i listen to his art bell interview i think it's fake as hell and can even hear the cryptolinguist's voice tone in the "samurai chatter" bigfoot voices. then i think but ron has not only done this for decades now but got his daughter involved, who claims to have had her own encounters. how do you explain that? a shared hoax? i'm not sure i'm hearing an 8ft+ 1000lbs animal with (some say) two sets of lungs in the sierra sound voices. it doesn't sound impossible for humans. many anons on /x/ make weirder, deeper, creepier, scarier sounds on a daily basis, probably.
>>
>>19387225
You should have kept one to suck her mammaries until death.
>>
>>19387783
hahaha that's probably true about the noises from /x/. I think that's why I really like dogman encounters. Seeing if I can spot the fakes from the ones who have seen something.
>>
>>19387686
So how good were fucking their pussies and anuses? Better than human? Alao how tall were they? More importantly, where was this so I canbe careful as fuck if I ever go inna woods on the west coast. I'd like to camp out but not even bigfoot pussy would have me risk being eaten.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.