[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

soft disclosure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: grey.jpg (8KB, 204x300px) Image search: [Google]
grey.jpg
8KB, 204x300px
just saw a screening of a documentary called 'Sir Noface Lives'. i knew nothing about it coming into the movie except that it was a documentary by a ghost hunter. i'm convinced there was a video of a grey/demon peeking out from behind a wall and exposing itself knowingly to the unmanned stationary camera. would it make sense for the disclosure to start gaining traction by word of mouth through a touring documentary? or should i be more skeptical because i had to pay to see it. fwiw the doc was a great story, very entertaining throughout, and worth the price of admission. the entity was presented as being the ghost of a child but i suspected it was a grey/demon and during the q&a after, the documentarian stated that others have made that observation and drawn that conclusion too. it wasn't proof of the existence of ayys but i've taken the leap of faith that they exist and this absolutely reaffirmed that notion.
>>
>>19387110
ayy lmaos are watching?

https://youtu.be/F5yb_WvWHHs?t=20m
>>
>>19387110
>should i be more skeptical because i had to pay to see it
do you have to pay at the library? knowledge is free. entertainment costs money.
>>
>>19387542
Well you pay for it through taxes so...
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.