[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I go to sleep, I hear voices. Every time. Usually its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: spooky ghost.jpg (77KB, 550x356px) Image search: [Google]
spooky ghost.jpg
77KB, 550x356px
Whenever I go to sleep, I hear voices. Every time. Usually its just something simple, usually its just my name. Sometimes they will yell my name right into my ear, sometimes its a faint intimate whisper. Today I took a nap. And it was a chorus of voices and I couldn't make out much of what they were saying, but the last thing I heard was "DISGUSTING" spoken by a very firm, authoritative voice.

Am I actually losing my mind here? The voices have progressively been getting more and more abusive. I don't want to go to a shrink because my uncle was institutionalized that way.
>>
>>19386905
I experience the same phenomenon sometimes when falling to sleep or waking. I have no idea why it happens but I think it might be an example of 'exploding head syndrome'.
>>
>>19386905
It sounds like you may have a minor case of schizophrenia, sorry man. Is it just when falling asleep?
>>
>>19386905
Kys
>>
>>19386942
For the most part, yes. However I have also walked by people on the street that I didn't know and heard them saying my name and when I turned around they were still walking like nothing happened. I also heard people speak english to me and then throw in a phrase in russian (i speak russian) and when I would question them on this I would get funny looks and they would deny the whole thing.
>>
>>19386905
look up "exploding head syndrome" using your favorite search engine.
>>
>>19386942
fuck off, it's probably just hypnagogic hallucinations. OP, you hear the voices as you're falling asleep or when you're waking up, right?

If so, it could just be hypnagogic hallucinations. Meditation will help.
>>
Was your uncle diagnosed with anything? This sounds like the beginning of schizophrenia. Especially if the voices are saying insults or progressively getting more abusive. Just talk to your doctor.
>>
>>19386905
No, you're not losing your mind. It just happens when you fall asleep. I hear someone either yell my name or a loud knocking. Usually three knocks like it's coming from my bedroom door.
>>
>>19386905
>>19386950
Mild case of schizophrenia. This tells me that you have regressed bad feelings. Something that is buried in your subconscious.

Nothing to be worried about... Unless you leave it unattended. Trying to escape this is futile. Brutal I know by experience.

I got myself thru this by opening subconscious via meditation. The shit blew right in my face. Whole month was hell but my determination pulled me back on track. After 6 months I was """"sane""" again. This never left me but I started "read" people better. Like unlocked new skill when I understood better my own behavior and mind.

>what is it about?
Regressed emotions. Something from past and one's emotional environment. Small parts of what someone said, what you did and most of all is how you see yourself inside hidden mind. Self judgement to put it short.

I talked to myself and did huge amounts of emotional problem solving.

Often said that people are mirrors of you. No wonder you experience people calling your name out in streets. Learn when your mind plays tricks or you end up in very unpleasant situations.
>>
>>19387302
important note: Contact brain quack. Psychologist is always a good add so things wouldn't get out of hand. It's not bad sit there and say:" Yo doc! I hear them voices. They mean." Don't be afraid dude. Doctor usually won't slam you in nuthouse unless you possess risk to yourself and surrounding people.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.