[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greatest practitioner of magick alive today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: 1501296363640.jpg (59KB, 910x752px) Image search: [Google]
1501296363640.jpg
59KB, 910x752px
Also other public figures alive or dead who were knowingly or otherwise involved.
>>
We have no idea who it is for sure, but I believe at one point it was Rasputin.

Other possibilities include Gods incarnated into human bodies, Hollow Earth / "Agarthans", or alien being. It is likely that the truly greatest would prefer to stick out of the shadows, and wouldn't be a public figure.
>>
wat makes you say this OP?
>>
>>19386866
Tesla probably understood a shitload
>>
>>19386890
thanks for asking. if magick is held to the definition "the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will" I think there is none greater at the moment. Not suggesting he is involved or interested in the occult, just see it as an example of true magick. He surrounds himself in thought and symbolism aligned with his will and watches as it unfolds on earth. that said, topic wise i'm more interested in other examples of famous people known to be involved in occult practices
>>
>>19386954
Supposedly there was some spoopy stuff going on with the founding of the USA. Washington had prophetic visions, Franklin was in with the Hellfire Club, a man in a dark robe that no one knew or ever saw afterwards gave a rousing speech at the signing of the Declaration, etc.
>>
>>19387003
i'll look into the franklin and the robed figure. interesting, thanks
>>
>>19387019
It's just a legend, but it's interesting none the less.
http://www.reversespins.com/signthatdocument.html
>>
>>19387026
amazing. thanks
>>
>>19386954
hey i know you said you're interested in other figures but do you think he (mcgregor), knowingly or unknowingly, is good enough at manifesting his will to the point where he could beat floyd mayweather?

It's funny I've had thoughts about Mcgregors ability to overcome odds and can't help but wonder if there's something to all of it
>>
Paula Dean. She knows that Cajun voodoo
>>
>>19387168
Unironically, great chefs seem to have some kind of magic, even if they don't think of it that way. A good chef can cook food perfectly in a technical sense, but a great chef puts something... extra in the food. Something ephemeral, something strait from their heart to the diner's heart.
>tfw don't understand food magic
>>
Donald Trump
>>
>>19387114
I watched a Mayweather maidana fight the other day and they are sooo fast.. it really is an entirely different thing. I think if he does win it'll be a real testament of Will, because everything natural says he's not supposed to. I think for sure theres "something to all of it" regardless.
>>
Fulcanelli supposedly created the Philosopher stone...
>>
he's going to need all the magic in the world to touch Mayweather
>>
>>19387224
yes! I totally agree! don't know if youre kidding.. during the debates alone.. was crazy, it was like reality was bending in front of your eyes (whatever that means)
>>
>>19386886
I don't know, I think are many whose practice is hidden but are public figures.
>>
>>19386866
Trump.
>>
The collective mind of /pol/
>>
>>19386866
read somewhere that Tesla talked with "angels" which gave him knowledge for his inventions
>>
>>19387114
i lost all faith in mcgregor's will when he lost to nate diaz
>>
File: 1466466112515.gif (991KB, 600x787px) Image search: [Google]
1466466112515.gif
991KB, 600x787px
>>19386866
Lana del Ray
>>
sarah hylan
>>
>>19387531
Yes, many indeed, but the most powerful? Unlikely.
>>
>>19387114
As a follower of MMA (and a dabbling in boxing): it would be lovely, but highly unlikely to the point of "just no," for McGregor to win the match. But think further ahead. Think about how Mayweather fights. Mayweather will win, but he won't knock McGregor out. And then McGregor can claim he stood toe to toe with the best boxer in the world. And sure he didn't win, but he can claim VICTORY.
>>
>>19387778
please stop talking about things you dont know. Nate is difficult to beat because of the fact that he's a meatbag - he can take hits forever and never gets tired. combine that with the fact that he is a good grappler, and you spell trouble for somebody with mediocre stamina and ground game, like mcgregor
>>
I know of someone who is in Hollywood circles and seems to have influence. onetime I was chatting with a fairly well known actor/director and he said "nothing matters except will" (paraphrased) wasn't sure then his occult influence but in hindsight it was there
>>
>>19387764
Certainly this - any large group with a strong enough combined intention are able to bend the universe to their will, via hyper-sigils (in this case memes) or other magickal means. Particularly in the case of /pol/, where anarchy rules, they are not bound by any dogma or doctrine that can hamper the efficiency of their magick. Groups of Wiccans and many RHP pagans are still tied to the rules that govern their belief system, usually a version corrupted by white-light monotheic religions like Christianity.
>>
File: IMG_3396.jpg (67KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3396.jpg
67KB, 604x604px
>>19386866
Die Antwoord, for sure.
>>
>>19388877
ya I assume a lot of musicians for sure. though sometimes I wonder how many of them are actually studying occult works vs how many of them just like dark imagery
>>
Spelling magic with a k.. Murican education... yes I am the same person
>>
What mcgergor is doing isn't magik, he is ripping off Muhammad ali, who ripped off gorgeous george, one of the first famous tv wrestlers.
If you are a wrestling fan you understand what he is doing, his gimmick is being a loud mouth asshole, you either love him or hate him but you still pay the ticket to watch the fight.

He is "working" all of you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_professional_wrestling_terms#work
>>
File: mars.gif (20KB, 250x261px) Image search: [Google]
mars.gif
20KB, 250x261px
Now if you want to know the true spiritual nature of martial arts, then you look through the etymology of that word "martial", people associate it with chink karate, but actually the word martial arts is based on the roman god mars, the god of war.
If you are a fighter, this is your god.
>>
File: madonna.jpg (92KB, 470x696px) Image search: [Google]
madonna.jpg
92KB, 470x696px
Look what I found
>>
But for the record I don't want to believe Conor McGregor is into the Occult because I feel better believing he works his ass off, has a passion for fighting and sports, and doesn't let anyone get in his way, and I find that to be inspiring.
>>
>>19389699
isn't that a Crowley thing?
>>
>>19386866
We get it, you listen to Last Podcast...
>>
Trump.
>>
>>19390201
>>19389699
>>19389728

don't even know what last podcast is.

magic kkkkk with a k, pretty sure not an American spelling.. crowley

I think it is magick.. welfare to 100m. his intention realized earthly. If it's a wrestling trick or whatever your saying I think you're looking pretty surface level
>>
Todd Howard or the Houser Bros.
>>
>>19389699

Flaunt your ignorance some more.
>>
>>19387192
Two cooks with the same recipe will always taste a little different.
>>
>>19386866

>mma/UFC fighters
>Trump
>muscicians
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.