[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reacuring dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Grey_Alien4.jpg (25KB, 518x617px) Image search: [Google]
Grey_Alien4.jpg
25KB, 518x617px
I've been have dreams of the little fuckers (the short aliens ) since I was a about 5/6 yrs. And would have at least 1 dream a year of them. they are always short but varied in looks i.e. skin tone body shape (always short tho not exceeding 4 ft). And would always be accompanied with one or more bright lights like giant spotlights 90% of the time red 10% white but every time they flash on I feel my body tense up and a deep earth rumbling sound goes off when the lights turn on. 2 months ago my room mate moved out and the dreams have picked up in happening it's near every other week on Tuesday or Wednesday night's. I had one last night and their was a normal looking sort fucker yellow ish skin tear drop black eyes black jumper suit ( pic is as close as I could find to match) .w/ 5 red lights shining down on me and the fucker.(I will be calling them little fuckers or just fucker cus I have a deep rooted hate for them. The kind of hate that makes you want to kill it when you see it) I've only ever seen one awake . I was out side one night with family and had a spotlight ( lived in country now live near middle of town) and I saw movement behind a split tree , so I shined my light at it and a skin pale short fucker was spying on me from behind it. Needless to say I flipped my shit and ran to get a gun scared my family. I don't go outside at night without a gun anymore. But back to the dreams . The dreams have all been vivid and clear I could describe every detail and a few seem to be throwbacks from when I was still living at my parents house. I'm not scared easily horror movies are a joke to me. But show me a pic of a little fucker I get tense and uneasy. Is their something happening to me? Do I install security cams in my house? What do I need to do.
>>
>>19386842
I don't like these little fuckers. I don't even believe in aliens but shits getting real and I don't like it. I now sleep with my shot gun loaded and ready .Been trying to sleep lightly at night so I won't dream but come the second week it Tuesday /Wednesday I have dream. NEED ADVICE PLEASE.
>>
>>19386842
go to sleep with a strong dielectric around your head or inside a Faraday cage. If they can't read your thoughts they may get interested in why and get close enough to stick a screwdriver in one of those nice big eyes they have.
>>
>>19386914
I'd prefer to blast a hole thru their head with my 12 gauge . But I have dagger under pillow I will use. The faraday cage may be hard to do. But the dielectric sounds interesting. Please explain it.
>>
I am going to bed now. I have to go to work in the morning I'll update if I have another dream. If I do that would mean shits getting worse.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.