[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Solar Warden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

Something just struck me today and I don't know if someone already pointed this out:

That NASA is cutting off its live feed is known, but is it a coincidence that the objects shown are cigar shaped?
>>
>>19386605
>>
File: ISS-UFO-621741.jpg (16KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
ISS-UFO-621741.jpg
16KB, 590x350px
>>19386607
>>19386605
>>
>>19386605
Has this been debunked yet or is it still considered plausible?
>>
Inb4 when they cut Live is because they have the Solar Warders on sight
>>
>>19386625
I bet they made him shit himself and tells no one nothing no more
>>
I'm surprised that hardcore amateur night sky watchers haven't seen anything. I definitely believe in the space fleet though.
>>
Why do people think extraterrestrials would be outside of ourselves?

They tap into our direct experience!
>>
>>19386651
Solar warden is not extraterrestrial, it's US Naval fleets in space. Believe it or not.

A guy hacked CIA files, was charged for 70 years in jail but somehow managed to avoid it all because he knew too much, so now he says nothing and is a free man, he knows about this tho.
>>
>>19386605
>>19386607
This made my skin crawl
>>
>>19386643
I wonder how long their missions are. A ship that size should be able to carry a lot of supplies. In any of that data was the crew size ever indicated?
>>
>>19386672
http://www.drboylan.com/usspacefleet.html
https://truedisclosure.org/news/solar-warden-inception-to-present-day.html
etc.

Around 300 people.
>>
>>19386681
Neat.
So yea, with long mission times and clever launch and re-entry, it's not so surprising that they haven't been spotted.
>>
>>19386705
you cant enter into the atmosphere with those ship designs.
>>
>>19386605
ahhhhhhhhhhh!
>>
>>19386705
A ship like that never enters the atmosphere. It's permanently in space. So we can conclude that there are other ships that are used to bring supplies and manpower.
>>
What's funny is that NASA shit is run like the Air Force, not the Navy, and astronauts have Air Force ranks. I wonder if the originators of Solar Warden were Star Trek fans, given that Starfleet uses Navy-style rankings too.
>>
>>19386672
So how do you think they keep the ship's supplied and rotate the crew, do they land and pick up everything?

Do they shuttle stuff to it in orbit?

Or are they self sufficient? Can you grow enough food for 300 people using hydroponics in the space available?

That could be the main purpose of the glass domes I guess.
>>
>>19386657
>>19386625
Gary "Mother fucking" McKinnon and the mars nigger hunt...solar warden is legit and why they are now openly pushing to created the Space Corp.
>>
>>19387431
>>19386712
They have anti-gravity

Doesn't have to be aerodynamic when you have the equivalent of magical powers.
>>
that feel when you didn't enlist in the Navy at 18 and work your way up, discovering in the process the existence of these craft and becoming an officer sworn to secrecy, tortured by the knowledge he must suppress from friends and family lest they all die via shooting themselves in the back of the head two times
>>
>>19386657
>US Naval fleets in space

I'd join the military to know about that shit. But it sounds expensive. What is it? Drones or something similar?
>>
>>19386605
im so fucking joining the space corps
>>
>>19388036
I don't think you know how the military works.
>>
>>19386643
It is almost like it doesnt exist and is just the product of nutjobs circling artefacts and smudges on livefeeds instead of doing actual observations
>>
>>19388171
nigger that's some quality roleplay. I chuckled.
>>
>>19388261
>enlisting in the Navy
>officer
>>
Interesting theory, too bad we'll never know
>>
>>
>>19388370
This looks off. The A is fucked
>>
>>19387941
anti-gravity or not, ships like that never land. What would be the point when you can have a smaller ship go back and forth.
>>
>>19386605
Why does NASA always uses fish eye lens when broadcasting live?
>>
Corey Goode is a faggot
>>
>>19387504

Just need matter if you have a replicator bro. There are rogue planets roughly every couple weeks or months apart outsode of the solar system you have endless fuel
>>
>>19387469
The naval model makes more sense for a deep space fleet, in terms of having large crews (rather than 1-2 pilots and maybe a few technicians) and long mission durations (months or years, not hours). Gene Roddenberry actually had a background in the air force during WWII, but chose to base Starfleet on a naval model because it makes more sense for what they do.

>>19388432
Nope, it's real. They're on Wikipedia and have an official af.mil site. And the logo is apparently authentic as well.
>>
File: yamato.jpg (65KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
yamato.jpg
65KB, 800x536px
>>19386607
Shhh...
>>
>>19386605
You can't launch a shit that big in space. And you can't launch all the components to build IN space, so i call bullshit on this one.
>>
>>19386625

Well, there's zero evidence if that's what you mean.

No doubt governments run classified spy and similar missions in space with spacecraft, whether manned or not. But that's pretty far from having an actual presence in space outside of our orbit.
>>
>>19392418
I doubt anyone could survive launching a shit that big anywhere, regardless of earth or space. toilets can only handle so much. Human bodies limitations withstanding.
>>
>>19392654
>tfw your gut feels 5 pounds lighter after you feel the massive log slide out of your anus.
>>
File: 1500360797389.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500360797389.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Highly crafted narrative, they know exactly what they are doing.
>>
>>19392859
took a couple of playthroughs but you can see the dudes pinkie just grasp the edge of his pocket, and pull him from there.
>>
File: Astute Class Submarine.jpg (437KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Astute Class Submarine.jpg
437KB, 1600x1200px
As a currently serving memeber of the British Submarine service, I feel like submarine life is the closest thing to living in space, how do I sign up for an international job-switch to a Solar Warden?
>>
>>19392865
T.S. White or higher security clearance for starters.
>>
>>19392863
you are correct sir!
>>
>>19394537
but if that's what we 'weren't supposed to see' what does it even indicate? is it somehow meant to disporve that they're in space? I'm confused as to what the post is critisizing
>>
>>19392545
It's well established that the heat put off by any advanced spacecraft would make it easy to detect from Earth, even if it was as far out as Pluto. Any ship as big as the ones depicted in the OP image would have to be a massive energy reading, orders of magnitudes greater than of our known spacecraft, and these kinds of heat sensors exist as off-the-shelf astronomical research equipment. So it would be very difficult to hide their presence anywhere in the solar system.
>>
>>19394719
its implying he's being held up by FX fishing line
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.