[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 2015-05-22 17.04.31.jpg (198KB, 1600x919px) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-22 17.04.31.jpg
198KB, 1600x919px
I didn’t know where to post this so I guess I’ll post it here.

The other day I was play Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube, practicing and grinding tech for a money match against a PR player the next day. Knowing he mained Falco, I counter-picked him with Fox. After playing hour after hour, with it being almost 3 AM, I decided it was bed time. I started to fuck my Jigglypuff plushie. She’s the hottest high tier in my opinion. Okay, afterwards I started to clean off my bed and roll up my controller. After my room was nice and tidy, I went around the house to lock the doors and all the windows because I live alone. No gf :(. But while I was doing so, I felt uneasy. Like I was being watched. I decided to brush it off but when I came back my Jigglypuff plushie was gone. I must have just misplaced it so it didn’t bother me that much.

After falling asleep, I woke up all sweaty an hour later. I got up out of bed to get some water but before I did so, I heard something. It sounded like someone was sweeping a broom aggressively in the hall outside of my room. I was a little puzzled but as soon as I placed my hand on the door knob I started to hear this blipping noise. Once the blips stopped, I started to hear “Fal-co~ Fal-co~,” like the chant from the game. I slowly opened the door, feeling a cold breeze creep in. I thought this was strange because I thought I closed all the windows. When I opened the door all the way and looked all around, I saw this dark figure to the right side of the hallway. I couldn’t make out what it is so I decided to get closer. But as soon as I took a step, lighting flashed through the window and I saw Falco Lombardi.

After this ordeal I ran back to my room to write this. I don't know if he's still there or not. I haven't left my room in hours.
>>
>>19386464
learn to get good out of shield you fucking scrub otherwise you will never beat any competent falco on pr

>pr'd samus main
>>
>>19386464
you deserve this for fucking a Jigglypuff plushie, you are truly a monster.
>>
Reading this made my IQ drop 10 points.
>>
Guys I need help! This isn't a fucking joke.
>>
Oh god. I hear blipping outside my door.
>>
>>19386489
Post pics of cum coated plushie or FAKE.
>>
that SATAN doe
>>
>>19386464
>not a tripfag
fake/10 confirmed
>>
>>19386464
God is punishing you for straying from his light. Best step outside and die like a man
>>
The blips aren't good, I tried to tell myself it wasn't real until I saw my dog messing with its ears at the same time.
>>
>>19386472
>samus main
fug u
t. ICs main
>>
>>19386485
And yet, you were still able to type that thought?
>>
>>19386464
Take pictures of the hallway and the room
>>
File: 20170802_225646.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170802_225646.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Here's a pic of part of my room. The sounds have faded but I don't know when they will be back
>>
>>19387144

where do those composite cables go?
>>
File: 20170802_230124.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170802_230124.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
The hallway is a bit dark and I'm too scared to go down there (sorry if the images are for flipped. I don't take them like that and I'm on mobile rn)
>>
>>19387154
I have a modded wii on the ground for 20XX
>>
>>19386758
The plush is gone, remember? I said it in the post
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.