[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Rip to a conspiracy legend. Fucking hell this guy made some cool ass documentaries and wrote some dank books. Share your favorite Jim books/articles/documentaries/theories
>>
>>19386428
Most of /x/ are literal underage retards that are only here for shitty "Creepypasta". Dont expect them to know who Jim Marrs was.
>>
F
>>
>>19386428
F

His book Cross Fire was what inspired Oliver Stone to make the JFK movie, and he was a consultant for the film.

His book Alien Agenda is overflowing with interesting stories from civilians and military personnel with security clearances. He has many other good books...

This one will blow your mind:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXwzRZhQr8E

RIP
>>
>>19386440

This man literally opened the doors for me into everything paranormal with his book Above Top Secret
>>
>>19386642
And yet his carbon copy look alike twin brother was the exact opposite. Kekek

What was his name? Ya know, the ONE MILLION DOLLAR BILLS (unclaimable bogus bonds and trust funds royal advertising and legal fistfuck in smallprint). Sorry, I don't remember his name.
>>
>>19386642
>tfw looking at the jim marrs forum on ats
>>
>>19386697
No idea, I just know I was working in a bookstore and checked his book out one day when I was bored

Opened up a new world
>>
Already have a thread. Use the catalog next time.
>>19385937

Mod/Janny please delete this duplicate thread. Thanks.
>>
>>19386725
fucking kill yourself
>>
>>19386630
>that photo of vatican priest with nazis
weww
>>
Whats the best documentary made by him? Need something to watch
>>
>>19386811
Pope John Paul II sold Zyklon B to the Germans before he was Pope
>>
He can rot in hell. He looks like a kike and was a disinfo shill regardless.
>>
>>19386697
>ONE MILLION DOLLAR BILLS
Randi's million dollars, methinks
>>
>>19386428
I'm reading Alien Agenda atm. So many factual inaccuracies.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.