[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alien thread? any encounters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Proof-Of-Aliens-Pictures-9.jpg (44KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
Proof-Of-Aliens-Pictures-9.jpg
44KB, 600x510px
alien thread? any encounters?
>>
>>19386246
YOU CANNOT hand shake a less dense alien im sorry, but all solid aliens are fake
>>
Bump you shits
>>
I thought I saw a UFO, but it could have been one of those rods.
>>
File: 1494578414840.jpg (102KB, 677x484px) Image search: [Google]
1494578414840.jpg
102KB, 677x484px
Ive now had two separate dreams about the same alien spacecraft flying around and past me in the sky, it looked stereotypical as fuck
>>
File: DFmVPfxXkAIPwkr.jpg large.jpg (16KB, 259x207px) Image search: [Google]
DFmVPfxXkAIPwkr.jpg large.jpg
16KB, 259x207px
Only once:
I saw a UFO in the sky a few years back by chance when I looked outside my window. It was a group of whitish lights (3 or 4) that hovered in place, then it suddenly darted to the left at a crazy speed, then it shot off in the opposite direction and vanished. The lights never separated, they stayed the same distance apart; could've all been one craft.

It matched up with other UFO stories/videos I have heard/seen.
>>
>>19386246
Are they both dicks out?
>>
>>19386586
What if we're the less dense ones?
>>
>>19386246
I've had 4 encounters.

The closest my brothers also saw. I had been telling them for dies about a previous sighting that I was totally hyped about.

>Brother calls me, says he's going to 7/11 for snacks. Asks if I want anything
>Nah, I'm good. Stay safe out here guys, don't wanna get abducted. *Chuckles*. At this point I'm playing it off because I went full autist on Normiebook.
>Out of fucking nowhere right in front of my fucking face a hover greenish blue orb with altering color patterns flies over and hovers above a house.
>Bro. look behind you.
>I hear them going "What the fuck" over the phone
>IToldYouSo.jpg
>It zoomed off as I was running to get a closer look.

The rest were all lights in the sky. My brothers I asked them multiple times everyday that I wasn't just seeing shit. They INSISTED that what they saw happened. Now most of my family believes we have some friendly neighbors. To be fair we tried theorizing it was a drone or helicopter. The only problem was it moved silently and was in between the size of both. Also we were both like half a block from it.
>>
>>19388330
Btw, 1-3 am out of the Milky Way. Can't remember which day. Fairly standard movement pattern though. About 3 to 4 ships. I flashed my phone at them. I got a response. They flashed back. It wasn't much, but I did technically get in some "first contact"
>>
I had 1 encounter. I was skating with friends kinda late up in the hills and a giant blue light appeared it was a dark blue light also there was no clouds in the sky or nothing and we checked the news to see if there was anything and nothing it was the first time ive ever seen anything like it

It was basiclly like take a paper fold it and cut in the middle of it and put another paper though it but make that paper blue going though and that was basiclly what I saw like a blue orb getting pushed under paper so you cant see it anymore

sorry for saying so much about it just trying to be as vivid as I can
>>
>>19388384
Shit man. I saw the same thing once. I've never heard anyone articulate anything like this before now
>>
File: cia_declassified_alien_kgb.png (150KB, 2599x3342px) Image search: [Google]
cia_declassified_alien_kgb.png
150KB, 2599x3342px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.