[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: alcemy.jpg (236KB, 1003x579px) Image search: [Google]
alcemy.jpg
236KB, 1003x579px
hey /x/

i want to draw a line under this topic
breifly

>been researching into the occult and secret soceities as well as magkia wikka etc since i was 14
>now 25
>mission 80% complete
>apart from alchemy
>is this worth pursuing?

i have been lucky and i only started with a few hundred questions as a result i am nearly complete in my awareness and knowledge of which i want to know.

As for alchemy is it worth pursing the great journey? have any of you had luck with it?
can any of you teach me in exchange for my knowlege? is there a fourm i should join?

if not then i am 95% complete in my quest

Many Thanks and Kind Regaurds
>>
>>19386139

>apart from alchemy

Alchemy was the thing that brought me center. It's a fascinating subject, both the science and the philosophy.
>>
alchemy is cool as shit
get some vodka and mix in weird shit and see if it does anything other than drunkenness
>>
>>19386145
what have you learned from it?
how has it improved you?
have you managed to profit from it?
>>
>>19386199

>what have you learned from it?

Perspective, the nature of balance.

I don't care about profit, at all, not part of my priorities.
>>
>>19386230
So nothing. lol
>>
>>19386230
>>19386230
i aplogise for being so cut throat but how has it improved you directly before and after very bluntly
>>
>>19386256
>>19386230

like an example did it make you better with women?
Stronger?
reverse aging? lol?
litterally any pshyical example
>>
>>19386139
bumping for OP
>>
>>19386256

Not really something you can quantify.

I want to know how everything works. If you are similar, you won't reach that without delving into Alchemy, as it will provide perspective.
>>
>>19386281
such as? lead > gold?
>>
>>19386139
SHOULD HAVE BEEN CLEAR I AM TALKING OF TANGIBLE ASSESTS
>>
>>19386139
Anymore for anymore?
>>
>>19386281
Where to start? All books are cryptic and require prior knowledge. I've read theough many claiming to hold tell the secrets though they are still veiled.
>>
>>19386396
see
>>19386314
>>
I'm a dilettante, but as far as I've seen real alchemy has as little in common with getting rich by making gold as it does with brewing healing potions or shooting anime lightning. It's heavily symbolic and meditative, and about transmutation of the self and perceptions, perfection of the soul towards god/immortality/enlightenment what have you. It's arguably the prime western occult practice with more real history behind it than any other, with strains closely related to the Greeks, Eastern mysticism, Gnosticism, and medieval Christianity. Sources: Jung, internet, hippy books incl. Re-enchantment of the World by Morris Berman (a very good book).
>>
>>19386429
thank you for the book advice.

is there anything else you can suggest?

everything costs money?

just so i know brute force honesty please

how much time energy [money] etc

is it worth?
>>
>>19386139
bump
>>
>>19386146
Alchemy is only for whites
>>
Take a look at alchemyguild.org membership is 20 a year for members but the archive section has hundreds of good books on the subject that will get you well enough into alchemy. If you've studied qabala in your search for knowledge a lot of the principles behind it are the same so you'll already be a step ahead.
>>
>>19386139
>80%
>95%
Kill yourself
>>
>>19386139
OP

Just want to thank everyone for thier imput i am going read these books but so far i have decided this is not worth pursuing more than a drink a starbucks.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.