[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vivid dream of war last night.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Shit Storm Soon.jpg (97KB, 1023x768px) Image search: [Google]
Shit Storm Soon.jpg
97KB, 1023x768px
Had a vivid dream of war, usually when I dream of something and it is very vivid, it either comes true literally or it is a foreshadow of something related. I live in western Canada BTW, not saying it will happen there, I can't place the location other than it was a city and they were targeting the most vulnerable spots like gas refinery's and stations or toxic waste dumps to make the bombs do more damage.
>>
File: 1501016511183.png (335KB, 578x539px) Image search: [Google]
1501016511183.png
335KB, 578x539px
Dreams don't mean anything.
I enjoy dreams of nukes and big explosions. It's like a Michael Bay movie in my head with no ticket price. Can't beat free entertainment.
I like dreaming of fireworks too for the same reason, but it's pretty rare.
>>
File: 1468629996638.jpg (225KB, 1034x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1468629996638.jpg
225KB, 1034x1300px
I had a vivid dream of OP roleplaying. It either comes true literally or it is a foreshadow of something related.
>>
>>19386122
you speak truth
>>
Not role playing dipshits, would have said i was having a vision or something, not it was a fucking dream, it was really vivid that's what made it stand out. If you want to analyze my brain it most likely came from my subconscious, from reading about North Korea the last few days. The cray cray part is that my vivid dreams do come true whether by coincidence or whatever.
>>
>>19386213
but Korea has a super bomb, that shit will suck
>>
>>19386111

Thanks for sharing. Quite a few people are having dreams of war and other "apocalyptic" style dreams.

Look into the gifts of the spirit. Also, consider Acts 2:17. Fascinating stuff.
>>
>>19386301
Thanks, not religious though. I have noticed that the hive mind will have similar dreams on here and is the reason I posted.
>>
>>19386111
I've always had dreams since i was a kid of my London neighbourhood being all post apocalyptic n shit. Crazy old people still living in their housing estate buildings all fucked up and overgrown. Also had a lot of alien invasion dreams from a young age. I'd dream i was on on the top deck of a bus going down the west end and I'd notice ufos in the sky. I'd be freaking out knowing what will happen before anyone else does. I get goosebumps thinking about it.

Had a couple of dreams about the bomb going off a few times in recant years. In one dream i was a soldier somewhere in eastern Europe central Asia, like Russia or something. Then we see the double flash off in the distance and know its all coming to an end.
>>
>>19386349
Ya I've had a few apocalypse type dreams too but none were as vivid as this. This really stood out, very detailed like feeling the heat of an explosion with small hot debris of random shit hitting my face, far enough away so I didn't get burned but close enough to feel the shock wave.
>>
I'v had some pretty vivid nuke dreams myself. I think its normal with all the news and shit.
>>
File: IMG_8241.jpg (502KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8241.jpg
502KB, 2048x1536px
>>19386111
That picture has been my life in the past month. If you know, then yours has been much like mine. Most people don't know. Even when you show them, they refuse to accept it. Some of us know, but how many of us are there?
>>
>>19386541
Ya most likely, been reading a lot about, North Korea, Russia and China.
>>
>>19386577
The "news" is a pack of lies. Even CNN isn't beholden to any laws as a news organization because they are OFFICIALLY designated as entertainment.
>>
>>19386111
You got angel numbers bud. I've had them too four or five blasts and somehow reassured it was gods will.
>>
>>19386111
Congrats, you escaped the apocalyptic timeline. Welcome to the higher dimension.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.