[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gravity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 1500352624672.png (93KB, 467x496px) Image search: [Google]
1500352624672.png
93KB, 467x496px
Is it real?
I've heard many interesting theories nodding towards buoyancy and density as the main factor as why some things sink or float.
I've also read into the electric universe model stating (((gravity))) is nothing more than electromagnetism.

Well /x/ what do you lads think on the matter?
Please post redpills that you have on the subject as well.
>>
>>19385954
>buoyancy and density
Without gravity, which direction is "up" so that things can even "float to the surface"?
>>
Jump off a building and see for yourself.
>>
Without gravity there is nothing to hold down the air from going into space. You would literally die if gravity didn't exist. Heck, you wouldn't even be alive from the beginning. None of us would.
>>
>>19385954
Space is lighter than hydrogen. Hydrogen is element #1. Space is element #0.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs
>>
Newton came up with a Description of Gravity.

Not an Explanation.

Its a mystery still but I think it does have something to do with Electromagnetism.
>>
>>19386197
its the weight of something in the fabric of space.
>>
>>19385954
Listen for the last 4 years i have had the privilege to work with some amazing equipment as well as get to know some very smart people. Gravity is one of those things that they believe the common people don't deserve to mess with because of the enormous freedom it gives.
Gravity has been manipulated with great precision since WW2. Here are some truths.

There is no such thing as a graviton.

There is no such thing as "virtual particles"

A regular old magnet works exactly the same as gravity. The "pull" of gravity is actually an acceleration toward electromagnetic voidance. Everywhere is bathed in EM field. As the earth's EM field spins its' concentrated along the outside circumference of the sphere, leaving a EM voidance at the center of the planet. The rest of the EM field seeks to balance that void out and fill it but it cant because the earth keeps on spinning.
Earth is a conductor rotating in the suns enormous EM field, as such we generate lots of electrical energy which further skews earth EM field coherence.
The evidence becomes quite overwhelming. There is no QUANTITATIVE difference between a magnet before and after its been magnetized. The difference is all QUALITATIVE. Picture the EM field as water in a bucket. Spin the water in the bucket fast and a vortex forms in the center. That is the Voidance and nature seeks to fill it.
Yes its really that simple. Turns out Electricians are the real Physicists. If you seek to manipulate gravity you just need to mess with the right hand rule. Force, field, current.
>>
>>19386315
but electromagnetism isnt infinite. the earth is affected by the gravity of a neutron star millions of lightyears away, and everything beyond
>>
It's created by gravitrons. They're invisible. Like crabs.
>>
Gravity is God's love.
>>
>>19386401
No.
Its.
Not.
Ur.
Fucking.
High.
>>
>>19386401
I see no conflict there. A neutron star would have a massively concentrated field coherence and thus a massive EM voidance. Its not as if the star's actual EM field has to reach us, a void in the ether will displace the entire thing if even just a tiny tiny amount, like about how much pull we actually feel from that neutron star.
>>
>>19386163
wow i already knew you were retarded, but this... jesus
>>
>>19386315
all this can be independently verified with a magnet, a ferocell and a gauss meter by the way. A ferocell allows you to visually see the field lines on a magnet and the gauss meter allows you to measure the strength of the magnetic field and any point along the toroid. Increase the current in the magnet with a small battery and watch the EM void grow and shrink.
>>
>>19386315
>>19386508
Ken Wheeler is that you?
>>
>>19386493
oh come on not so mean lots of people don't know this stuff. Your right though space in neither a field nor a force and so can affect nothing and do nothing. The concept of space even is deceiving as its actually vast stretches of EM fields not emptiness. They do love to confuse with terminology though, like "the speed of light" for instance. lol its like asking for the resistance between two points in Mile Per Second... pretty useless and ultimately misleading.
>>
>>19386518
At least one person knows me here that's good. I'll come do a AMA sometime if there is interest.
>>
>>19386531

Yes, but to say light even exists is like saying that shadows exist. It is merely a perturbation of the ether and the magnitude (time delay/wave/magnetism) of doing that which causes "illumination" but not "light" as a a thing in itself.
>>
>>19386561
I love your videos so much, you have turned my head upside down with your explanations and wonderful experiments (the bismuth ones are my favorite).
>>
>>19386567
pretty much right, light being a coaxial circuit it has a longitudinal component and a transverse component. Its the transverse stretching and contracting that perturbs the aether and as you said causes illumination. Which is why impedance or resistance is a much better way to describe lights movement through a given medium. Are you a fan of my ugly mug or have you studied the greats?
>>
>>19386315
Thank you for your replies to my thread.
Thanks to everyone actually.
Gravity and electromagnetism interest me greatly, so while I may not be replying to every response I am definitely reading and thinking over everything people have to offer.
>>
>>19386469

yes it is, its just so small and incomparable that its negligible
>>
>>19386600
Maybe so, but id venture to say negligible is a massive understatement of how little it actually affects us.
>>
>>19386579
>>19386598
Thank you and sorry for having my name come out here it was not expected. Not intending to draw attention to my channel. My father used to get Weekly World News and i loved reading it as a child, this site reminds me of that so i enjoy coming here.
>>
>>19386595
I am a fan of your work (recent though), but I am not familiar with the equations and math nor have I studied the greats much. I'm merely a handyman who's dad was an HVAC technician. However I do help him on occasions and he mainly installs mini split air conditioning which is the most efficient A/C unit on the market.
I had a hard time grasping the concept of how they worked but he always told me "All these things do is take heat from where it is to where it isn't". Watching your videos, I now understand what he meant by that. All there is is Freon gas changing state from hot to cold, gas to liquid, the same as everything else works, a wave form (more complicated I know).
I am in support of a AMA and I know many here would as well.
>>
File: tmp_31703-52a821792373.png (323KB, 642x480px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_31703-52a821792373.png
323KB, 642x480px
>>19386531
Not exactly. Due to the nature of timespace being a 4-dimensional manifold, it's like asking for resistance in terms of spacetime per timespace. Which is a non-dimensional value, approximately equal to the address of your version of the physical universe, within the omniverse.

This is usually the point where aerospace engineers claim that they discovered ayy lmaos, and that they're actually demons.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H1brjmOKFVc

But if you're feeling courageous, you can dig a bit deeper; if light speed is not a constant, then it follows that Planck's constant not a constant as well. So then why the hell does the formula for cavity radiation approximate the empirically recorded results? What brings order to the chaos of reality, if not light? (Remember now that entropy is literally the relationship between order and chaos.) There's numerous possible solutions to this question, and of them all, the nicest one I've found is that it's always been a simulation all along, and ultimately nothing makes physical sense unless asked for, because it doesn't have to.

If you don't like that theory though, then by all means, please feel free to find your own; if light speed isn't a constant, then what happens to your fate if you use that variance to mess around with the order of events in nature, as determined by Planck's constant, via dimensional analysis?

Just don't tell them my name, if you get picked up for speeding. Anonymous isn't on my close friends list.
>>
>>19386002

All that would prove is that your density is greater than the air. It doesn't prove there is a magnetic force that is pulling you down
>>
>>19386695
interesting stuff, and to think philosophers of old came to this same conclusion with far less at their disposal. They labeled it the "prime mover" as a description of whatever it was out there that was so powerful the entire cosmos was afloat in its "presence" or ether. Cool video.
>>
>>19386469
yes it is. it barely registers, obviously, but that's how it works.
>>
>>19386695
Space and counterspace yes. Black body radiation is necessarily dependent on movement, just like any object even a hypothetical one it can not remain still except in relation to either its near surroundings or to the prime mover. What if this ride were on suddenly takes a rather fast turn and holds it for a few thousand years? Would the relationship for minimum energy required to move that oscillator in the cavity change with increased black body radiation?
>>
>>19386867
Timespace per spacetime is the equivalent of the product of space and counterspace. It equals a ratio--its unit of measurement is objects per object.

The speed of light is actually the speed of information. You can't affect the prime mover, sometimes called The Object. What you can do is change your relationship to The Object, essentially changing which reality you were apparently always observing.

>Would the relationship for minimum energy required to move that oscillator in the cavity change with increased black body radiation?
No. The relationship would stay constant. It would just appear as if the energy that would make up the difference was always there, but in the form of destructive interference prior to the shift which made apparent that the prime mover, or The Object is now of a value differing than the shifters' recent memory of it. However the memory values of every other observer that measured their speed of information relative to The Object would not notice this shift of destructively interfering energy changing into constructively interfering energy at exactly all the points to correct the black body radiation, as observed by the shifters. Only the shifters observe the difference in their recent memories, in tandum with destructive interference shifting into constructive interference, called retrocausality. This is the true nature of vacuum energy--recursive, closed time loops.

You might be ready for this:

http://frombob.to/you/aconvers.html
>>
File: GRAVITY.png (2MB, 1856x2172px) Image search: [Google]
GRAVITY.png
2MB, 1856x2172px
>>19386695
>>19386798

I saved you some googles...

also time in context of philosophy is weird, look at xenos paradox, time cannot exist because it it only perceived to exist in terms of visible frames (i.e. a frame is or is not, another frame is or is not, and the universe is infinitely subdivision) There were some flaws in context of the paradox, but the belief that the entire universe can be framed into smaller and smaller happenings is sound (we measure time in memory by event occurring anyway) even though what we know as time is a reference to the count of oscillations in atomic clocks that are grouped based on the Egyptians system of degrees of movement of the heavens

> pic related here is what math and phsysics folks say about the forces of the universe and HOW it works. The reason (WHY it works) is not understood (this is where god/gods/heavenly forces play into science)

for more /x/ related fun look into the particle/wave slit experiment and how observing the universe changes its behavior (if a tree falls in the woods kinda stuff). There is even evidence that suggests that thinking about the universe can change its outcome (hear that all you wicca and magik believers)
>>
>>19386947
I actually follow what your saying and it does make sense, your a genuinely smart person thanks for taking the time.
>>
>>19386964
>observing the universe changes its behavior
>thinking about the universe can change its outcome
can anyone explain this to someone with limited knowledge of physics? i can't seem to wrap my head around quantum stuff yet, but most of what i've read about it seems like the kind of shit scientists of the past said before they had the tech to actually measure and understand what they were theorizing about.
>>
File: density.jpg (178KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
density.jpg
178KB, 800x800px
>>19385954
gravity was created to explain why water sticks to a ball

Buoyancy and density is correct. If I drop an apple and it falls, its because heavier than oxygen.
>>
>>19386315
did you work in mexico by any chance
>>
File: 1499644610364.jpg (54KB, 562x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499644610364.jpg
54KB, 562x720px
>>19387187

The majority of the atmosphere is actually Nitrogen. Has nothing to do with oxygen. Pseudo-intellectual detected.
>>
>>19387139

basically the two slit experiment comes down to if you shine a laser through a hole, it shows up on a backing as either a wave or a particle, but it can only show up as either or at a given time, when the behavior is observed, it results in one outcome, when it is not, then it shows up as the other, nobody knows why it happens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwXQjRBLwsQ

well researched study on thought affecting reality (~1 hour long)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY

quantum entanglement can also be used for potential instantaneous communication (china has successfully begun preliminary tests on earth to satellite FTL communication)

some more in depth concepts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuvK-od647c
>>
>>19386947
I'm still reading that link, whew its long but interesting! I have to sleep due to pending social ties tomorrow. I want to be sharp for my personal deniable contact, I have many questions that need answering. Thanks again for the info.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.