[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unnecessary evil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

...why God? why God, do you allow us to suffer? why do you allow evil and not heal those who turn to you for help?

,...these are the true thoughts of my soul
>>
>>
File: crying girl wallpaper (16).jpg (375KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
crying girl wallpaper (16).jpg
375KB, 1280x853px
>>
>>19385885
Pain is eternal, suffering is optional.
>>
>>19385885
because that cunt wants to be over throne
>>
>>19385908
is that really the truth? is there any evidence?
>>
>>19385885
read Ecclesiastes, its a book written by a man who asked the same question, but he was way smarter than you
>>
>>19385940
on an unrelated, note... there is a book in the Apocryphal portion of the Bible, of which the author claims himself to be King Solomon, son of King David

this is called "the wisdom of solomon", and is not included in the JPS Tanakh, or a lot of Christian Bibles (such as the Authorized KJV)

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611_Wisdom-of-Solomon-Chapter-1/

Very interesting, and well-written book. Many people have read Solomon's other writings but have not read that one out of the apocrypha

http://www.usccb.org/bible/wisdom

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/r/rsv/rsv-idx?type=DIV1&byte=3905445
>>
if i am not mistaken, i believe that under Solomon's reign, the Kingdom of Israel was at its most glorious point in history, so yes, I suppose Solomon (writer of Ecclesiastes) must have been a very bright individual, indeed
>>
File: solomon-mormon-temple1.jpg (1MB, 2600x1960px) Image search: [Google]
solomon-mormon-temple1.jpg
1MB, 2600x1960px
Love righteousnesse, yee that be judges of the earth: thinke of the Lord with a good (heart) and in simplicitie of heart seeke him.

2 For hee will bee found of them that tempt him not: and sheweth himselfe unto such as doe not distrust him.

3 For froward thoughts separate from God: and his power when it is tryed, reprooveth the unwise.

4 For into a malitious soule wisedome shall not enter: nor dwell in the body that is subiect unto sinne.

5 For the holy spirit of discipline will flie deceit, & remove from thoughts that are without understanding: and will not abide when unrighteousnesse commeth in.

6 For wisedome is a loving spirit: and will not acquite a blasphemour of his words: for God is witnesse of his reines, and a true beholder of his heart, and a hearer of his tongue.

7 For the spirit of the Lord filleth the world: and that which containeth all things hath knowledge of the voice.

8 Therefore he that speaketh unrighteous things, cannot be hid: neither shal vengeance, when it punisheth. passe by him.
>>
For inquisition shall be made into the counsels of the ungodly: and the sound of his words, shall come unto the Lord, for the manifestation of his wicked deedes.

10 For the eare of jealousie heareth al things: and the noise of murmurings is not hid.

11 Therefore beware of murmuring, which is unprofitable, and refraine your tongue from backbiting: for there is no word so secret that shall goe for nought: and the mouth that belieth, slayeth the soule.

12 Seeke not death in the errour of your life: and pull not upon your selves destruction, with the workes of your hands.

13 For God made not death: neither hath he pleasure in the destruction of the living.

14 For he created all things, that they might have their being: and the generations of the world were healthfull: and there is no poyson of destruction in them: nor the kingdome of death upon the earth.

15 For righteousnesse is immortall.

16 But ungodly men with their workes, and words called it to them: for when they thought to have it their friend, they consumed to nought, and made a covenant with it, because they are worthy to take part with it.
>>
>>19385885
If every man, woman, and child cried out for peace tomorrow, there would be peace.
Stop blaming God for the greed and corruption that man has chosen to embody. Start questioning your neighbors, your politicians, your celebrities, and your idols instead.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.