[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: pleaseshutupnow.jpg (70KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
pleaseshutupnow.jpg
70KB, 638x479px
Jesus literally, explicitly said it. Alright?

In fact, almost the EXACT SAME condemnation of trying to predict dates is quoted here, in Mark 13:32 - "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."

Now can everyone shut the fuck up about September 23?
>>
>>19385664
k, but rapture is still soon
>>
>>19385664
Is the verb in the present tense as opposed to in the passive(?) "is not known by"??
Im not a grammar expert but maybe this counts.
>>
>>19385664
It's funny, they will try to push for rapture. They don't realize it will blow up in their face just when they think they have won.
>>
What's with all the apocalyptic shit lately?
>>
File: noman.jpg (35KB, 573x248px) Image search: [Google]
noman.jpg
35KB, 573x248px
>>19385664
Its a jewish idiom for rosh shashana which means it will happen from Sept 21- 23

Luke 12:39
39And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
>>
>>19385672
>literally ignoring Jesus

>>19385676
What?

>>19385677
Who's "they"? If you're talking about the morons who believe this Sept. 23 shit, then yeah, they're in for a bigger awakening than even they can imagine: when the unavoidable reality of the eternal present hits them hard and where it hurts - their ego.

>just when they think they have won

This doesn't make sense. Are you talking about Sept. 22? When idiots wait with bated breath and the awakened contentedly sip their tea, enjoying the Joy of the Present Moment?

>>19385687
Idiots. That's what.
>>
>>19385687
This must be your first almost September here on /x/
>>
File: 1496874910014.jpg (17KB, 301x310px) Image search: [Google]
1496874910014.jpg
17KB, 301x310px
He's working as fast as he can that's why there's no date or time given. He'd very much like to be here already.

Also KJV is not really a great source for this shit I mean yeah there's some true stuff in it but that thing's still had more fingers in it then I did on my 21st birthday.
>>
File: cock.jpg (19KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
cock.jpg
19KB, 720x480px
>>19385692

Matthew 24:42 - "Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come."

Hear that? YE KNOW NOT WHAT HOUR YOUR LORD DOTH COME. Straight from the horse's pussy lips
>>
>>19385664
Religion is man made.
>>
>>19385710

give us a reel quote then ey?
>>
>>19385713
i agree we dont know what HOUR because its anytime during rosh shashana september 21-23 it could be at daytime or night time when we are sleeping

Mark 13:35-37
Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: 36Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. 37And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
>>
>>19385697
The verses says no one knows.
it doesn't say "No one WILL KNOW"

so now we're near and the secret has been unveiled.
>>
>>19385664
>No man knows the day or the hour
ok...i can agree with that, but lets say, for example that
>Matthew 24:29-30
>29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
august 21st
>30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:
september 23rd
the rest of the verse
> and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

maybe, these are all signs telling the season of Jesus's return....maybe
>>
>>19385664
Do you believe in fairies, /x/?
>>
Surely the Lord GOD will do NOTHING, but he revealeth it into his servants the prophets. -Amos 3:7

God always sends signs. This is the universal promise of the unchanging God. Anyone who claims that God no longer works miracles or sends revelation is spouting falsehood. The children of men certainly will be caught unprepared in the last days, but the children of the Most High will never be left ignorant.
>>
>>19385664
I really don't get why people keep trying to figure it out, when that verse pretty much guarantees that it won't happen on whatever day you predict that it will.

>>19385672
The rapture has been "coming soon" for the last 2000 years, we could easily go another 2000.
>>
>>19385664
>literally, explicitly said
That you would be able to do miracles, heal the sick, raise the dead and survive deadly posion.
>>
The KJV is actually one of the most inaccurate translations of the scriptures.

Here is a more accurate English translation:

"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone."

Same idea, and yet, the parts of the Trinity that are the Spirit (Holy Spirit) and the Son (Jesus Christ) don't even know when Christ returns. Think about that.
>>
>>19389833
Also, as soon as a person predicts or plans for a specific "day and/hour," Christ will NOT come back because that would mean God contradicting a scripture (saying that no one knows). If someone DID know and claim it, you can be assured it will NOT happen then.
>>
But if Christ is one with the Father, and all that the Father has is his, how could he not know?
Maybe it got mistranslated somewhere?
>>
>>19385664
If this were a christian board you'd have a point.

It's not.
Thanks for the concern anyway, but it's misplaced.
>>
>>19389853
The Trinity is a mystery that way.

One could ask "Why would Jesus ever pray?" Or "Why did God the Father send the Holy Spirit as a Dove upon Christ?"

I think it is a question beyond comprehension that we won't understand in this lifetime.
>>
>>19387312
This guy gets it
>>
>>19389841
Where is this in scripture? You're really this delusional?

So if I just wake up everyone morning and say the rapture will happen today, I can guarantee it;; will never happen?

....just..wow.......
>>
it didn't happen yesterday, and it didn't happen today, so the odds are higher it will happen tomorrow.
if it doesnt happen tomorrow, then there are even greater odds it will happen the next day
eventually, the odds will reach 1.0 and it will happen so yeah Mark really didn't count on statistics being a thing the spacker
>>
>>19385664
The end of the world is actually in 2880, when we are hit by a giant meteor.
Google search it if you think i'm bullshitting.
Hopefully we have the technology available to us at that time to avoid such a catastrophe.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.