[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discordianism Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: WhollyChao.png (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
WhollyChao.png
6KB, 225x225px
>tfw there's only one "Discordian" Thread on the board
>>
Once upon a time, Eris and Thoth came upon me in disguise, and Eris immediately seized me and threw me into a pit that opened up behind me.
I didn't see anything of Thoth but an expression of shock directed at Eris for this conduct towards Her worshipper, so he doesn't really have anything to do with this encounter.
Landing in the bottom of this unexpected oubliette, I felt like I was stretched as a vast thread between life and death. I felt more distant from normal reality than I had ever been in my life.
Being thrown into a pit also literally hurt quite a lot.
I managed to climb out without permanent injury, but also without any pit behind me to have crawled out of.
>>
>>19385456
For anyone with questions, here's a fun summary:
http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Discordianism
If it's not to your liking,
>>/google/
>>
>>19385486
Eris practices tough love but she does love her people.
>>
I heard his was also a terrorist group.

is that true?
>>
>>19386080
Depends on your definition of terrorism.

By the patriot act, yes.
>>
>>19386080

It is pure ficition like everything else on this board besides Christianity. REPENT !
>>
>>19387867
Hey guys look. We've been given free reign to modify Christianity. Anything we post about Christianity will automatically not be fiction.
>>
File: 2000px-Hand_of_Eris.svg.png (84KB, 2000x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Hand_of_Eris.svg.png
84KB, 2000x1080px
>>19385456
>>
>>19387880
Jesus was a gay alien who came here to hide from his oppressive "father".
>>
>>19389292
And by "here" you mean the United States of America, where the lost tribes of Israel ended up meeting Jesus, and Joseph Smith found indisputable scientific evidence of this, which of course only he was allowed to see.
>>
Stop trying to make Discordianism happen.

We knows it's one guy and it's dumb as shit.
>>
>>19389850
>Stop trying to make Discordianism happen
O-Ok? While we're at it we'll restrict the law of gravity and fully revoke thermodynamics!
>>
File: SubGenius_politics.jpg (128KB, 700x511px) Image search: [Google]
SubGenius_politics.jpg
128KB, 700x511px
>>19385456
what's the relationship between Discordianism and the Church of the SubGenius?
>>
I think discordiasm holds some truth as that it's a call to be bold and clever, in an sort of non-fuck-giving state of mind resulting from giving an infinite ammount of undiferentiated fucks around.

Also hotdogs
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.