[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, guys, how long did it take you to open your third eye and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: ThirdEye.jpg (23KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
ThirdEye.jpg
23KB, 600x368px
Hey, guys, how long did it take you to open your third eye and shit? Why did you do it and what was different after you opened it?
>>
I have tried it but its hard while living in a city

True enlightenment will be found closer to nature
>>
>>19385349
So it more frequently manifests when you're closer to nature? I'm getting ready for an ayahuasca experience, but I'm seeking enlightment prior to it. Thanks for your reply, man!

Anyone else trying to pursue higher wisdom in the city environment? Any suggestions? I've been meditating on my floor for the past months. I'm travelling to Brazil in a few weeks for the ritual.
>>
>>19385318
my experience;

kundalini is active and i practise semen retention

i can feel an almost constant pressure on my third eye and sometimes on the top of my head and i remember my dreams a lot more
i am also starting to see things in the world differently, not from a philosophical standpoint (well actually i do, but that's not what i mean) but litterally. some things just look different, especially patterns

but my third eye is not open yet
>>
it took about a month for me to manage to open it, and a lot has happened since then and before then so the most i can say is it's made me more open in general and calmer, but in comparison to other things it's not as intense

it's more of a starting point

>>19385447

there's no reason to avoid sex or drugs in my experience
>>
File: kiss.jpg (61KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.jpg
61KB, 500x667px
>>19385385
Go outside and get some sun. Seriously. Very powerful rays coming from there right now.
Meditate, as much as you are comfortable. Even sitting in a chair can turn into a meditative experience.
Get plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, limit animal products and sugar as much as you want for a boost, and drink plenty of water (green tea also helps).
Also, just be kind to every person you meet, including the help and your neighbors. And if you can't be polite, due to social anxiety or something, at least acknowledge you are learning and respecting other people.
Stop killing bugs that are harmless, including spiders. Appreciate the flowers and the trees wherever you go.
Above all else, just make the world happier than the way you left it in the morning, and repeat that everyday, and you'll do alright friend.

>>19385447
Here is an exercise, if you wish for some help opening it (applies to all anons):
Sit in a meditative, half-lotus pose. Place both of your hands upon your lap. Sit there silently. Breathe deeply in and out 10 times. Then imaging an eye on your forehead, a little bit above the unibrow area. Imagine it sideways vertically, instead of normally horizontal. Now concentrate, with all the power of your imagination, upon it opening. It might feel like nothing at first, don't force it open with pressure. Continue doing this, and then start imagining a bright stream of golden light flowing out of it and into the room. Imagine the entire eye radiating and glowing, opening. As you do, feel the energy flow through and around you. Sit with that feeling and sensation. You have now opened your third eye. It will take some time for it to unlock fully, but if you keep imagining the eye opening it will get easier and easier to use it.
>>
>>19385508
thank you and namaste
>>
Can you advice some books on the subject?
>>
youre born with it open cuck
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.