[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pointlessly Edgy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (372KB, 1919x811px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
372KB, 1919x811px
This board is just a bunch of edge, dumped on more edge.

If there is a > then there is a <. For every force and equal and opposite force exists.

Yet everybody here can only ever conceive of doom and gloom. The truly astounding side of spirituality. It's getting over this. Getting over light worship or dark worship. You are alive and can choose where you go. Start searching for something truly entertaining. You all act like a bunch of trope characters. It's pathetic. Be something new already instead of falling into the light/dark fallacy. There is more to the Universe. Sure any subject can be broken into 2 opposing sides. But you can still just leave it at a 1. Or you can delve into it to find the 3rd or 4th sides.

Just like reality. Quit being doomfags already, it went out of style decades ago.
>>
>>19385133
>For every force and equal and opposite force exists.
Ugh, no. It's action and reaction. There's no equal and opposite to magnetism (which is a force).
>>
>>19385133
>Or you can delve into it to find the 3rd or 4th sides

How about you take those cocks out of your mouth and explain what those would be
>>
>>19385159
Negative and Positive Magnetism you dolt.

>>19385162
You must vote 2 party.

I'm basically saying, we've already basically proven the Universe is infinite. Create a better abstraction for yourself instead of surrendering to doom and gloom or "eternal service" to heaven.

You would be the 3rd side in all of this. The point of judgement. Start studying quantum mechanics. Newtonian physics is finally dying. The universe both does and doesn't exist. Time is another dimension of space. Reach out into the abyss. Infinity will throw something at you.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.