[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: baphomet.jpg (1MB, 1974x2850px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet.jpg
1MB, 1974x2850px
First time here and i need advice. After pizzagate leaks i started researching satanism amongst elites, mkultra in pop culture, illuminati and etc. I started watching tons of channels on youtube and reading books like Protocols of the Elders o Zion to understand what's really going on in the world. Recently i started to dream nightmares, last night i wake up in the middle of the night sweating and started to look for a fucking DEMONS in my room, i don't know why, i started doing that impulsively without thinking. I never had nightmares in my life before, 99% of time i don't have any dreams. So my question, should i drop everything and go to church on Sunday or i'm just crazy and my mind is projecting this nonsense during my sleep? I mean, my nightmares are just scary, nothing related to what i've read. Thanks
>>
>>19385031

ADRENOCHROME
D
R
E
N
O
C
H
R
O
M
E
>>
>>19385031
Try this: laughing_horses_orifice_headquarters_cinema_video.html
I suggest scrolling to the bottom and starting with the insomnia video. Good luck.
>>
>>19385040
Better link: http://lhohq.info/cinema/laughing_horses_orifice_headquarters_cinema_video.html
>>
Good job, you've put yourself on the entity market. Time to learn magic.

Quareia and Mindandmagick's YouTube channel are great assets. Have fun for the next couple years.
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>19385038
>>
>>19385046

What is this? I've been on the chans long enough to know not to just click links.
>>
>>19385031
balance daniel son, find something positive to ocd on too, it will charge your battery for your research into the darkness
>>
>>19385040
Better link: http://lhohq.info/cinema/laughing_horses_orifice_headquarters_cinema_video.html

>>19385056
It's safe. I wouldn't risk being banned by posting shit.
>>
>>19385038
>ADRENOCHROME
holy fuk, don't feed the guys paranoia you sick fuck
>>
>>19385072
http://lhohq.info/cinema/lhohq_insomnia.html
>>
>>19385072
I know what's Adrenochrome is, it can be synthesized, but i guess these fucks do this shit "natural way" anyway.
>>
>>19385071

I still want to know what this video is about. Title is weird.
>>
>>19385125
It's just a video to help you relax with a very spiritual vibe. I know the name is weird, but it's legit. I went through an experience similar to yours and it really helped.
>>
>>19385136

Not OP, just a wandering neophyte
>>
>>19385161
It's just an interesting take on battling your spiritual demons
>>
>>19385083
fear potentiates it, synthesized adrenochrome is weak in comparison
>>
>>19385082
>>19385174
>>19385136

I don't trust that fucking link, it looks sketch as fuck
>>
>>19385194
Well don't open it I guess. It's not anything illegal and it's not going to shoot Aids into your computer.
>>
>>19385208
Just trying to help
>>
>>19385194
Not OP, but stop being a pussy and just look. The more you project your fears, the scarier it will be. Just let go and watch it.
>>
>>19385136
OP here, video was weidly relaxing, thanks. Good night everyone.
>>
Going to Church wont help.

They worship the King of the Demons as god.
>>
what did i just watch wtf
>>
>>19385031
They know it's all about to break. Ignore every negative thought you have. Unseen forces feed upon it, let them starve.
>>
>>19385882
>but i am a grill and my thoughts are literally rigged against me
>>
>>19385891
Remember sins? It's what they need you to break in order to gain energy. Try to memorise all of them and when you feel you start thinking about each one remember they aren't coming from you. They're demons/reptilians whatever hidden behind the matrix tempting you. Each deadly sin is associated with an archdemon.
>>
If you are worried about demons I would recommend you go to a church that is Pentecostal. The pastor there will take you seriously if you ask for prayers of protection.
>>
>>19385031
Stay away from spooky research for a while and relax. You're getting paranoid and freaking yourself out. It's just nightmares. You should go to church anyway, because it will put your mind at ease, but you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>19385031
Boredom can cause an increase in dream phenomena, including nightmares
>>
OP, I don't know what you've just been made to watch but I say give it a rest. For like a month or so. I've been down rabbit holes like that, they're sure to make you paranoid. This paranoia won't serve you one bit so let go for a while. You'll be glad you did.
>>
>>19385512
King of all spirits. Heads up, you're a spirit too; buddy.
>>
I've had nightmares of demons attacking me. In one dream there was a demon and I was in my bed and couldn't move. I started panicking and I prayed and asked God to send an angel to protect me. All of the sudden an angel appears holding a flaming sword, the angel takes his sword and slashes the demon with it. The demon evaporates into oblivion... So now every time I have a demonic nightmare, I just ask god to protect me, and the demon usually leaves before the angel shows up lol
>>
>>19387865

I dont have a problem with good intentioned people like you who are tricked into following the Demiurge as God.

But dont think your going to tell me about Spirit.

I know all about the Divine Spark.
>>
>>19385031
Why is it that 99% of the time, when a tinfoiler says they did "research" they mean "googled shit for hours"?
>>
>>19389145

Tell me more my love
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.