[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone done Datura?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 22

File: 08-08-02_seed0406_lge.jpg (524KB, 1500x1258px) Image search: [Google]
08-08-02_seed0406_lge.jpg
524KB, 1500x1258px
Has anyone done Datura?
>>
>>19384673
This is my favorite drug to read reports of on erowid
>i heard of a drug called the Devil’s Poison by the locals, so i went out and picked some
>one hour since dose, i keep dropping my cigarette
>t+1:30, my friends from high school are here, we are in the midst of a serious discussion about our 11th grade school play
>t+2:00, i dropped my cigarette and when i went to pick it up my friends were gone
>t+2:10 i dont think i actually ever knew those people.. gonna take a shower
>t+5:00 just out of the shower. Couldn’t get the temperature right and i kept dropping my cigarette
>t+10:00 just got out of the shower. Couldn’t get the temperature right and i kept dropping my cigarette
>t+24:00 feeling back to baseline now. I’ve never smoked a cigarette in my life, dont know what i was on about. Also i dont have a shower in my house, but the sink has footprints all over it. Can anyone rec. an herbal remedy to help with the cigarette burns all over my arms? This was an overall horrifying experience, i think I’ll wait a week before trying again
>>
>>19384711
lol I wasn't going to reply to this thread but that made me giggle.
I smoke it on a weekly basis when I do certain rituals.
Smoking it can be pretty mellow closer to salvia in feeling than weed.
Though some times things can get strange.
I.e. Heavy time dilation seeing shadow people etc.
Scrying while smoking some previously can get interesting.
Never had a tea and I honestly don't think I want to unless I'm specifically told to by the plant to do so. Datura is no fucking joke man
>>
agreed.
>>
It's on my list. Pretty much every hallucinogen is on my list marked with a "try once" box next to it if I'm not aware of some horrible hazard associated with it. I got to mark off salvia already - that was interesting. Any advice for finding opportunities?
>>
Datura is just basically like reducing your nervous system's latency by 50% causing you to hallucinate things and people that aren't there.

Mushrooms, acid, DMT, etc are all cool because they make your brain go into overdrive connecting and associating concepts, but datura is just like opening 5000 internet explorers and jiggling your cables up. There's nothing enlightening about it, no profound understanding to be gained.

>>19385599
Datura has some pretty horrible hazards associated with it... every year tons of stupid kids overdose accidentally or walk into traffic. You will need to be extremely careful, and have 3 or more days off with a sitter, someone you trust and who is knowledgeable about what to do around delirious people. There is no good way to figure out your dose either because every strain has different concentrations of alkaloids and every plant within every strain is unique, too.

Basically it's not worth the trouble, don't do it
>>
>>19384711
ROFL! There is something amazing about this plant and phantom cigarettes. I love scopolamine and have extensive experience. I prefer using Brugmansia the Angel Trumpet though as it's easier to work with, tastes good, and no annoying sap.
Should I share methods and recipes?
>>
>>19385630
basically this. ive never had a useful or fun experience with datura
>>
>>19385630
>nothing enlightening about it.
What a load of shit. I've done 10MG of LSD at once, days of mushroom grazing, brewed my own ayahuasca, smoked plenty of salvia and crafted and consumed hallucinogenic brews the likes that have been unheard of for millennia! The craft beautiful lady, Brugmansia, was the most enlightening of any of them all!
The hallucinations are the manifestation of your OWN expectations! Brugmansia has shown me the way to calmly and confidently see through all such lies, the desolation of Maya, and allowed me to achieve a state of absolute perfect clarity beyond what I could previously had comprehended as possible. I will forver be thankful to this flower and it's spirit for that lesson.

It also led my friend to hallucinating a kitty that kept hopping onto my lap, to which he would childishly respond "ooooh kitty!" and reach towards my crotch, to much hillarity... luckily he had no depth perception and never managed to cop a feel.
>>
>>19385685
>I've done 10MG of LSD at once, days of mushroom grazing, brewed my own ayahuasca, smoked plenty of salvia and crafted and consumed hallucinogenic brews the likes that have been unheard of for millennia! The craft beautiful lady, Brugmansia, was the most enlightening of any of them all!
cool story bro
>>
>>19385685
Are you this guy?
https://stoned.io/psychedelics/The-Most-Potent-Psychoactive-Drink-On-The-Planet-Created-By-Hash-Borgir/
>>
>>19385685
How does anyone know what "perfect clarity" is?
>>
>>19385833
that article is pretty ridiculous

>dude just take every psychedelic drug there is and put it all in a drink. New analogues and grey market lysergamides invented within the last 10 years? Ayahuasca, the ancient brew used by shamans for thousands of years? More is better bro!!! More drugs means MORE ENLIGHTENMENT!

Obnoxious, disrespectful, and misguided
>>
>>19385849
By having perfect clarity.
>>
>>19385833
No, that's not me. Also that's really just imitation Ayahuasca. I prefer more obscure and convenient things, mixing plants I come across. Pine Drops go great with amanita muscaria for instance, and lemonbalm flowers potentiate psilocybin mushrooms.
>>
>>19384673

It's like if PCP (though not with the angry part) and salvia had a baby.

Not a fan.
>>
>>19385867
Yeah, this. A state completely free of expectations, completely in the moment and in tune with everything.
>>
>>19385867
A person you perceive as graceful would have perfect clarity.
>>
>>19384673
no, but I've done your mom *high fives poster below me*
>>
>>19385652
>Should I share methods and recipes?

yeah man; share it
>>
>>19385870
Melissa contains harmine.
>>19385851
Huge ego too.

I love nightshades to death too. Not trying to sell it though, 9/10 people will have an awful experience.
>>
you all talk bout 'datura' but could you people pls specify which datura are you reffering to

im growing my own stramonium as we speak; over 9000 flowers already
>>
>>19386147
they are roughly interexchangable although they do contain different ratios of alkaloids. Luckily for you I think stramonium is the preferred kind.
>>
File: brug.jpg (69KB, 670x432px) Image search: [Google]
brug.jpg
69KB, 670x432px
maybe gonna get metel and this yellow brugmansia;
>>
>>19386165
not what i've heard. some of them are mostly scopalamine and others are mostly atropine
>>
>>19384711
kek thats spot on
>>
>>19385652
Share it.
I have about 7 different brugsmania lining a fence.
>>
>>19386147
Must smell nice when the moon is out.
They are not interchangeable. The main alkaloids are similar yes, but the ration matters and they contain tons of stuff rarely talked about. All kinds of minor alkaloids. Henbane & Mandrake are a lot more mellow than Datura & Belladonna etc.
>>
File: yeah nah.png (761KB, 1386x667px) Image search: [Google]
yeah nah.png
761KB, 1386x667px
what is the relation between Datura flowers and the common earwig bug? because i find those assholes in ever second flower i want to harvest. it creeps me out AF
>>
>>19386271
ratio*
>>
>>19385849
you've clearly never seen Slingblade
>>
>>19386271
>Must smell nice when the moon is out.

yes they smell very lovely; not only when the moon is out btw but much more intense then.

i've read in a book from 1956 that they contain >unknown< alkaloids that are fluorescent blue and yellow colours. also, found some recent papers that claim to isolate quite a few alkaloids for the very first time. was chinese doe
>>
>>19385685
Very well said, my recent research and practice with Datura has shown me that her spirit has strong connections with the Aztec goddess Itzpopalotl who is also connected with lillith.
Spirit of the moth and bat, as well as the crone shed light on who she is and what her purpose is.
It's no coincidence she has strong connections with the spirit of Tabbacco and leading the undisciplined to ruin.
>>
>>19386304
>shed light on who she is and what her purpose is.

could you please?
>>
>>19386286
Clarity
https://youtu.be/BxUdcs2NMzE
>>19386297
Sounds like beta-carbolines. I should test that sometime, quite easy to do.
>>19386304
Moths being one of the few insects that consume nightshades like Tobacco & Datura. Outsmarted them somehow. Apt description of Datura as a spirit. Will fuck you up if you are looking to get fucked up.
>>
File: 1499557588298.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1499557588298.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>19386325
+ the moon thing is relevant too.

Appreciate the adult discussion btw. Very rare about this topic. Much Love.
>>
>>19386324
I can only give what I currently know.
Through ritual consecration within my tradition I evoked the spirit of Datura within the plant, smoked it on a weekly ritual basis and scry.
I have been shown time and time again that one of her main manifestations is the moth.
Itzpopalotl is an underworld goddess of children and women who die in child birth( huge hint to her being a spirit aligned with lillith) as well as being one of the 4 demons who in relation to stars attack the sun during a solar eclipse.
That is in regards to Aztec belief.
She holds one of the keys to the "ghost sight" or being able to perceive the underworld. Her being within the night shade family have strong connection to the moon and lunar currents of witch craft.
As for a barebones what's her purpose ?
To claim the lives of the unworthy within her madness.
And to initiate those who have the keys to approach her correctly within a cthonic paradigm.
>>
>>19386357
To further clarify, I have only smoked.
Until I become more proficient in dream control and I am told to do so by her. I would not dream of taking a tea,And going balls deep into her spirit.
That's a holy ceremony for me not some excuse to drop a phantom cigarette for 24 hours.
>>
>>19386212
It's about when you harvest, far more than which strain.
>>
>>19386325
Very good to know, I had no idea.
Glad to know I'm not some raving lunatic making shit up as he smokes drugs.
>>
>>19386357
Excellent post. Not sure I agree that the purpose is really to weed out idiots. To me, it seems like more of a revenge thing for lack of respect than anything else. I've got slapped too. But with respect, she can be a very benign ally. Good teaching dreams, sleep aid, antivenom against nerve gas and lots of other poisons (organophosphate pesticides for example), was and is used to do surgery & manage extreme pain, the ultimate medicine for asthma, studies have actually shown that demented seniors will self medicate with anticholinergics if given the choice and their symptoms improve and much more. Good, but very dangerous plant in my eyes.
>>19386397
Adult moths love the flowers too. Called moon flowers, moonlight, moths. No idea about bats, they like to eat moths though.
>>
>>19386372
>taking a tea,

Datura is really strange. once made a tea with few leafs and it made me trip hard. all the effects with the ghost sight stuff. but the other time i tried to repeat it didnt work at all. (tried it twice after the succesful one)

i ate about 40 seeds and it did nothing, but another time i took a very small toke of a flower and i felt the effects for more than 12h

another time i took a dried up stem i used as a wand (i know, i know, w/e) and a small portion of the skin of the stem - just the skin - fell off, so i put it in my tea and felt really strong effects.

all in all weird af
>>
File: 1501288938281.jpg (42KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1501288938281.jpg
42KB, 1024x576px
>>19386435
Not how it's done mate, careful.
>>
>>19386442
I should say how it is that. A batch is made, using whatever plant part used in powder form well mixed. You work your way sloooowly up to a dose until you know how much you need, repeat the process if you get new material. The part used matters a lot too.
>>
>>19386460
how it is done*
Sleep deprived, not nightshades.
>>
>>19384711
>Eating Bugs While My Friends Convulsed
>I Lost My Pets and Almost Burned the House Down
>Hide the Knives
>World of Pain
>Suicide Plant
Wow, sounds really fun.
>>
>>19386442
i know; I'm learning. have some crazy stories how it teaches respect.

on a side note datura wand is crazy for occult shit
>>
>>19386475
If you do tea, do this method :
>>19386460
But otherwise smoke to be safe. Actual Datura seeds are okay to dose, 1-5 seeds smoked is enough for most purposes. Two even. Brugmansia bark is is okay to smoke too carefully. Or really large leaves. Best to stay away from flowers, resinous flowering heads & roots. Goes wrong quick.
>>
>>19386212
>they are roughly interexchangable although they do contain different ratios of alkaloids.
literally what they said, anon
>>
>>19386498
im not doing anything now. untill i feel ready and worthy. or rather the plant tells me i am so.

have some really crazy stories:
>dream about this crazy big brugmansia
>wake up
>goto the market (someone asked me to, i never do on my own)
>guess what i see there
>big ass brugmansia
>the same kind i dreamt about
>HMMMM.jpg
>planing2buy it soon
>???????
>profit?
>>
>>19386435
No need to feel insecure about the wand, that's actually not a bad idea.
Hence why it produced effects anon.

That's what weirds me out about the tea. I treat smoking it still as an o shit moment.
I would love to lose 48 hours within a crazy initiative shamanistic journey as safely as I possibly could. But like you said this plant is one of those frontiers you just can't measure you can't accurately quantify and that's why I respect her.
>>
File: hmuticus.jpg (119KB, 698x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hmuticus.jpg
119KB, 698x1024px
>>19386529
Yeah that's good. Crazy prophetic dream. Thos giant brugmansias are sold for a high price though. Nightshades are nice to grow just to look at.
>>
>>19386340
>The moon
Very relevant

Alright, here is my basic recipe and harvest instructions for Brugmansia
>Harvest
I find they, the FLOWERS (for brew) are best at this point
Harvest under a full moon if possible, when there is dew or moisture on the soil but the plant is relatively dry. The flowers should be fresh, lively, and somewhat crisp like a leafy lettuce. The flavor should be again, leafy like lettuce a bit and fade into a bitter note after a few seconds. If they are bitter immediately, water the plant and wait an hour, they should taste better then. The aroma should be strong and reminiscent of a beautiful woman. The primary constituent will be Scopolamine if harvested at this point, rather than atropine or hyoscopolamine. (hyoscopolamine is bad.)
>preparation.
Add a good dozen flowers to a half galon (or more if you want a weaker batch) of distilled water with the juice of one lemon or lime. Allow to sit a full day, chilled. (refrigerated)
In another glass jar, add one ounce Sarsparilla, one ounce FLOWERING lemonbalm stalks (the flowering stem from the top, leaves included), four grams myrh, four grams Frankincense, and a half ounce of dry ginseng of your preferred variety. All of the above should be ground. Add enough everclear/grain alcohol over 70% by volume, to cover the herbs and then the juice of one lime (or a tablespoon of vinegar, lime tastes better.) and allow to extract at minimum one week.

Strain and mix together in a jug, serve chilled. I usually add honey and a dash of salt for flavor. This should be enough for 4-12 people depending on potency of the flowers. Sip casually for three hours and then wait a good hour for onset to begin.
>Alternatives
The brugmansia could be added to a full gallon of water that has 2cups honey, and allowed to ferment with some Champaign yeast for a nice brew.
>alternative #2
Just toss the flowers in vodka with the sarsparilla and some sassafras for a month.
>>
anyone knows about the relationship with this bug? can't find much info on the web.
>>
File: IMG_1331.jpg (3MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1331.jpg
3MB, 4320x3240px
>>19386545
What's wrong with wands? I make wands... and ceremonial blades. Working on this right now.
>>
>>19386593
Spiders won't even eat earwigs because they're gross... They eat lizard poop. I've watched them eat it.
>>
>>19386606
but those fuckers somehow get into stramonium flowers and have a hard time getting out, like they don't really want to
>>
>>19386658
Well, they are either getting high or trapped by moisture. If they have a simple nervous system, the scopolamine could pretty much paralyze them.
>>
>>19386473
Datura is what they told you drugs would be like in DARE
>>
>>19386732
Amazing, but with horrible cotton mouth?
>>
>Taking Jimson's weed on purpose
Ishygddt
>>
Yes and it sucks.
>>
>>19386603
Nothing at all anon, the anon I was speaking with appeared to be self conscious of making one from a datura stalk.
>>
>>19387366
Ahh, makes sense.

Another note on these. A puff of the flower will kill an allergy attack. They used to be the go-to for this.
>>
>>19385630
pretty sure LSD,DMT, mushroom etc don't make your brain go into overdrive, more like shut it down
>>
File: not high.jpg (100KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
not high.jpg
100KB, 625x415px
>>19384673
Done whatura?
>>
>>19384673
A friend of mine tried it and ended up in the hospital on life support. Go on anon. Be an hero while you hallucinate and mindlessly walk onto a busy highway chasing raptorjesus with teletubbies screaming at you to burn down your house...
>>
>>19388348
Is salvia safer?
>>
>>19388348
it just might be that your friend is an idiot

i mean, what if? crazy, rite?
>>
>>19388266
they increase connectivity across normally unconnected areas, it's common knowledge.
>>19388400
salvia is 100% safe unless you do something like walk off a cliff while tripping which is something you really have a snowball's chance in hell of trying to control. So you need to do it in a safe area like sitting down in your backyard or with a sitter.
>>
File: datura2.jpg (544KB, 1160x830px) Image search: [Google]
datura2.jpg
544KB, 1160x830px
Datura done me.
>>
>>19388756
Or, perhaps datura is a very serious deliriant that causes people to become delirious.
>>
>>19388266
Two Words:
>Pyramidal
>Cascades
>>
>>19386147
sauce on the art?
>>
>>19389059
wut
>>
>>19384673
I tried once and nothing happened! I cut down a few flowers, boiled them like 30 min, made a tea out of it and then drank it! I did felt something but I wasn't even tripping. Maybe I did it wrong?
>>
>>19390740
Maybe you died and shifted realities. A few flowers is a lot I think, probably enough to kill you if you're not careful. Be thankful
>>
>literally poisoning yourself

Just take some acid
>>
>>19390750
I think it was 2 or 3 can't remember well, I felt a little euphoria for like 40 mins and then nothing. I don't think I died and shifted realities
>>
>>19384673
i shoved a whole datura up my butthole and i've never been the same since
>>
>>19390769
u kno its used for its medical properties?
>>
>>19386603
Make a wand

It's a stick

You dont make a stick
>>
>>19392488
The poison lies in the dose. Good luck eyeballing doseages in micrograms...
>>
>>19392538
i've heard thers a homeopatic medicine called "stramonium" sold in india, and thers some crazy research on it.
from what i've read it's has been scientificly proven to have an real effect on the brain.

fcorz i am being skeptical because of how its india \and stuff but very interesting if true, and it does go in line with some of mine experiences.
>>
>>19386304
I prefer the physical form of tabacco, we hang out all the time.
>>
>>19386304
Da fux u talkin bout mah niggums?
>>
Go back to pol you fucking drug addicts
>>
>>19392488
There are therapeutic doses of atropine and scopolamine and there are deadly doses of them. Guess which end of the spectrum hallucinations come at.

ps atropine is commonly used to raise the heart rate of people with abnormally slow pulses. If you take a lot of that shit it will dry up your orifices and send your pulse through the roof. Which for some people is still better than being sober i guess
>>
>>19384806
"Told to by the plant"
>>
>>19393093

The only thing scientifically proven of homeopathy is that it's a sham.
>>
>>19390740
You're lucky you didn't die there are a lot of horror stories about datura that start exactly like that
>>
[spoiler]stop doing drugs losers[/spoiler]
>>
>>19394093
>Posts in /x/
>(you)
>>
>>19384673
Smoked it about 15 years ago.
Pretty freaky experience
>be about 20 years old
>hanging with some hippies and my friend
> get offered some Datura in a bong
>both rip the bong and don't think too much of it.
> feel real sleepy within an hour . Feels like a shroom come up.
>friend goes home . So do I
> go to sleep no problem with no effects . Was real stoned anyway from strong weed and shit
> wake up a few hours later having a waking dream . There's a guy at the foot of my bed staring at me smoking a cigarette. Just staring and smoking
> crazy real life visuals . Not trippy but I know the guy can't be there in my room
>doze off then wake up on the morning
>See friend next day and tell him about experience .
>his face goes white and he tells me he had the exact same experience with the smoking guy at foot of bed .
Pretty fucked to be honest now I think about it .
My friend died in a car crash later that year . That doesn't have anything to do with the datura but I miss him. RIP Joff.
How did we have the EXACT same experience 8 miles apart ?
There's so much we don't know I think.
>>
>>19393982
greentext dude
>>
File: IMG_0765.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0765.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>19393674
I'm talking bout that real ass wizard shit dog.
Fyckin smokin that shit, spooky satanic rituals n then come to find out what I though was me being fucked up........really wasn't
>>
>>19394427

>greentext dude
>>
File: datura metel.jpg (38KB, 425x375px) Image search: [Google]
datura metel.jpg
38KB, 425x375px
found a wild datura metel. dug up the plant and taken it home.

is anyone experienced with this specific datura?
i've only had stramonium before
>>
File: 1499174957887.jpg (41KB, 480x302px) Image search: [Google]
1499174957887.jpg
41KB, 480x302px
>>19386357
Nice. I've used many psychedelics extensively, from lsd, pop, ketamine, dmt, research chemicals, salvia, 2cb, etc. Joined a ayahuasca church, actually grew up in the NAC. But never tried datura, brugmansia, or jimson weed.
Years ago I met a Mexican hottie on retreat. She had a datura plant tattooed on her arm. I asked her if she had ever taken it. She said no, she did lots of yage, but not datura, yet.
Years later I met a young kid, maybe 25, who smoked datura everyday. "In small amounts " he said. Asked if I wanted to smoke with him. "Nah, too scary ". He said it wasn't that bad, I said I would call him if i changed my mind. A month later he hung himself with his dog's chain, while walking his dog. He let his dog go free, then hung himself in his backyard.
I don't know what happened, but I can live without knowing what datura told him.
Much respect to the plant and the spirit. Where I lived, the plant grew wild, everywhere. Lots of kids, and older street punk types would take it all the time. Every month, some went nuts, and either attacked someone, or hurt themselves, or went totally nuts.
I have bad trips, but never wanted to jump off a building, or cut my dick off. Maybe someday I'll try it. Probably I'll stick with the good stuff .

Oh, one more story. This was just 8 years ago. I was living with my girlfriend and her mom in new Mexico. She was 40 , her mom like 70. We were going to see a medicine man, and the mom asked for us to bring back a peyote plant. Like the button with the root and everything. We asked the medicine man, and he said, "well, I can't give you that" ( he had thousands) "but take this datura back for her ". She was like "okay " and we did. Her mom took one look and said "take it off out land and plant it, and take care of it, but that's it. "
>>
>>19393982
>I've only ever smoked weed but trust me I know everything about drugs
>>
>>19395205
Very interesting stories. Sounds like your ex girl friends mother had the right idea.
It's not a plant that I crave to do. It's a plant with a purpose for me and I think that respect has spared me a great deal of the detriment.
It's honestly like dancing with a venomous snake. However with my paradigm and path it's unavoidable. So I either hang tough or end up dangling from a dog chain.
Which I can only imagine is such an unpleasant death.
>>
>>19384673
NO NO NO NO ONE DO THIS YOU WILL HAVE RESTLESS LEG SYNDROM FOR WEEKS

Just stay up for 3 days you will feel the SAME EXACT EFFECTS. PLEASE oh jesus christ just PLEASE stay up for three days. DO NOT DO DATURA.
>>
>>19385833
I love it when people think taking huge doses of psychoactive drugs will immediately open their inner eye or some shit. Fucking idiots.

This is why Terence Mckenna always said psychedelics arent for stupid people.
>>
>>19395236
Well, the other thing I heard is that the Kofan and Shipipo people sometimes include it in ayahuasca brews. But they know how to dose it out, etc. Again, never took it, but as a dumb kid, I ate 20 benadryl. They're both anticholigenics, right? Then again, I don't know if benadryl/diphdnhydramine has a spirit like datura does. They same girl with the tattoo told me of her friend who ate a massive dose of amanita, and didn't trip for hours. Then he was in his kitchen, turned around, and there was a giant aminita mushroom. After a second, the mushroom said " don't try eating us again. We will kill you ". Then gone, that was the only part of the trip.
>>
>>19395240
>curls up into fetal position
Says a lot about a plant if it can make people fear it like that.
>>
>>19384673
Dont fuck with it. Just trust me. Not even fun.
>>
>>19395275
Well antihistamine for the most part, but yes still similar. Worse though imho as far es the effects go. Amanita sounds pretty ok to me.
>>
>>19385652
I have a brugmasia tree and always wanted to try but scared of being poisned. Ive smoked the leaves but of course this does trigger delirant effects. how can I not be poisoned?
>>
>>19395275
Strangely enough I took, and I shit you not anon, 32 Benadryl my first time ever with Deleriants.
My friend didn't realize it was my first time and just said take the whole pack.
So, I survived it as a teen albeit I'm ashamed to say I drove that night and almost crashed my truck with my friend in it into a light pole.
I remember about 60 % of it and it was as if I'd shifted to another neighborhood.
Lots of spiders, dead children in bathrooms. Men with axes and severed heads in the streets. Fucking nuts.
But it definitely doesn't have an intelligence like Datura does.
>>
>>19395294
No way to tell anon. It's a plant outside of solid quantification. Unless you have a purpose for using it, beyond wanting to trip just do normal drugs.
Taking an 1/8th of Shrooms will teach you more in 6 hours than 48 hours of Datura to those not meant for it.
>>
>>19395368
Yeah the insect thing is weird in how universal that experience is. I had little green spiders with wings, they looked kind of like aphids too. Also saw an orange orb the size of half a car two feet away observing me. Wouldn't recommend it though, the side effects are intense.
>>
File: IMG_0901.jpg (20KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0901.jpg
20KB, 259x194px
>>19395398
ANON !!!
You are the first person who has seen something similar in regards to the orange/yellow orb.
I have a feeling I'm younger than you, however it looked very similar to a Pokémon called Zapdos. I followed it and that's how I almost crashed into the light pole.
Maybe it ties in with the thunderbird legend.
>>
>>19395290
I have a bunch of aminita dried I acquired a few years back. Haven't taken them. Keep them on my shrine in acknowledgment of their place in human religious history. Actually, on the latest Jordan Peterson bible study lecture, he says he thinks the arc of the covenant held aminita potions. (Potion, his word)
I took aminitas 20 something years ago. I dried them in a beef jerky maker, and took them reluctantly. Didn't take a huge amount, as I was afraid. But I remember at one point thinking I was in a lucid dream, which i was not, and that to wake up I should do something shocking, to wake up, like burn my house down. This was a low dose, and I figured I should just wait to wake up.
I don't doubt these plants hold real power, but most of us don't have elders with a lifetime of experience to guide us. Psychedelics are one thing, like shrooms and acid, where you can trip, but still distinguish reality from illusion. Aminita, datura, pcp, and benadryl are gnarly, because your experience tells you your thoughts are real, and reality is just your imagination.
>>
>>19395451
I briefly dabbled into amantia as well, and read from some author probably the one your referring to, that amantia is tied in with the Grail legend as well
I tried buying it via ethnogen websites and got poor results, just wasn't meant for its mysteries. If I find some fresh better believe I will perform ritual to attempt at contact.
>>
>>19395415
I wasn't part of that discussion, just chiming in.
Wasn't that Anon. But I don't know, nothing birdlike about it to me. Just a miniature sun floating. Most of the time trying to stay at the edge of my vision, but I looked directly at it too. Some UFO people mention stuff like that, but I wouldn'T claim to know exactly what that was. Seemed alive for what it's worth. Same about the insects. They kind of seemed like they were doing something, just going after their business doing transdimensional insect things. Just like a real life ant colony.
>>
File: tumblr_m1oywqDjGr1qhjffuo1_500.gif (561KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1oywqDjGr1qhjffuo1_500.gif
561KB, 500x280px
>>19395368
PS. embarrassing first experience with benadryl.. took 24 or whatever, had my girlfriend to watch over me. Couldn't really move, but couldn't fall asleep. Had to piss every 10 minutes until i was totally dehydrated. Then, brak from space ghost popped outta the ceiling, and said "hey buddy!" I don't recall much more, except telling my gf that my horse needed more hay to eat. Obviously know horse.
>>
>>19395451
It's something I want to investigate too, just in a bad spot to get some. So much buzz around it, yet also much disappointment. I want to mix them with some things. Do you know about the Ambrosia thing? There's a small cult of people that say cultured amanita wine is the holy grail. Or rather the vessel to produce that is the holy grail. The mushroom mycelium being the fleece etc. The method is simple burned clay vessel, sterilized grape juice, innoculated with powdered amanita caps containing spores. Works like Kombucha, in a way. I'd like to try that sometime. For medicinal reasons alone worth a try, GABA agonists are rare in nature.
>>
>>19395468
I got some good ones, but they might have degraded by now. I assume so. Again, if I knew a qualified shaman, I might take them, but not alone. I'm not the young intrepid kid I was at the tail end of the 80s.. I think a lot of psychotropic substances might give me a heart attack.

But I really respect them. Gordon wasson thought Soma from the Vedas was aminitas. I think ethnobotanists now know soma was a mixture of ephedra, cannabis, and opium. Yum. But other religious traditions are certainly related to the aminita. Santa Claus is a Siberian mushroom shaman, after all.
>>
>>19395511
Nobody knows for sure what soma was. Several valid theories. Don't forget syirian rue, otherwise known as haoma. But amanitas have the pee thing going for them.
>>
>>19395500
Yeah, that's interesting. Ancient people had knowledge of stuff they shouldn't know. there's this European myth about a magician who said he could forge a blade stronger than any blacksmith. So the king entered him into a competition with the best blacksmith. The Smith just forged his best blade, but the magician ground up steel fillings, and fed them to chickens, burned their poop, took out the steel, and did the same process 8 more times (or 12, I don't remember the number). Then the magician won, he had the stronger sword.

Then, in the 1950s or whatever, a folklorist did the same technique in the myth. It worked, for some scientific reason, I don't remember, it aligned the molecules better or whatever. I look up the article.
I'm not one to believe in the noble savage, or that magic existed, and doesn't anymore, but when people had less bullshit to worry about, they got more in tune with reality, maybe
>>
>>19395556
Never heard that one before, poor chickens. I know some chemistry but don't know how that could be true. Maybe you'll find the article.

The idea behind the grail is that a porous clay container is used. After time the mycelium should colonize the soaked walls, and penetrate them. A well used container can then be not used and dry, and 'resurrected' by pouring in fresh grape juice. The water to wine mime is supposed to have something to do with this too. I'm not christian, but I find that theory interesting.
>>
>>19395600
meme* not mime
>>
>>19395546
The most interesting part of this, for me, today, is the linguistic connections. The indo Europeans wrote that soma didn't grow in India, it was too warm, too low elevation. Ma Huang is ephedra in Chinese, ho ma in Uzbekistan. Hoama for a harmaline producing plant is another. Honestly, this is all second hand info for me.
Here, just found this video.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q0o3t3ZkWgY
>>
File: Screenshot_20170804-211856.png (301KB, 1080x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170804-211856.png
301KB, 1080x2220px
>>19395600
I tried to upload this a few times, but the capcha thing went all nutty. Ps captcha is an AI that we are all programming. It's fucked up.
This is the only thing I could find at the moment. I'll keep trying for the original story.
>>
>>19395615
And 'Ma' is Hemp in chinese. So words with ma could be seen as related to hemp. Not in a botanical sense though.
>>
>>19395660
Interesting thanks. I wonder if using gunpowder or raw guano would work too.
>>
File: IMG_0674.jpg (200KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0674.jpg
200KB, 720x960px
I seriously want to give this thread a round of applause.
It is super rare to have a thread with this much constructive building.
You guys keep me coming back to this board.
>>
File: IMG_0441.png (78KB, 1022x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0441.png
78KB, 1022x582px
Obligatory.
>>
>>19397859
lol
>>
>>19384711
lol
>>
>>19395713
lol
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.