[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we interpret a prophecy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1499645158192.jpg (92KB, 631x891px) Image search: [Google]
1499645158192.jpg
92KB, 631x891px
>> Please predict the future by analyzing the following.

It will happen when the weather cools.
That's when they'll make their move.
The plans made long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.
They're trying to force God's hand.
Watch for these signs:
Three branches will become one.
An island will drift away.
A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
The star will gorge itself on clay.
Idols will speak and move about.
The black flag will fly above the dome.
The belly of the dragon will drip water.
Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
A rock will stand on seven hills.
The ravens will starve.
The bear will leave its cave forever.
The rod and the ring will strike.
>>
>>19384174
Three branches will be a country that goes full totalitarian. island could be metaphorical such as California being an island in political and social terms. Killing bolt that doesn't kill is a nuclear test, probably north Korea. Star and clay could be a celebrity probably taking or buying land. Idols could be robots, like an idol that is worshipped is usually a statue. Thus human or non human looking robots could be idols. There are domes in Istanbul so truly could go full califate and fly an Isis flag. Belly of the dragon has to be China so I assume a tsunami hits. The two voices could be people who are not famous so seeming out of silence. Could also be apart of the silent majority, politically speaking, anywhere in the world. Rock used to mean stupid or slow, dumb as a box of rocks, so an idiot Italian leader of some sort. Ravens... I got nothing for that. Bear will be russia so I'm betting that a harsh winter forces a mass migration, when the weather cools. Rod and ring will be a bomb, smoke ring or ring of devastation after the rod hits.
>>
Watch for these signs:
>Republicans controlling Congress, Supreme Court and Presidency
>Brexit
>ICBM test launch with no warhead
>Israel will expand it's territory
>Something about celebrities probably
>Pope will allow Muslim prayer on Vatican grounds
>China will engage in conflict in the South China Sea
>Don't know this one
>No idea
The ravens will starve.
>Ravens in London
>Russia something something
>Probably a bomb
>>
>>19384174
>Three branches will become one.
US government will become a single entity. Like how Rome went from being a Senate to being an Empire, this will eventually prove to be a good thing.
>An island will drift away.
Brexit perhaps?
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
I think that this is the return of white nationalism. The "killing bolt" is the lighting of the SS. That it will not kill means that the transition to an ethnostate will be an intellectual battle, not a violent one.
>The star will gorge itself on clay.
Absolutely no idea. Maybe China will seize land or something?
>Idols will speak and move about.
>The black flag will fly above the dome.
The flag of ISIS flying above St. Peter's Basilica in Rome, or more likely the Haggia Sofia.
>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
Again, not too sure. I think >>19384599 is right that it's something about China.
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
Sounds from space?
>A rock will stand on seven hills.
Seven hills could be Rome.
>The ravens will starve.
There's an old folk tale that when the ravens in the Tower of London die, England shall fall.
>The bear will leave its cave forever.
Russia will embrace interventionist policies and basically come out of its shell on the world stage. I imagine it will become the last bastion of Europe and will have to go back to its old roots of Orthodoxy which were destroyed by the Soviet Union.
>The rod and the ring will strike.
The rod and ring could refer to the pope, though I bet it's something to do with the United States.
>>
>>19384617
>>19384687
considering what these two have said, is the prophecy coming true soon?
>>
>>19384174
>The star will gorge itself on clay.
I have no experience with this prophecy but this is obviously literal; Mercury will fall into the sun.
>>
Watch for these signs:
>CAN-USA-MEX N.Anerican Union
>Hong Kong?
>unsuccessful public assassination attempt &or theater
>China to Africa &or Israel to Syria Palestine et al
>Something about celebrities probably
>Robots in daily life
>China loses Tibet & regional influence toward India slowly
>ooh spooky, lots of crosstalk, no idea
>ka'abah/mecca moved to rome
The ravens will starve.
>nordics crash due to lack of eu funds
>Russia regains some degree of dominance
>oooh no clue either; advanced weapons biological or delivered from orbit, best guess
>>
File: 1499459930165 (1).jpg (13KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
1499459930165 (1).jpg
13KB, 258x258px
>>19385191
wait I fucked it up

black flag also probably Islam
>>
>>19384617
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

Maybe the Two Witnesses from the Book of Revelation in the Bible appearing? Enoch and Elijah?
>>
File: 1424415564498.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1424415564498.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>19385191
yeah, youre not very good at this friendo.
>>
What's the source on this anyways? I remember first seeing it on /pol/ early last year.
>>
>>19384617
>Pope will allow Muslim prayer on Vatican grounds
you had me until this, what the fuck? that makes no sense

I was thinking An Island will drift away could be the UK splitting up or Hawaii leaving the US, maybe puerto rico

gorge itself on clay, north korea ??

a rock will stand on seven hills

the rock becomes president

????

these cryptic /x/ prediction memes are gay
>>
>>19385397
>you had me until this, what the fuck? that makes no sense
Not him, but that actually does make sense. Pope Francis is the most tolerant and apathetic pope in the history of the Catholic Church, it's not too much of a stretch to imagine that he might permit something like this.
>>
What's this even from? You can't just write whatever edgy sounding shit you like and pass is off as a prophesy. Regardless, I feel like a lot of you are ignoring the easy ones here. Stuff like "the idols will speak and move about". That ones easy to discount as "people will do stuff" but nobody would waste a full line of prophesy on something so mundane. It's gotta have a more specific meaning.
>>
>>19384617
>A rock will stand on seven hills.
>>No idea
The Rock will win the 2020 election and conquer 7 nations.
>>
This shitty prophecy pisses me off so much. So fucking stupid. When was this first spammed around /pol/, last year? "An island will drift away." Oh, wow, I wonder if this is Brexit. Who knows! "Three branches will become one." The three branches of government become Republican controlled - so spooky! So not-fucking-obvious. I could write a better prophecy than this shit.
>>
>The Ravens will starve
Way off the beaten path but Huginn & Munnin, Odin's ravens, were the messengers of the earth, relaying information from all across the globe to their master.

As messengers of knowledge, I believe it could be something to do with the future of the internet. Not some bullshit about net neutrality, but a massive crash or restriction of some sort. Everyone always assumes the ravens in the Tower of London, figured it could be more esoteric than expected. Or they could both be connected?
>>
>>19386053
>Way off the beaten path but Huginn & Munnin, Odin's ravens, were the messengers of the earth, relaying information from all across the globe to their master.
So the media?
>>
>>19386059
Talk about Occam's razor goddamn you could be right
>>
>>19386074
I mean, it makes sense to me. Trump is starving the media of information and is instead making them run around in circles, chasing tweets while banning them from events (manly CNN lol).
>>
File: Poe_Player_Card_2015.jpg (48KB, 620x286px) Image search: [Google]
Poe_Player_Card_2015.jpg
48KB, 620x286px
>>19386053

Ravens could only starve if they were locked in a cage. They are excellent scavengers. Baltimore is associated with ravens, through Edgar Allen Poe.
>>
>>19384174
Well it's all going to begin with the solar eclipse this August. Some funky spiritualists are attempting to artificially set Rapture into motion.
The belly of the dragon dripping witb water represents the rise of the beast from the ocean. The bear leaving its cave forever could be a sort of childhood's end i suppose; humanity waking from its mortal sleep. The rock on seven hills could be the beast of the earth.
The rod and ring striking is symbolic of yet another heavenly war.
Good luck desu
>>
>>19387734
Two voices calling out in silence for all to hear would then be the beasts calling to humanity to worship them
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.