[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have u lost your mind?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: eird-al-yankovic-tin-foil-hat.png (487KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
eird-al-yankovic-tin-foil-hat.png
487KB, 876x493px
prove you aren't just eating up whatever conspiracy theory is told to you, name 5 conspiracy theories u don't believe in.
>>
>>19384031
Flat earth;
Hollow earth;
ME;
Man made climate change;
Hitler was a Rothschild.
>>
>>19384100
Well duh, Hitler was an illuminati the opposing faction.
>>
File: 1336252-1.png (182KB, 418x397px) Image search: [Google]
1336252-1.png
182KB, 418x397px
>>19384031
Flat earth
Hollow earth
Moon landing faked
Aliens visit earth today
Hitler was anything other than genuine

These are all fucking retarded disinformation schemes.
>>
>>19384031
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>19384111
Well I keep seeing/hearing lately people saying that he was a Rothschild. Go figure.
>>
>>19384138
Old blood lines research it's beyond complex, it's even illegal to do genetic testing in some royal houses, but it makes sense that he was part of the Bavarian illuminati.
>>
>>19384031
Flat Earth,Hollow Earth,Moon Hologram,Moon is a spaceship, my parents' love for me
>>
>>19384120
Faggotry.
>>
Chemtrails
Flat earth
Hollow earth
Moon landing faked
Most outlandish bullshit.
>>
>>19384031
remember thay weird al was in the same payroll with oliver and others
>>
>>19384120
>people now put spacing in pasta
>>
>>19384031
I'm pretty sure I've just lost my mind and have accepted it at this point
>>
belief is a meme
>>
>>19384170
>My parents love for me
feelsbadman.jpg
>>
Moon landing faked
Hollow/flat earth
Volleyball incident
Compression breakthrough
Chemtrails
>>
I don't believe in conspiracies, focus instead on conspiracy of controlled opposition and falsified conspiracies. The biggest lie the devil ever told was that he was responsible for all the evil in the world, when in fact we create evil.

A lot of the aforementioned fake conspiracies are all social control mechanisms to destroy legitimacy of people who stumble on the conspiracies that create fake conspiracies.

Flat Earth is to encourage antis science rhetoric to fracture Christians who might push social change. Hollow Earth is used to make people fear Nazi bogeyman whole ignoring neonazis and fascists infiltrating our own governments. Making people believe Moon landing never happened is to keep people having zero faith in space programs and science thus slaved to fossil fuels and Earthbound cynicism. Satanic panic was a cover for corrupt preachers to molest children and gave police an excuse to investogate fraudulent cases above real ones, thus protecting their croneys and bribery backers. If you believe in any of the above coknspiracies it is easier to blame Satan or an Illuminati or lizard people than to realize select, informal and somewhat ineffective cabals throughout the ages have worked against human rights for all people. It has always been a decentralized argument and process created by very conservative, wealthy people who, even when having tried an experiment like Communism, were actually cold and calculating in creating a travesty to erase the idea that we could liberate ourselves. They take progress, force it but make it fail so we prefer slavery over liberty. Even the achievements like a Moon landing have been used to create fear over space and ascendancy into a galactic race of humanity.
>>
>>19384031
i dont believe in any i just come here because i enjoy weird morbid stuff
>>
>>19384031
Flat Earth
Mandela Effect
Climate change denial
Lizard ppl
>>
>>19384724
What's a Volleyball incident?
>>
>>19384983
most sense I've read on conspiracy theories, and whats wrong with our society. also why trump invented fake news, even though he's the faker.
>>
>>19384983
this
>>
File: 1500316680285.png (152KB, 650x249px) Image search: [Google]
1500316680285.png
152KB, 650x249px
>>19385522
Trump didn't invent fake news. Neither did CNN, but they're hilariously guilty of it.
>>
>>19384983
It's called Adams Sin you fucking moron, holy shit.
>>
flat earth
trump and russia
systematic racism in america
aliens
mandella effect
>>
>>19384031
>gay people
>9/11 was caused by anyone but Communists
>lizard people
>flat earth
>atheism
>>
>>19384031
Dude, I can count the number of ones I actually believe on one hand. But for the sake of the thread;
>Flat Earth
>Moon landing hoax
>Illuminati
>Chemtrails
>Anything regarding Jews
Are the immediate ones I find b.s.
>>
>>19385421
Very much like the jockstrap incident...
>>
>>19384031
Alien abductions
Area 51
Reptilian shapeshifters
Flat earth
Gangstalking
>>
Flat Earth
911 inside job
Russia hacking
Paul from the Beatles Is Dead
And most thing Alex Jones says.
>>
>>19384100
Man made climate change is the mainstream idea. Which means not believing in it is the conspiracy. (Not arguing whether or not it's real. Not here)
>>
>>19384031
flat earth
official 911 conspiracy theory
pizzagate(other pedo ring/pedowood stuff is true)
flouride in water for nefarious purposes
mendala effect(if that counts)
>>
File: 1501662429148.jpg (87KB, 922x692px) Image search: [Google]
1501662429148.jpg
87KB, 922x692px
>>19384031
Reptilian Shapeshifters
Tupac is alive
Flat Earth
Moon landing staged
HARP
>>
>>19386805
I saw Tupac with Beyonce.
>>
>>19386430
well ur a fucking libtard to not believe that 911 was an inside job after countless books of history and news told about the iraq war being for no reason its evident 911 was used for it. And alex jones shit is sometimes t00 much but ur probably a fucking anti fa faggot kys
>>
>>19385970
Area 51 is real though
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.