[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever see this symbol on church? Do you know what it means?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170802_173227.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170802_173227.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
>>
>>19383938
WHEW
You DEFINITELY walked into the wrong church. Lol.
>>
>>19383938
No never seen one that I can recall of.
But the symbol was used by early Christians to represent the 5 wounds of Jesus.
>>
>>19383958
My firend just told me that it could be stylization of the name Jesus that contains 5 letters in Hebrew (as it is in English btw). Other says that represents the four evangelists and Christ. Whatever it is, it's really rare.
>>
>>19383938
Pentagrams are symbols of protection that bind/ward evil spirits

>itt dualism and fear of God and Satan is so engrained into your pudding brain you see demonic influence in everything
>>
>>19383986
>symbol that binds/wards evil spirits
>lol ur so silly for believing in evil spirits
>>
>>19383938
that's how my gramps taught how to draw stars when I was a kid
>>
>>19383997
Pro-tip: negative/demonic spirits exist. Doesn't mean they fall into the narrative of your fav fairy tale

Read more than 1 book in your lifetime
>>
>>19384001
Teachers drew this on our papers in elementary school when we got good grades

Teachers are witches
>>
>>19384007
I knew it all the time
>>
>>19384005
Can you tell me more about that, please
>>
>>19384005
>bad things are bad
>you're silly for believing in good/bad dichotomy
>>
>>19384022
Do you know what hermetic principles are

Positive and negative are the same by nature, opposite degrees

You're choosing to align your idealistic God and Satan archetypes to it, not see it for what it truly is

>lol trying to reason with an underdeveloped manchild
>>
>>19384041
>You're choosing to align your idealistic God and Satan archetypes to it

Where/when?

Dumbass faggot.
>>
>>19383984
Interesting. Yeah, sure is rare. I wonder where the pic OP posted is taken from?
>>
File: Wiccan_gravestone.jpg (523KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Wiccan_gravestone.jpg
523KB, 1536x2048px
>>19383938
>>
>>19383986
This.

The Hamsa is basically the same thing, Hamsa refers to the 5 fingers and also wards off "evil."

Often times, the pentagram refers to the elements, crowned by "spirit." Would you consider it an alchemist's symbol?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (2MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
2MB, 3008x2000px
>>19383938
>>
>Pentagrams were used symbolically in ancient Greece and Babylonia, and are used today as a symbol of faith by many Wiccans, akin to the use of the cross by Christians and the Star of David by Jews. The pentagram has magical associations, and many people who practice Neopagan faiths wear jewelry incorporating the symbol. Christians once more commonly used the pentagram to represent the five wounds of Jesus. The pentagram has associations with Freemasonry and is also utilized by other belief systems.

Use the fucking internet before making a shit thread you massive faggot.
>>
It means they're corrupted by Satan
>>
>>19384245
That would be an upside down petagram retard.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.