[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1477609618930s.jpg (1KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
1477609618930s.jpg
1KB, 125x70px
are we machines gaining the ability to program our own reality through consciousness which could be considered quantum in nature?
basic every day decisions come down to quantum states and their active (positive), inactive (negative) or maybe (Half/Half,[Superposition])
>>
>>19383935
I'd love to have a discussion about this if anyone is interested?
>>
>>19383935
>Half/half superposition
Congratulations, the fact that you recognize this as a real thing makes you one step closer to understanding how one attains quantum immortality.
>>
>>19383935
we are biological machines that operate on the substrate structure of quantum reality instead of circuits
our everyday desicions come down to a collection of quantum states; one variable state alone doesn't influence anything
>>
>>19383993
its not unlike how 'magic' works. if enough people believe in a dooms day, concentrated at a certain time/event point, then it will happen. it doesn't happen magically, its just by the focus of concsiousness that dwells in our everyday thoughts are reflected in our actions, which in turn influence others towards that path. one person, one action, alone is miniscule, but when the effects accumulate and there is enough people influencing physical reality and the chains of cause and effect, that is when it happens. law of attraction anyone?
>>
>>19384010
its impossible to change reality that breaks the laws of physics put in place, however, reality is more malleable than the standard cog in the wheel deterministic view point.
>>
File: tmp_32050-giphy(5)892918876.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32050-giphy(5)892918876.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>19383935
Nope.

Time is a machine. You and others just happen to be observing it. Some exceptionally clever people are observing the rates at which we're observing it, creating 5-dimensional fluctuations. The 5th dimension in this specific physical universe is consciousness, sometimes known as probability. The probability of which I am referencing is the same probability that is determined through quantum experiments. When many possible outputs are derived from the input, now, then the word which describes the causal force which already has arranged those outputs together in a function called a moment, in physical reality, is "consciousness."

People who are not observing this machine in this way are machines, and none of them have been able to resolve the statements in this post as true, up to this moment of my time; all of them either invented statements in their minds which I did not literally write, or invented a more important distraction to pursue in order to not observe this exact post at this exact moment of your time. In physical reality, souls which only observe their own time are crowd sourced in order to create a collective consciousness based simulation, which allows souls which can observe each other's time experience a physical reality together.

In this way, physical realities operate as a nexus point for souls of many different types of self and other awareness to intermingle for a span of time, in order to determine if they prefer to observe time in a different way, based on their observations of that physical reality.
>>
>>19384117
I didn't want to believe this, but my mind seems to be forcing me to not completely comprehend and observe the outlined concept, like two magnets' poles pushing away from each other.
>>
>>19384010
so you mean like you get enough people to believe that the stock market is gonna crash, this causes a lot of uncertainty. So they start selling like crazy and the prices start free falling. This triggers stop loss orders leading to more sell offs, resulting in a crash. Like a self-fulfilling prophecy
>>
>>19384147
yeah, in fact thats exactly how the stock market works.
>>
>>19384147
the same principles apply at the quantum scale too, which influence physical reality rather than stock price.
>>
I'm glad I made this thread.
>>
>>19384117
Imagine we have 5 possibilities, we can only be in one at the same time? What happens with our "body" in the other universes?
>>
>>19384165
can you expand a little more on this or give me some reading material or anything. Not asking you to teach me quantum physics, I just want some pointers
>>
>>19383935
You were never a machine, you were only programmed by the elites and controllers to become like one.
>>
>>19383935
Bruh, can you at least look up "quantum physics" on Wikipedia before saying something like this publicly?
You're not even using your words correctly. Pointing at our decision making processes and uttering the word "quantum" at it doesn't make what follows mean anything. This is as bad as Deepak Chopra and the other nuts.
Even physicists have a hard time with wave mechanics and other quantum fuckery. The likes of us aren't up to it, so it's best to avoid its metaphors.
>>
>>19383935
What's the best form of horror and why is it Eldritch/Lovecraftian?
>>
>>19383935
yes.
>>
>>19383935
>machines
Lumbering robots made of what amounts to drugs? Sure.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.