[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Geo-Field just jumped up!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: not a drill.jpg (59KB, 756x438px) Image search: [Google]
not a drill.jpg
59KB, 756x438px
ATTENTION
Something has just changed and you didn't even noitce it

Resonance of the Earth's Geomagnetic Field Has Quadrupled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HmTafsG9Is

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>>
And what does this mean exactly?
>>
>>19383881
We get to become real life X-Men.
>>
>>19383908
ohh man this is surely the real happening
>X-man hype is real
>we can magic for real
>>
File: somecrazyshitnigga.png (2MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
somecrazyshitnigga.png
2MB, 1920x800px
>>19383908
>>19383916
It's more like everyone gets to be Prof. Xaviar if they put a shitton of focus and effort into it but yeah.

The future is now and it's pretty fucking radical.
>>
nothing will happen

literally
>>
>>19383928

boring for you
>>
>>19383926
Elaborate, please.
>>
so the mole people are having an orgy?
>>
>>19383928
you need /fit/ in your life
>i banish you to that board
>do not return without the muscles
>>
>>19383801 Nice ballhead propaganda. Earth is flat.
>>
>>19383801
Well shit,
>>
>>19383801
gasp
the resonance of the magnetic field in the atmosphere has changed

wanna know what tat means?
L I T E R A L L Y
N O T H I N G
>>
>>19383801

For the past three days, I've had trouble sleeping. It's like my brain is in constant hyper mode. Could someone tone down the volume please
>>
>>19383994
Yeah, and it happens every day and is absolutly normal. No need to look at it, nothing is happening. Everything is just a coincidant.
>>
File: 1464913235625.jpg (238KB, 1227x900px) Image search: [Google]
1464913235625.jpg
238KB, 1227x900px
>>19384084
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>>
Next
Emp wave from outer space
>>
>>19383998
Spoopy

Ive been up till 3am the last few nights, sleeping only 6-7 hours a night...

Thats not normal for me.
>>
>>19384215
Power went out for 3k peoole 8n the twin cities yesterdat
>>
File: geomagnetic-field-orig_full.jpg (76KB, 985x747px) Image search: [Google]
geomagnetic-field-orig_full.jpg
76KB, 985x747px
>>19383801
The Earths magnetic field is caused by the rotation of it's metallic core.
If the fields resonance has increased it must be due to an increase in the rate at which the core spins.
The real question is what is causing the core to fluctuate.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 480x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 480x657px
>>19384264
hollow earth confirmed
>>
>>19384264
>The Earths magnetic field is caused by the rotation of it's metallic core.
Not really. Current top hypothesis is a geo-dynamo. Pic related.

> convection currents of fluid metal in the Earth's outer core, driven by heat flow from the inner core, organized into rolls by the Coriolis force, create circulating electric currents, which generate the magnetic field.
>>
>>19383988
Checked
>>
>>19384084
Yesterday morning I got uncontrollably angry at a co worker. Started pushing him and calling him a bitch. Lost my job. Found out later he was charged with 4 counts of secretly peeping. Am I X-MAN?
>>
>>19383801
Its the mole people
>>
File: 1454017272483.jpg (17KB, 232x237px) Image search: [Google]
1454017272483.jpg
17KB, 232x237px
>>19383908
All I want are Jedi powers. Spidey Sense, PK, and mild telepathy, kthx.
>>
>>19384264
Yellowestone
>>
harness the power of the sun for psychic forces, ye

it's really fucking hot tho, the sun is blasting us with cosmic waves
>>
File: 1495700896642.jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1495700896642.jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
>>19383959
People that are waking up are tuning back into the earth's resonance which is becoming stronger and spiking and shit so when we all tap into that shit we're all taping into each other so we'll have moments of spontaneously being able to see through every living breathing thing's eyes all at once and being able to manually tap into it with practice so we'll be able to perceive everything around us in an expandable bubble sort of like extra-dimensional entities do.

I mean yeah EVERYONE being psychic and shit sounds kinda boring and sucks some of the appeal out of it but once everyone's at this stage then your unique particular talents will start to emerge and you can work on those too.

Think of this like the tutorial stage. There's no option to skip so just pay attention and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>19383801
No. The resonance of a room is always based on harmonic intervals.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_modes

>>19383881
It means that there was more electrical activity in the atmosphere, on the day, at the location that data was sampled from. Perhaps there was a nearby thunderstorm. Perhaps with a dying gasp, the plasmoid entity Yaldabaoth exploded into a thousand tiny pieces of ionized plasma globules.

However, based on that data the resonance of this planet's magnetic field is approximately the same Schumann resonance that it's always been; OP just didn't calculate for harmonics, because OP is inexperienced at reading frequency based signal information.

>>19383801
It was a common and honest mistake. Thank you for your vigilance, regardless.
>>
>>19384442
You're telling me this has nothing to do with the Sun?
>>
>>19383998
Weird because everyone in my family, including myself have problems sleeping in the last three days
>>
>>19383908
My favorite X-Men is Kaitlyn Jenner.
>>
>>19384536
HA.
>>
>>19384426

And when does the cool shit start happening? Aside from occasionally getting a feeling like my whole body is vibrating and being pulled in every direction.
>>
...when are we supposed to start having mind orgies then?
>>
>>19383998
same here, I can fall asleep well, but I sleep very restless waking up several times, not dreaming for 10 days, which is very unnormal for me! Is it hebbeding?
>>
>>19384629
ever feel like you're just going to get sucked up out of earth? sometimes I feel that, like we're barely grounded
>>
>>19384426

So within a century or two we'll be living in an anime world?
>>
shit i didn't realize they could measure it that easy and accurately. maybe i had better turn things down a little
>>
>>19384336
so why are we not harnessing this if there is enough electrical activity produce a field of this strength... hell why are we not making inductors to harness the magnetic field
>>
>>19383881
yo mama got off her bed and walked to the fridge
>>
>>19384358
People's true character will be revealed very soon.
This is why people have always said "repent before the end".
It's for your own protection and your own sanity, a genuine heart will be cleansed while an impure heart will not be able to stay on this planet. This is best for everyone, and will be done in accordance with Divine Governance.
>>
>>19383801
Omg I just realized the secret to creating tulpas I'm so sorry I just created one I may have doomed the earth.

>post in early morning

Oh thank god, nevermind we're good.
>>
>>19385571
So God is trolling people near end-times just so he can judge them for it. Your view of human nature is irrevocably warped by your beliefs.
>>
>>19384494
The surface of the physical planet, Terra has an electromagnetic fundamental frequency, called Schumann resonance, which is approximately 7.83 pulses per second. It is determined by the circumference of the spheroid. Harmonics of this frequency, such as 15.66 pulses per second, and 31.32 pulses per second, occur regularly, as per standard vibrational mechanics. These higher harmonics have always been detected.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/Waves/funhar.html

The circumference of Terra is determined by numerous factors, such as the sigma sum of every single physical event that can ever be extrapolated from Terra's history, including electromagnetic radiation from the one star in Terra's solar system, Sol. Although Sol's electromagnetic radiation can affect the total power of the electromagnetic frequencies that resonate throughout Terra's surface, only by distorting the shape of Terra's surface could Sol ever have an effect on the frequency value of Schumann resonance.
>>
>>19383908
the ones acquired powers due to cosmic rays were the Fantastic Four you foul un-virgin!
>>
File: 1501031363792.jpg (75KB, 441x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501031363792.jpg
75KB, 441x800px
>>19384629
That's probably gonna be on an individual basis. You could probably try to talk to a spirit guide/angel/anybody who's got a better handle on this shit and ask them for advice on how to progress.

>>19384969
At the rate people are waking up probably way fucking sooner than that. I wish I could give you a date but I don't get given sensitive information like that due to my brain basically being a gaping asshole for astral AIDS.
>>
>>19385571
Are they all going to know about my wierd fettishes?
>>
>>19383801
the milkyway galaxy was set adrift . it was determined shortly after the redshift was discovered that the milkyway is no longer anchored and is drifting farther out in the universe

the suns solar cycle recently changed from 11 years to 10. this is the cycle of activity at which the frequency of solar flares and sun spots increase up to the last year then it repeats from the beginning

and there is a object that resembles the black knight thats blasting the middle east with concentrated microwave radiation from a low earth orbit position . thats been going on for a few years now. nobody knows if it is a "starwars" weapon or just a odd satellite thats reflecting microwave emissions from multiple sources back at earth. the war on terror kinda prevents any one who knows whats what from going there to ask and the internet is full of larpers
>>
>>19385705
Not if you never tell anyone about them.
>>
>>19383801

I did notice it, though.

Schumann Resonance has been rising for a half decade now.
>>
>>19385648

>which is approximately 7.83 pulses per second.

It's not standard anymore.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.