[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightmares thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled-3-1228x351.jpg (39KB, 1228x351px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3-1228x351.jpg
39KB, 1228x351px
Share the nightmares you had anons:

>be me sleeping last night
>dreaming
>in the bathroom taking clothes off
>turn on water, enter the tub and relax for a bit
>after a few minutes, notice there is a white slug-like tadpole on top of my belly
>I get startled and brush it off, the slug falls to the bottom of the tub
>the "bite mark" leaves a blister with a yellow pus-like bubble
>I look down at the tub and my heart drops, there are dozens of tadpoles swimming in the water , some of them attached to my legs and arms
>I jump out of the tub like a rocket ship and start shaking my body, taking all the tadpoles off while panicking
>realize there were dozens of tadpoles swimming in the bathtub
>my body (particularly chest area) starts to become red, like I had an enormous sun burn plus all the blisters
>I run out of the bathroom (for some reason I was in a fancy aristocratic house) and into the living room
>a maid is there and she looks at me and looks at me like "They got you too, didn't they?"
>I turn on the TV and see in the news reporters near the beach with millions of beached tadpoles slowly swirling left and right
>people are being taken into ambulances on stretchers, full of blisters and with rotten flesh
>my chest starts to burn, I look down on my body

cont.
>>
cont.

>my torso starts to become "calcified" (with sea-star like little holes, like I was turning into a dead coral reef) and yellow-ish
>I essentially become paralyzed in the torso, can't bend it to kneel or anything
>in the next scene (in my dreams, the time and place I am can change in a split second without me waking up) I am on my real house's kitchen, sitting on a chair, with only boxers on (remember, my torso is calcified)
>I look down at my boxers and notice a blue liquid leaking from it
>I urgently take off the boxers and realize my scrotal sack (kek) has a gash, one of my balls has fallen out of it and is attached only by a chord and is sitting on the chair
>there are also hundreds of little blue eggs coming out of the ball sack
>I start pushing down on the eggs and squishing them
>my grandfather enters the kitchen and looks at me
>I'm nearly in tears, I ask him what's happening to my body
>he gets close, and with his hand pulls a blue "eggsack" from my scrotum
>he then grabs my testicle chord, I flinch, and he pulls it violently
>when he does that I flinch so hard I wake up and gasp

So, yeah, not a fun dream. Post yours.
>>
File: Mad_dog.jpg (904KB, 1380x999px) Image search: [Google]
Mad_dog.jpg
904KB, 1380x999px
Probably I should say that I recently turned 18 and that I dont have a girlfriend

>My girlfriend is pregnant
>We're all happy about it
>Get informed that the unborn child is infected by some sort of parasite
>It is practically brain dead, but the parasite is controlling its nervosystem
>It is keeping our child alive and will also control its character
>Still decide to keep the child
>One of the doctors offers us a dog with the same illness so we can learn to deal with it
>Meet the dog the first time
>I'm totally afraid of, you can see it's totally in raving madness
>Agressive as fuck, you basically can only see the white in his eyes
>Bites my Hand
>Abnormous muscular force like someone with epilepsy, but can't really control it
>My Hand gets to deap in his mouth, no teeth reach my flesh
>Therefor his bite doesn't even really hurt me, but his power and the leverage effect are breaking his jaw and shattering his bones
>Sit there, the hurt dog in my arms, crying, trying to comfort the dog
>The muscles around his jaw are twitching, moving around his shattered bones
>This animal is nothing but pure pain
>I am crying
>The dog is crying, litterally crying like a human beeing, my hands are getting wet by his tears
>Sitting there in agony for minutes and hours, eventually I wake up

The weirdest thing is that I didn't wake up at the most horrifying moment of the dream, which happens regulary
>>
I had a pretty weird dream the other day, i don't think any of you will find it very scary because i don't think it is anymore, but at the moment i was completely mortified.
Anyways, the dream started with me chatting with my friends in a chatroom about some spooky tale about 'Something' that is supossed to appear at 1am, but i didn't buy it and i went to sleep.
I wake up (in the dream) and it's 1am. Something inside me tells me to go to my living room, and i do so without questioning it.
My house is completely dark, but the second i step in the living room a great light just appears out of nowhere in front of the door that leads outside. This thing is flashing red, blue and green and for some reason it terrified me. I wanted to scream but my voice was too coarse, and i heard church like chants in my head.
It felt like some lovecraftian horror was in front of me, and i could not comprehend neither its form or what it was trying to say to me.
Then i got a text, and then many texts. It was like another languaje, the only thing i could understand for some reason was "What are you doing down there?" It was like the messages where for the entity in front of me.
Then i woke up.
I feel like i dreamt with god. Or a god.
>>
>>19383945
that's fucked up
>>
>>19383945
So, the baby and dog would they be there upstairs but just controlled by the parasite?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.