[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chemtrails do not exi----

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: CT1.jpg (74KB, 960x721px) Image search: [Google]
CT1.jpg
74KB, 960x721px
Some of you may be aware of this website
http://weathermodification.com/

About a year ago they used to have pictures of planes spraying with trails behind them but they have been removed.
>>
File: WM1.png (200KB, 980x513px) Image search: [Google]
WM1.png
200KB, 980x513px
>>
File: MW2.png (299KB, 1000x535px) Image search: [Google]
MW2.png
299KB, 1000x535px
>>19383646
>>
File: MW3.png (320KB, 1018x550px) Image search: [Google]
MW3.png
320KB, 1018x550px
>>19383651
>>
You know what cloud seeding is, right? And it's purpose?
>>
>>19383644
Wrong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKRKfipinJM
>>
>>19383851
Depends on what you are referring to. The purpose we are told or the real purpose we are not told. Did you hear about the lab tests that proved many chemtrails and spreading blood cells? I suggest looking into that.
>>
>>19383851
Of course i know what cloud seeding is, shit its big business ......im not sure about the whole "depopulation" and "slow kill" theory but im pretty sure they are experimenting with different chemicals and compounds and techniques with the general populations well being second to the money.

I mean you can clearly see they admit to aerosol spraying they just sugar coat it and they do not deluge exactly what they are "dispersing"
>>
>>19383880
lol this doesn't prove chem trails are not aerosol spraying "agents" into the atmosphere for cloud seeding purposes, it is just another monopoly on the environment like mining and fracking Etc

I think the reason is so secretive as apposed to mining and such is that the "agents" being "dispersed" are probably harmful in some way to environment in some ways
>>
>>19383644
Reminder that the planes aren't regulated and shoot aluminum into the atmosphere
>>
>>19383644
Give me a quick rundown. What are chemtrails supposed to be? What's their purpose? Who is behind it? Is there any way to protect yourself from the effects, if any?
>>
File: 1488753125682.jpg (34KB, 540x539px) Image search: [Google]
1488753125682.jpg
34KB, 540x539px
>>
>>19383965
>>19383948
>>19383906
OMG THE GOVERNMENT IS KILLING US BY SPRAYING WATER AT HIGH ALTITUDES NOOOOOOOOOOOO PLS IM SO YOUNG I CANT DIE FROM WATER DROPLETS SHOW MERCY
>>
>>19387400
pareidolia

Yw
>>
>>19383880
Is this really Alex Jones? The voice sounds different.
>>
>>19388739

That's not him.
>>
>>19383644
At first I always thought what they were spraying was dangerous but now i'm starting to think that it's just climate control in a positive manner. I honestly just think they're creating clouds because of how damaged the ozone is. I have no proof or evidence to back that up I just think it's a possibility.
>>
>>19383644
Those are thermal waves you tard
>>
>>19388824
see >>19387400
>>
>>19388753
global warming is just a theory.
>>
chemtrails are a trigger. a trigger that can be activated when need be. they are not slowly trying to kill us. the chemtrails have been activated multiple times before and have many different uses.
>>
is it true that they contain metal because they're saturating the atmosphere so they can control it with radio waves like HAARP and shit
>>
Get this

https://books.google.com/books/about/Chemtrails_HAARP_and_the_Full_Spectrum_D.html?id=s0MxCgAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&source=kp_read_button
>>
File: IMG_9543.jpg (269KB, 750x992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9543.jpg
269KB, 750x992px
>>19389201
Bump
>>
Chemtrails do exist. It's called exhaust. Everything makes exhaust or at least waste/byproducts from using chemical reactions to function.

In other news the Ozone seems to be healing up after 40 something years of damage.
>>
I thought they were just trying to repair the atmosphere which was damaged by the 1000+ nuclear tests.
>>
>>19387400
now...I wasn'T really believing in this I thought it was just because the planes were so damn fast IDK im dumb...but this cant be coincidence...a satanic star? Seriously? They are mocking at us...
>>
>>19388083
blood cells = water? Are you retarded? Did you even read what I wrote before you tagged me or are you just another pos shill? Scientific evidence of blood cells being sprayed isn't enough for you fucking twat?
>>
>>19389239
http://stopsprayingcalifornia.com/Desiccated-Human-Red-Blood-Cells.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hETxDsMWxHY
>>
>>19389236
Dumb indeed.
Do you realize you would not see these star shaped trails if you moved by like, 10 miles ? You wanna see what you wanna see, it's called pareidolia.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.