[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help on aspects and degrees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-08-02-04-16-48.png (641KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-02-04-16-48.png
641KB, 1440x2560px
What do my degrees signify in my natal chart? :)
>>
astro.com has easier to read charts that lay out the aspects better in a key that's easier to understand

that being said sidereal with whole sign houses seems to be more accurate, tropical can provide a lot of insight but when you read an entire chart that way there's a lot of contradictions that you don't get in sidereal, and whole sign houses seem to paint a clearer picture as well

using my chart as an example: death predictions in my chart in tropical are a little unclear, things are hinted at, but in sidereal there's no contradictions and instead it paints a cohesive picture

as for the degrees those are really in depth, i don't know them all off the top of my head

supposedly 22 degrees in anything is unfortunate for the person, i don't know all the details

i have 22 degrees mercury in cancer, and i'm with someone who has 22 degrees sun in scorpio so i guess we're both unlucky

as for aspects i can see that you have a grand trine, which is a natural talent but it can also be a lazy aspect because while it's a strong talent it's not necessarily balanced by anything that can make you utilize it in a constructive manner
>>
also if you're interested fixed stars provide even further insight, but they can have a lot of unfortunate effects too and be a little on the fatalistic side

i have a good deal of them in my chart (on nearly every planet, except saturn, and my ascendant, north node, my part of fortune falls directly on prima hyadem etc)

some are: sun conjunct regulus, pollux and castor on my midheaven, baten kaitos on my north node/moon, mufrid on my ascendant/venus (among other stars), facies on my mars, dubhe on my mercury and so on

they all alter things, and if you look through a list of fixed stars and degrees you can see how your chart is altered by those as well

it's easier to find them in tropical because a lot of the listings of those fixed stars are easier to find for tropical, but they stay the same even when you move into sidereal

sidereal just changes signs rather than anything else
>>
degrees:
http://www.mindfire.ca/An%20Astrological%20Mandala/An%20Astrological%20Mandala%20-%20Contents.htm

"Any fraction of a degree is to be considered as a whole degree. Aries 15° 0' is to be read as Aries 15°; but Aries 15° 1', as well as Aries 15° 59', represents Aries 16°. The symbols are the expression of a span of activity, a cycle, the significance of which is released at once, the moment it begins."

Other degree meanings, more related to personality:

http://aquaorfire.net/astrology/inside_degrees/inside_degrees.html
>>
>>19384322
You can also make your birthtime more accurate with this, by comparing the degree symbol with the one ahead of or behind it. I found mine to be 2 min before the one on my birth chart this way.
>>
>>19384322
I found this next thing on an astrology forum, it might help with determining birth time too:
Degree symbols:
Asc.- Who am I?
Desc.- Where am I going?
Nadir: How do I get there?
Midheaven: Why am I here(this lifetime)?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.