[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost Adventures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0975.jpg (233KB, 1536x1054px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.jpg
233KB, 1536x1054px
Is this show real?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
Its the gayest show in the fuckin world!
GHOST HUNTERS!
>>
Oh my god please can we have a ghost adventures thread

https://youtu.be/Oz_hrpyLQPc
>>
>>19382786
Thats boring as fuck! Few years ago they got had for making shit up too
>>
>>19382779
What happened to that Demon House docu that Zak had been working on for a couple of years?
>>
It's boring, but at least it's not the one with the dumb niggers.
>>
File: tumblr_n9gb1eB4Er1trn7e0o1_500.gif (756KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9gb1eB4Er1trn7e0o1_500.gif
756KB, 500x281px
WHOAA GUYS CHECK OUT THIS COLDSPOT! QUICK ZOOM IN ON MY ARM WHILE I FLEX SO YOU CAN SEE THE GOOSEBUMPS.
>>
I genuinely thought it was a parody show. I can't believe people buy into this shit. Go read the DVD reviews on Amazon. Your IQ will drop heavily.
>>
This show is real, they filmed a succubus episode and now I KNOW they are real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgzO4RMadgQ

You all need to open your heads a little
>>
watch paranormal lockdown instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zfHCibSvWs
>>
>>19382779
I'm willing to believe they believe in ghosts. Ghosts, if unproven, are well attested. So the basic premise of ghost shows might be legit. Ghost Adventures got caught faking some stuff, and that makes all their content suspect, but that doesn't necessarily mean all of it was fake.

That said, I can't watch them. The shouting at ghosts thing is distasteful. Behaving like an asshole, even if it's a ruse, still makes you an asshole.
>>
Vegas showbiz, that's all
>>
>>19382779
Nah, all of those 'reality' ghost shows are staged for highest entertainment value.
>>
Any one see the episode of ghost adventures where the cat jumps out and scares the shit out of the guy?
I laughed so god damn hard it hurt.
>>
>>19382779
Yes, this is a real show on The Travel Channel.
>>
>Friend of mine is hardcore into these shows
>Tell her I wanna go exploring haunted shit cause it interests me, but also scared a bit
>"Don't worry if you respect ghosts they'll respect you that's why I know I'll never be hurt by a ghost."
>Bitch people don't even work that way why would ghosts
>Won't hear any of it, always parrots the same thing whenever I mention ghosts

>She's staying at my house for a few days since we're both going to a convention near me
>Forces me and a friend to watch one of those ghost shows, think it was Ghost Hunters
>Whole thing is bullshit, start laughing when they play back the ghost "talking"
>She gets mad and pouts

>At convention, she forces us to go to this ghost Hunter panel
>Why the fuck are these people even here this is a comic convention
>These guys are literal whos with a few faked videos and ghosts supposedly saying things that aren't in the recording at all
>45 minutes in I'm wondering when it'll end
>It's fucking 3 hours long I'm out
>Take their lame packet they handed out and leave

I'll post pictures of the packet in a few hours if anybody wants, it's really fucking stupid shit.
I just can't believe people actually fall for these """paranormal investigators"""
>>
>>19382779

the new seasons is alright. i mainly watch for the locations
>>
>>19382786
>South Park shits on Ghost Hunters
>portrays it as if it's Ghost Adventures
I think that's about when I stopped watching. That, plus the Inception fiasco, then they fumbled Cthulhu and I was fucking done.
>>19383359
I like it alright, but they rely too heavily upon EVPs that don't turn up with any reliable sound. Ghost Boxes are interesting but I don't know how I feel about a radio scanner being talked about as some kind of magical spectral communication device.

Katrina's pretty cute though.
>>
>>19383726

i wanna plow katrina desu familam
>>
I heavily enjoy this show but let's be honest, it's borderline schlock. That being said i do believe they capture a lot of compelling evidence.
>>
>>19383461
In all honesty, it doesn't surprise me that they've faked stuff. At the end of the day it's an entertainment show, and judging on how Zak's lifestyle is with the whole spiritual shit. I think most of it's bullshit, or cranked up at least. But every once in a while? I dunno.
>>
>>19382779
There's not a single thing on television that is real.
>>
>>19382779
Yes it's real, it aired on the Travel channel. I watched a few episodes of it myself so I can confirm it not being fake.
>>
>>19382779
You guys are such newsfags. I watch it from the season 1 where all episodes were amazing. They were a bit unexperimented and Nick was still here. Now since 2-3 years I feel like they only do it for $$...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.