[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hemi-Sync Focus 15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
Ok /x/ really need your help here, I bought the entire gateway experience and have been listening pretty frequently, and tonight I have just hit Focus 15.

See the thing is these is virtually no place on the entire fucking internet to discuss Focus 15, so I was really hoping some of you guys with experience could talk and share tips and stories.

As of now I have successfully achieved the 15 state and time has completely stopped, but I am having trouble trying to consciously access my past and others pasts. The memories just seem to come randomly and I can't really fix it.
>>
If your time has stopped, how can you post?
>>
This is that shit from the CIA doc correct?

It actually works?
>>
>>19382655
Time relative to you has stopped and you change it back at will.
>>
>>19382678
Without a doubt. Infact here is a link to the very first tape you listen to. Honestly anon give it a shot and then come back and tell me if you felt anything.

https://m.soundcloud.com/mohammad-engashteh/the-gateway-experience-wave-i
>>
>>19382678
Can you expand on this? Which doc or do you have a link to it?
>>
>>19382705
I think I'll try this later. In an hour or two, nearer to midnight.
>>
>>19382678
I used this stuff in training years ago.
>>
>>19382866
Sure you did.
>>
I'm still on the first wave, just past 10 in the exploration sleep.
Having trouble figuring out if when he says roll over slowly he means literally or to shift my focus and then float out.
Definitely think the program is legit.
I would say though OP to chronicle them like a dream journal and piece together the things that are Congruent.
Other wise more time and experience within 15.
>>
>>19382844
Project Gateway I believe.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
>>
>>19382936
for projection? not literally, roll your consciousness out. I prefer to push straight through.
>>
>>19382700
how does the time stop work? can you move? what happens when you, for lack of a better word, unpause? if you can move, what happens if you try and move something? etc. opening a door or picking up an object you could normally pick up
>>
guys, why are you participating in a CIA Psyop experiment?

this is beyond Mkultra and the days of LSD in the 60s/70s

what are the ramifications of this?
>>
>>19383088
but where is the proofs
>>
File: download_20170226_153529.jpg (71KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
download_20170226_153529.jpg
71KB, 900x600px
>>19382652
Congratulations on beginning your theta training, after you finish the set male sure to visit the institute for testing, recruitment & placement.
>>
>>19383435
Sweeeeeet
>>
>>19383007
You cannot move because you are meditating and your body is in a deep extremely heavy sleep while your mind is awake and your consciousness expanded. My personal experience with how it works is that I will be laying in my bed at Focus 12 fully in the state of time, then as I begin slowly counting to 15 it feels like all time near me is just being sucked out and once I hit 15 it's all gone. I am just lying completely still im bed as everything else around me is still aswell. It's at this point you begin to see the past and thats what happens.
>>
>>19382936
I had the exact same problem at that stage but I don't thing he means roll literally because it would kinda ruin Focus 10 and I don't think he means roll your conscious and project because focus 10 is too early to project. Personally I just visualized myself inside of myself laying down and then rolling over.
>>
>>19383769
>>19383003
Thanks gang I figured as much I tried it both ways last night and physically rolling totally yanked me out of 10. Where as visualizing me being in water looking at the sky to me slowly rolling over to look at the river bed made a huge difference
>>
>>19383914
So glad it worked for you lol
>>
>>19382705
do you have a link to a higher audio quality version?
>>
>>19384023
Do you guys really think the Monroe institute recruits for anything other than customer support ?
I mean in theory wouldn't they be able to pick up on you performing the different focus levels once your advanced enough ?
Also for the focus 15 anon when your describing time stopping, do you mean you lose track that your even meditating and are on that fine edge between consciousness and unconsciousness ?
>>
>>19384127
Define "advanced enough".
>>
>>19382705
Not the same anon, but it's the middle of the day here, and i was sitting up. that was certainly a weird experience, I'd imagine even moreso when actually lying down
>>
>>19384136
Well I mean it's called the gateway experience. They have people who have been using this since the 80s so there could be others who guard the "gateway" so to speak.
Within the CIA doc there is mention of encountering extraterrestrial intelligence when ones conciousness become capable of interacting with them.
Advanced enough would mean when you can consistently travel the astral or "absolute" realm they speak of within the doc.
>>
>>19382652
https://www.monroeinstitute.org/catalog/122

>500 burgerbucks

say it with me, S C A M
>>
Can someone give me an idea of what's on these CDs/tapes?

Is it binaural beats and isochronic tones? Simple brainwave entrainment? Soothing sounds? White/pink noise? Chants/mantras/affirmations/denials? Guided visualization?

Wondering if there isn't a simple cheap work around, because if it is what I think it is, it wouldn't be too difficult to develop a program.
>>
There's torrents for it lol
>>
>>19384888
Magnet link pls?
>>
>>19384871
from the snippet OP provided, there are ocean noises, binaural beats, mantras and guided visualizations. they don't appear to have anything else.
>>
I just downloaded the tracks. Do I listen to one track a day? Multiple tracks? An entire "wave"? I looked at the website and FAQs and there's nothing about this
>>
torrent plz wanna try this just listened to https://m.soundcloud.com/mohammad-engashteh/the-gateway-experience-wave-i

want more!!!!!!
>>
>>19382652
I've Torrented the entire thing and I've got up to discovery 3. i have to ask, will moving at all take me out of focus 10? like if i scratch an itch or wipe dribble away
>>
OP here

>>19384127
Honestly focus 15 is kind of like both examples, im still nee to it and you gotta understand it is extremely hard to describe the actual feeling but i all i know is that everything around me feels stopped

>>19384153
Glad you tried it out but yea i know what you mean, but that was just focus 3

>>19385406
Honestly ive been listening to them just whenever i feel like it and its been working so far, i would go in order though
>>
>>19386710
I want to say yes because in order to maintain focus 10 your entire body has to be relaxed to an almost sleeping state, and if you move your arm/hand to wipe away drool or itch something it would take you out.

But personally ive found that if i am successfully and completely in focus 10 I don't feel the need to scratch or swallow anything.
>>
>>19386710
Can you please give me the magnet link?
>>
>>19383763
that sounds....odd
>>
>>19384470
In theory I would say yes, but I don't think anyone around here has hit Focus 21+ (where that stuff is possible)
>>
>>19386741
Extremely, but believe me when I say I don't think I can actually accurately describe the feeling of Focus 15 to you, it's just something you have to do yourself in order to fully understand.
>>
>>19386739
It's on IPT my dood. Maybe some cool ass anon will give you an invite. Unfortunately I don't have any. Also thanks OP I didn't know about this.
>>
>>19386739
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a537722c133a2e500fbd168e07719cbfc280cd25&dn=Hemi-Sync+-+The+Gateway+Experience+%5BFLAC%5D+%28corrected%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969
>>
>>19386746
i plan on it, this whole thing sounds super interesting
>>
>>19383088

this, although 4chan is one anyway

although i have say parts of this
>>19382705
sound like awesome ambient music
>>
>>19384888
>>19384999
>>19386777
nice thread

been training with Hemi-sync just finished the 3rd wave
>>
>>19386845
how's it been going? have you had any problems or has it been relatively easy?
>>
>>19382652
i torrented the tapes and only really did the 1st "lesson", was kinda cool i gotta say

also OP i think ull find help in here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzkUg0q6tapsMVd4aEQ4TmhyUE0/view?pageId=109139649347644932650

checkout the OBE / AP / wutevs reddit and filter --> top posts of all time, lots of good information there>>19382705
>>19382857
>>19382936
>>19383763
>>19383435
>>19386739
>>19386743
>>
File: 1435110010781.jpg (17KB, 342x262px) Image search: [Google]
1435110010781.jpg
17KB, 342x262px
>>19386863
Based anon came thru!
>>
>>19386853
it's somehow easy if u follow the instructions, I have repeated some exercises because concentration.
>>
how did you feel during focus 10? when I've been doing it, i just feel...relaxed and im not sure if i should be feeling more or less
>>
How long do spend on each tape? I'm finishing up discovery and that has taken me about a month
>>
Can i get a quick rundown about all this shit?
I don't understand

can i do this if i don't have experience with meditation?
It's dangerous?
>>
File: maxresdefault-74.jpg (469KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-74.jpg
469KB, 1920x1080px
>>19386743
I haven't even taken the program, but I've been doing my own esoteric study, meditation, "work", etc, and I'm certain I've encountered an inter dimensional/extraterrestrial collective group consciousness that came through a portal and channeled through my third eye.

It wasn't just one entity, it was a group of entities, different races, but all part of an overarching group that combined them into one, yet they retained individuality.

It was weird as fuck and frightening.

I do astral travel on my own, I've had OBE's, and I regularly traverse the astral fields in my sleep/dream cycles. Maybe I'm crazy or maybe this actually happened, I don't know, but this project gateway seems to explain what I've been going through.

The main entity that ended up contacting me out of the group looked like pic related, pretty sure it wasn't a grey, but an Arcturian. I think the term grey gets thrown around a lot because it's difficult to distinguish certain races from each other, what may at first glance appear to be a grey may actually be something else.

It's kind of like how all asians look alike.
>>
>>19386863
Holy shit anon OP here you literally jusy sOLVED ALL MY PROBLEMS AND MORE!!!

Thank you so much man
>>
>>19386974
1. Think extremely improved mental health
2. Yes
3. No
>>
Theoretically, could you use this to project your consciousness to your past?
>>
>>19387248
Yes thats actually what focus 15 more of less consists of
>>
>>19387015
Arcturian remind me a bit of the protoss from starcraft. Though their heads seem more elongated, then ours, sort of strange shaped but I could draw a picture of them. They can be tall, like us, some people say they are shorter beings. They have different sort of skin, I have seen it as dark, but I have seen them as souls and they are very bright light filled beings. They are usually quite wise in a lot of ways. It seems that there is usually some level of miscommunication between myself and them on an emotional level, we don't quite get each other the way I would wish to relate.

Last time I visited them they said I was a hybrid, I had to jump through an electronic portal of some sort and manifest a form. My right arm was shifted slightly to be more like them, it was missing one of its fingers. I have shifted into Arcturian form before. I usually have to face fear to some extent, because a shift that massive requires completely letting go of ones physical form and having faith you will be ok on the other side. If you don't want to shift so completely out of the physical, you need a strong connection to the root chakra energy.
>>
>>19382652
What is the best link to listen to them all?
>>
>>19387529
your best bet is to torrent. the entire thing is like 5 gb
see >>19386774
>>
>>19387547
I didnt know if i cold trust the link, thanks
>>
>>19387581
Just used it. Its legit
>>
>>19382652

Lad I tried the hemy-sync myself, I listened to focus 10 for many times (6-7) but I didn't get anything out of it.

Sometimes I would just black out and find out I "sleeped" 10 minutes of the tape and Monroe is waking me up

also I have to say I am not hearing those binaural beats that much
>>
>>19387967
They will sound like a 3rd beat in your head, you may need higher quality headphones. Talk to your guide...
>>
File: 1442322497359s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1442322497359s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>19387020
haha youre welcome buddy
>>
>>19386939
I recommend for you not to concern yourself with how you 'should' feel. Just feel what you feel. It's going to be a little different for everyone. It's not a competition.

I did the focus 10 last night and really enjoyed it. I too felt super relaxed. I love the concept of using a box for anxieties, worries, concerns, and what not. It's what I needed. I did the neck touching for alertness while repeating 1 and the forehead touch for memory. Awesome concepts.
>>
>>19389697
thanks for the advice,
ill try to put my worry of not doing it right in the box as it has helped massively before
>>
>>19382991
missing 35-36 it is a shame that's where the real mysteries are shown
>>
>>19387288
Yes, I noticed that about their heads. Their heads were elongated.

This being that contacted me conducted an exercise with me that appeared to be an interaction with a portal type technology/visualization device in my mind's eye. I remember starting to enter it, but the sheer shock of the experience and the fear of the unknown kept me back. There was no way I was about to enter that thing.
>>
BUMPED AS FUCK YO
>>
CAN ANYONE LINK THE FULL
SET YET??
>>
>>19392948
It is linked you tard, look for it
>>
maybe one of u anons can help me with this. I've been trying to find the full set, or just a name, of a certain program thats a lot like the one discussed in this thread.
It's voiced by an older european man in english. I have only listened to 2 of the tapes. One is an alpha wave state visualization exercise and the other was something called the Akashic Construct
>>
File: Untitled.png (16KB, 624x81px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
16KB, 624x81px
>>19387967
>>19384871

sauce
>>19386863
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.