[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF Was This Dream I Had?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: sad.jpg (4KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
4KB, 284x178px
Alright, /x/, this is the only board I somewhat trust to give me non-bullshit answers. I just woke up on the verge of tears from a really weird dream I had. I don't know if there's something more to it, or just my subconscious going into overdrive in my sleep.

>Be me
>back in 2nd grade, same school
>Don't recognize anybody, as if it's a different time.
>skip to 3:00 o'clock. I'm on a bus with a bunch of my "friends" Theres about 7 of us total
>For whatever reason, I'm totally comfortable with these kids and are palling around with them
>There is 5 of us and 2 girls.
>One blonde girl and me seem to have a special bond, not sure, but we were just on a different level of friendship, I guess.
>get off at some old ass house.
>we walk around back and start removing bricks from the foundation, just enough for us to squeeze through
>inside is a "secret clubhouse" with old furniture and chairs, board games, and various other toys.
>we shoot the shit, until it begins getting dark, then we go home.
>>
CONTINUED

A couple things you should know first:
1. I never rode the bus home in elementary, I was picked up by my dad

2. I lived far away from any kids my age, so I had a hyperactive imagination as a young child, didn't have anyone to play with after school until I was 12.

>life goes on, I remember one instance when I brought my dog, the one I have now, and the one I had when I was in 2nd grade (now dead)
>It became more and more apparent me and this blonde girl had a very deep bond with each other. Not GF/BF, but something more...pure.

It starts to get a little weird here
>summertime, still going with my friends to our clubhouse, until school starts.
>3rd grade, I'm walking to my classroom. I remember being very sad for whatever reason.
>On the other side of the hall I see the blond girl, she had a leg brace on.
>It was at this moment I realized that I ALSO had a leg brace on, even on the same leg (left)
>she looked sad, a lot like me, and as we limped toward each other she gave me a slight smile, and vanished, for a moment I was shocked, then the dream shifted to the old house. Only I was older.
> I believe I was visiting for nostalgia, but can't remember. It was colder, the wind was blowing, and it looked like a storm was moving in. The house was even more dilapidated than when we first showed up. I walked around to the secret opening of the bricks and started dismantling the opening
>this is when I woke up with tears welling in my eyes.

What the serious fuck, /x/? It wasn't even THAT sad of a dream, but the way I woke up you'd think I had a war flashback. Anyone on here can give me some insight?

A couple more things you should know about me

1. I never had the "special someone" to truly bond with, sure, I had friends, but not the one you'd do anything for. I believe that spurred from not having any neighboring children as a young child.
2. I Never had any friends that were girls.
>>
>>19382351
>>19382355
You sure you've not any repressed memories? I've heard of times where people have repressed memories that have come out in strange cases where those in the dreams are not who they appear to be but people wholly different you've forgotten about. Just a theory on my part honestly.
>>
>>19382374

I don't think I do...but hey, repressed memories aren't supposed to be remembered.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.