[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weapons against Satan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: holy-scriptures.jpg (200KB, 700x377px) Image search: [Google]
holy-scriptures.jpg
200KB, 700x377px
I dedicate this thread for sharing of information to ward of and to cleanse and to drive of Demons, seeing the coming tribulations this information is more valuable then ever

I will list a large number of Techniques i Know off below

Proclaiming Jesus Name
Drawing cross on your chest
Doing the latin touch, left right then head
Smearing yourself with holy oil
Prayer
The blood of Jesus.
The word of your testimony
Silver/Wood Cross
You can anoint rings to protect you from Evil
And
>Materialists not welcome
Prev
>>19371287
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNVpssw0RpM [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_3psWHTW6Y [Embed]

Carrying a bibel

Placing bibels in rooms to ward of that room
>>
Prepare all you want, the demiurge is going down.

There are billions of us.
>>
>>19382244

I have some pet names for the Demiurge.

I call him the Gloomy Ruler, the First Cuck and the Blind Worm.
>>
>>19382233
Literally none of these work here's a better list for you guys that will actually work:
Salt
holy water
iron
exorcism(must be in Latin)
Palo Santo
higher entities
weapons of angels
holy fire
weapons of higher entities
superweapons
wardings
seal of Solomon (sometimes)
angel blessed weapons
>>
>>19382265
ok the seal of solomon is the fucking pentagram kid what are you on about
>>
>>19382233
Living and honest life.
>>
>>19382277
no its literally fucking not dumbass and the pentagram isn't a Satanic symbol anyway.
>>
>>19382265
Also devil's traps and Devil's trap bullets,nets,knives ect
>>
>>19382282
opinion disregarded you damn satanic kike
>>
>>19382291
And there's the dumbass of the week. Lucifer is my archrival you stupid nigger.
>>
>>19382233
Materialists not welcome? Well, too fucking bad! Here is your reminder that you are a sad little child engaged in dull religious LARPing.
>>
>>19382291
Read a book.
>>
>>19382265
You need no material objects for salvation. Everything you need is within. Focusing on materialism only turns you into someone like >>19382297
>>
>>19382310
We're not talking about an abstract concept we're talking about how to kick a malevolent spirit's ass.You' ll get yourself killed with that new age nonsense
>>
>>
Why would anything happen that TCoA doesn't want to happen? Why would things be created along with the human body and be forbidden to be explored? It's most likely a bullshit story.
>>
Stop,why should you kill demons you idiot? Let's see this
How to kill angels
Satanic signs,using also tattoos
Saying satanic verses of the bible
Random blasphemy,not cursing god,more like jesus...they hate it so much
>>
>>19382233
It's all about Faith, anon. What you do, the rituals, the symbols, the incantations, the holy oil... They're just tools for the manifestation of your inner divinity.
>>
>>19382312

Christianity is new age now?
>>
>>19382233
TFW when you're under attack by a demon and the help that is offered to you is garbage religion. Sigh
>>
>>19387575
Jesus really works though. You got to like believe in Jesus though
>>
If you are truly a man/woman of faith then these will work. I know the term "battle verses" is kinda ridiculous but I would definitely want to know these
http://www.bible-knowledge.com/battle-verses-against-demonic-attacks/
>>
File: IMG_20170723_122045.jpg (15KB, 479x238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170723_122045.jpg
15KB, 479x238px
>>19382233
Im apparently inhabited by a spirit of death/destruction and my life is going pretty good. What does this mean
>>
>>19387556
Fuck yeah.

Jesus was the biggest proprietor of holistic, new agey shit.
>>
File: 1501091706556.jpg (22KB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
1501091706556.jpg
22KB, 300x213px
>>19382233

Faith is the only weapon you need.
>>
>>19382233
Love someone who hates you

Problem solved
>>
Love is the only thing that has the power to kill hatred

If you want to kill lucifier he needs to love
>>
>>19387556
nope. But if you wanna fight demons go the Catholic route the Catholics know how to kick some demon ass.
>>
Lol @ people who think what is to come is confined to Satan and invoking Jesus' name.

Nothing is wrong with invoking the Creator, whatever you wish to call him.

If you really want peace of mind, realize as humans we have the free will to refuse another entity's attack without help from anyone but our own willpower.

Then realize there are already entities here and they already feed off of most "normal" modern humans in hidden, sinister ways.
>>
>>19382233
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astra_(weapon)
>>
>>19382233
AVE SATANAS!
REGIE SATANAS!
HAIL SATAN!
>>
>>19390472
You're on the looser side
>>
File: avemaria.png (175KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
avemaria.png
175KB, 500x661px
Prayer and fasting. That's it.
>>
>>19388095
forgive the ones that have harmed you
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.