[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To the children of earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: god.jpg (81KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
81KB, 590x350px
Dear /x/,
The great happening is upon you, and how will you fare in the time to come. I am not posting this to scare you, or to ask for you to pray for forgiveness. I love you, rest assure you will have more than enough time to ask for forgiveness. I simply just wanted to remind you of a few things,
>we are created in gods image
>he who casts the first stone is without sin
>nothing on this earth can hurt god for it is of his creation.
please spread this word, and if you can not trust what you read and what you hear, trust the feeling that you receive when you gaze upon the face of these strangers. God is on his way and when he steps upon the soil of our earth, the war will end.
sincerely,
one of you
>>
>>19381683
>INB4 anyone giving a legit fuck
>>
>>19381683
Well said OP. Thx for this thread
>>
>he who cast the first stone is without sin

Huh? The fuck you talking about?
>>
>nothing on this earth can hurt god for it is of his creation.

Maybe not god, but we can probably wipe ourselves (god's creation) out with the technology we have today.
>>
>>19381712
technology is something that will keep us alive, it will be a means of defense in the time that is coming.
>>
>>19381683
Reminder that before restoration of humanity is the 70th week of Daniel, great deception, and millennium.
>>
>>19381711

he severely butchered

>“He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.”

probably because its a LARP
>>
how would anyone know
why would this happen now. i want to believe but i dont
>>
File: 372.jpg (32KB, 530x775px) Image search: [Google]
372.jpg
32KB, 530x775px
Love and light -the only things that really matter.May anyone reading this have boundless bounties of both.
>>
^ thanks senpai
>>
I've asked for forgiveness but i still feel as though i haven't been forgiven
>>
>>19381683
Kys
>>
>>19381776
it's been a wild ride, energy and matter...

When we all face something outside ourselves which wants to be known, remember that the love and light are the most bountiful of qualities for a star.

In the depth of blackest night, only a star's light shines through our shell (solar system, moon and alignments) can we see eternity in it's rawest design.

The truth is robed in light and the lie in blackest black. Mankind will see. And, we will win.
>>
>>19381711
It means we should be starting wars
>>
>>19381788
you are the harshest gate-keeper to your own soul.

To no other's standard are you set. And so, no standard should you set as well...
>>
I had a "world burning" image to share in celebration of the joyous news of the divine return, but when I actually looked closer I realized I had a question.
>he who casts the first stone is without sin
Are you waiting for this?
>>
>>19381683
I love you too OP. I know the end of this is coming and we will help decide what is next. I don't want to scare anyone so I don't tell them, I just try to give love to them and hope they will feel him too.
>>
>>19381817
No.

It's not exactly being respectful to 'the being' if you have to resort to violence to attain truth.

the truth will be forever muddled by people observing...and will force the diaspora of thought to separate again (so...he was right for throwing a rock at his dome?).

If the world wants to burn, it burns. Let all men and women that disagree stand and say no...ya, I'm not interested in war either.
>>
We are created in the image of an the likeness of the gods.

And they came from Sophia.

And Sophia is an Aeon.

And Aeons come from the Creator of All.

So that means that the gods are not Aeons, not creators and they are really Archons and they claim to be Lords.

Its my job to warn you of the Demiurge, the Chief Archon, the First Ruler.
>>
>>19381841
bah.

literally, ba.

remember? the Egyptian word for the world's soul? The secret about the architect is out...and it's a massive whore, btw...
>>
>>19381847

The Ba and the Ka

The Soul and the Spirit.

We have the Divine Spark!
>>
>>19381847
> it's a massive whore, btw...
Say whaaat?
>>
>>19381683
>I love you
we talking granny loves you love or dirty talks ?
>>
May the force be with you too anon (jkfuckingkillurselfudamnhippiebiblebasher)
>>
>>19381857
there are groups and cultures all over the world that well aware of the 'transient' and transdimensional nature of mankind...thanks to the universe itself explaining its mathematica to the initiated (the demiurge is sentient...just like you)

Knowledge is a wonderful and fruitful thing...wisdom, is rare.

If people around here keep going on about repent (not you, bro...just a blanket statement) or face hell-fire...just save your fellow man from...stupidity. Respect, love and be patient with man as we all were when you came into the company of god...

It took a long time for me to really see myself, and love myself. It will take our fellow brothers and sisters as much, if not more time.
>>
>>19381852
you're right.

it's in the modulation of the 2, not the planting of 1 that defines the process.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.