[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time Travel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: lobaido8.jpg (190KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
lobaido8.jpg
190KB, 600x400px
How can I go back in time and fix all of the stupid mistakes that have landed me in my shitty life?
>>
>>19381440
Funny, just had a dream about this and came to check /x/ for a time travel thread. Sorry to say OP but you're going to have to live your life in the present.
>>
According to Titor who is the closest possible authority on the matter due to his accurate knowledge of too much shit, you use mini black holes and it only causes you to hop universes to a previous time rather than changing time in your own universe
>>
>>19381440
Analyse your mistakes, learn from them and carry on. That's the way to move forward
>>
>>19381440
>How can I go back in time and fix all of the stupid mistakes that have landed me in my shitty life?
That would be making another mistake after you realise mistakes are unavoidable.
>>
>>19381506
This is the only reason answer.

Besides life ain't no video game, you can take life like a joke if you want, but you can't take back what you did.
>>
>>19381440
If you really want to do this, there is some evidence that Mammoth Cave has a portal somewhere; look up the native americans alluding to it.
>>
>>19381440
Infiltrate CERN, they are certainly working on it.
>>
>>19382815

I've been feeling a need to go to Mammoth cave lately. Couldn't this summer, but come Spring it might be a good time.
>>
>>19381486
>According to Titor who is the closest possible authority on
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>19382815
What evidence? That's a rhetorical question, BTW. Do you know what rhetorical means?
>>
>>19381506
Sanctimonious "HURR DURR MAN WAS NOT MEANT TO FLY OR DO ANYTHING THAT WOULD REQURE A GREATER THAN 17TH CENTURY GRASP OF TECHNOLOGY DURR"

ftfy you pious faggot
>>
File: DGLA_kXU0AAL-c4.jpg (55KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
DGLA_kXU0AAL-c4.jpg
55KB, 660x495px
>>19383479
>was right about project ginger
>was right about the IBM
>was right about swine flu and mad cow disease
>was right about vaccinations containing mercury
Guess you don't know most of that because you just pop your shit as if you know it.
>>
>>19383499
But vaccines has been containing mercury for centuries now?
>>
>>19383835
two
>>
>>19383489
What's technology got to do with anything I said? Can you read?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.