[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

more pushing pedo normalcy on kids through disney

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: creepyaf.png (849KB, 938x482px) Image search: [Google]
creepyaf.png
849KB, 938x482px
You know what's even more disturbing that the elsa shit? the fact that this just exists and all the underage kiddies eat it up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoF6Tajj4UM
now I obviously just heard of this through the new H3H3 vid ( >inb4 leddit) and had no idea such a creepy fucking video exists. And this was by a DISNEY star that kids looked up to. This shit is plain sight and no one bats and eye. That elsa shit was always weird and disturbing ads fuck, but this just makes my heart pound with anger, this is just reality now.

sperg rant over, just more conspiracy fuel I M O
>>
Jesus christ such faggotory all over that vid. YouTube is beyond trash these days. Time to MySpace that shit and find a new spot y'all.
>>
>>19381126
it's just really fucking uncomfortable as well. Man I wonder how myspace even is these days.
>>
If you didn't want to watch this gay Earth burn to ashes before this video, not sure what straws you're grasping at that this place is redeemable.
>>
>>19381104
Those Paul brothers act like if they never made any meaningful connection to another person, ever. Look at their fucking eyes, cynical and empty beyond recognition. I don't know if this is the money that does it to people, or being sheltered and revered as a kid.
>>
>>19381104
Just flag this shit for child abuse
>>
>>19381478
>>19381489
I wonder if they were abused. Not that it makes me hate them any less, I do feel bad for the chicks in this though. I can only imagine what underage kids think when they see their " Disney star hero" do shit like this with his fucking dad
>>
>>19381104
>start video
>fake excited hollering with dead eyes
nah
not watching this shit.
>>
Its a symptom of a greater illness.
>>
These Paul brothers are grade-A shithead douchebros, and they got fired from Disney in the last week or so as a result. They had an endorsement from Disney, but it's not like Disney ran the content of their channel. Disney knew they were popular with kids so they brought them in under the umbrella of their brand, but the Pauls were able to continue their shithead shenanigans as usual. Now they lost their endorsement.
>>
File: IMG_3963.jpg (134KB, 1226x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3963.jpg
134KB, 1226x688px
>>19382528
Thanks for explaining, anon.

Here have a creepy photo I took in Cali.
>>
File: received_1296406707151737.png (63KB, 279x201px) Image search: [Google]
received_1296406707151737.png
63KB, 279x201px
>Skip around
>A bunch of yelling every time
Sperg everywhere. Praying to all of /x/'s gods that America taught North Korea how to nuke so we can mutually assure our destruction real soon
>>
>>19381254
Really stokes the fire
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.