[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

monitor thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

this is a thread dedicated to the continual discussion of the interaction between conscious human observers and a separate category of beings known as "monitors", such as "watcher" angels or other types of creatures who through some form of technology or warprift containment have been able to communicate with us, who have on some of our own paths chosen to reach out to those who are able to communicate with them under the assumption that they existed, and whos action then prompted them in that other reality to allow themselves logically to understand their place in the protection of this universe where such a connection can be allowed, and so reach out with their own understanding of such places as well as that which they use to view this origin of their own genesis
[which, as far as they can concern themselves as to whether or not they play the part of the monitor correctly, can be resolved within the independent mind by the individual remembering that they are being observed]

observers are important for this reason to make the quantum-observation based mechanism which causes all action to behave by actually observing it work and preventing anything but the mathematics held in the conscious mind to be that which observed it, and also by watching the individual mind to ensure that exchange goes correctly, to alert the observed that it is being observed, which renders its frequency to a different state of being and aligns the observed to the mechanism through which it was observed first.
>>
Ok, so what about them. Do you have contact with monitors?
>>
File: charles m church.jpg (321KB, 810x1410px)
charles m church.jpg
321KB, 810x1410px
>>19380457
actively, yes.
they helped me align my mind with index/registration/algorithm phenomenon that allowed me to be able to guide teams in order to create technology exactly identical in function to certain pieces in fiction.

specifically, the eden of the east application from the anime of the same name,
and the pip boy from fallout [although not identical in function, better for both military and roleplaying due to the index infrastructure[my specialty]]

this makes sense as a connection between human and extraterrestrials because im actually a deeply spiritual and peaceful individual but im also the Head of a tech department for a volunteer organization.

but, until i get more volunteers for my department, these ideas that have rained down will stay ideas.

its also possible im just a psychotic intelligent that talked my brain into giving me my own ideas reconstituted in different forms and i prefer thinking im talking to monitors constantly even though its more likely that they show up only rarely to keep from being identified against the grain of my own thoughts, or to keep me from growing unfocused as i usually get extremely interested in their technologies in stray in thought pattern [which is usually a side effect since their machines can physically tamper with the astral/akashic/aetheric wherein memory patterns are located.

ive taken certain technologies theyve explained the controls for to mean i am one of them, and they haven't argued with me even though ive specifically requested for them to correct my factual information regarding their planned behavior with me [which they would know due to their memory technology] which they seem to have done so when i consider plans with certain technologies, letting me know my allowances as a server administrator in noise-field technology

fox mulder might be out there, if youd want to know.
hes not in the mood for questions though.
>>
File: IMG_4912.png (996KB, 981x1191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4912.png
996KB, 981x1191px
>>19380502
So how can I do what you've done
>>
File: [kills you in spanish].jpg (26KB, 588x393px) Image search: [Google]
[kills you in spanish].jpg
26KB, 588x393px
>>19380519
you can not, you can only help me out.
i need engineers to come to https://discord.gg/U94PDgH

we can make a cheap, <100$ pip boy work sooner than you think if we get people helping
>>
>>19380578
What the fuk my dude. This just got weird in a normal kind way. Why do you want to nake pip boys? Are you starting a business or something, you're going to sell them?
>>
>>19380600
no, put them online as 3d printed frames for publicly available parts and code.

basically, i want a computer that can let me set up decentralized local networks wherever im at, start and organize libraries with manual memory.
>>
>>19380443
S-source on pic?
Asking for a friend
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.