[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spirituality and weed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: shiva717.jpg (46KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
shiva717.jpg
46KB, 500x498px
What can you guys tell me about weed's relation to spirituality
>>
There is none.
>>
I know the shiva devotees 240 blaze it *bebebu* but i don't know much about them and what they think weed does.
>>
>>19380294
The only thing weed can give you is perspective, which is the foundation of spirituality. Using it as a tool for escapism however would make the whole thing worse than pointless.
>>
It makes you feel p euphoric obviously and it's rather safe as a more "casual" sacrament compared to a number of other substances. That's not to say it can't be abused recreationally, though what can't?

The hemp plant also has a number of practical applications besides medicinal, though especially, and has been at least a regionally important plant to mankind, even before agriculture.
>>
Shits magic dawg
>>
Weed literally does nothing but fuck up braincells for fora period.

That euphoria or paranoia or mellow feeling you get it literally just you brain pleading with you to take care of your self and stop fucking with it.

The same goes for cocaine and meth, and yes: even DMT and Ioaska
>>
>>19380551
>Remainder that weed was banned because hemp was going to ruin the wood business
>>
>>19380559

One reason. Another was Nylon.
>>
>>19380557
He said as it relates to spirituality, not your boring interpretation of reductionist materialism. Stop spreading ignorance if you aren't even going to stay on topic.
>>
Weed closes your third eye and allows only for limited outer body experiences as opposed to mushrooms or simply meditating for a month or more. Although you may feel enlightened you are just blitzed
>>
>>19380567
>paper is made of nylon
uhh
>>
Cannabis is the most common Entheogen in the world.

Entheogen means Generate the Divine Within.
>>
File: 1471112738072.jpg (28KB, 266x324px) Image search: [Google]
1471112738072.jpg
28KB, 266x324px
For the maladies relief I have brought, Ninmah to her brothers said.
From her pouch a bag of seeds she brought out, seeds in the soil to be sown;
A host of bushes from the seeds shall sprout, a juicy fruit they will produce.
The juice an elixir shall form, for drinking by the heroes it shall be good.
Their ailments it will chase away; happier their mood it shall make!
In a cool place the seeds need to be sown, by warmth and water need they nourishing!
So did Ninmah to her brothers say.
The place that for this is perfect I will to you show! Enlil to her said.
It is where the Landing Place was fashioned, where an abode of cederwood I have made!
In Enlil's skyship the two of them, Enlil and Ninmah, skyward soared;
To the Landing Place in the snow-covered mountains, by the cedar forest, brother and sister
went.
On the great stone platform the skyship landed, to Enlil's abode they went.
From the pouch of Ninmah the seeds were obtained, in the valleys soil they were sown,
A fruit from Nibiru on Earth to be grown!
>>
>>19380294

Cannabis can help you see things from a different perspective. Change in mentality can lead to other changes. It helped me with social anxiety and really helped me laugh more, and see the brighter side of things. For too long I was stuck in downward, negative thought patterns. It was a nice change. Now I only use cannabis a couple times a month. Do some research on different strains because different types of cannabis have different effects.

Anyone that says cannabis is degenerate and evil, has an agenda. They don't really know you or care about you. You know about yourself though, and you may surprised how little things can help you see the world in a new/better light.
>>
I had a wild set of three dreams the first few times I fell asleep while high. The first time
>Dream of being a jock in a Japanese high school (whatever)
>There's another school not too far away, abandoned
>Decide to camp out there with a group of friends
>Rumor says it's haunted
>First room contains nothing but trash
>Second room contains a corpse of a girl spiked to the wall
>corpse opens eyes and suddenly the trashed abandoned school is replaced by a silent hill otherworld school
>make like scooby doo gang
>get hunted down by monsters

That was the first dream. The star of the haunting was this hyperactive bloody corpse girl who talked about everything that was going on as if it was an EXCITING PARTY FUN FUN FUN. Meanwhile I was running from room to room evading monsters. Until I failed and they impaled me on a spiky wall to scream until I woke up.

The second time
>Dream of showing up on a doorstep with a party invitation in hand
>Halloween party, blood and guts and bugs and spiders theming
>Wander in unnerved by unpleasantly convincing decor
>Punch fountain is a fountain of blood
>Try it
>It really is just fruit punch
>Guests are mostly monsters costumed as other monsters
>They're cheery. Some of them look really cool.
>Looking for hostess
>Find her
>hyperactive bloody corpse child
>Scream when I see her, run away
>She chases me into a corner of the room
>Tries to comfort me, apologize
>Realizes she's making it worse
>She goes off to get two of the less monstrous guests to sit with me
>Spend party crying in corner

After that, cannabis started causing me insomnia. I was afraid it would keep happening. Whenever I was both sleepy and high, the fear of it would kick in and wake me right up.
>>
It raises your vibration and you let go of the boundaries and allow yourself to shift in to more flexible vibrations.
>>
>>19380657
weed is a flower, not a fruit.
>>
>>19380752

Yea but this is a translation. And its a kind of Flower that has seeds in itself like fruits do. And it is very juicy.

People are squeezing their flowers now to make an oil, they call it dabs.
>>
>>19380788
you're reaching bro. its a plant that makes you feel funny. anybody who actually thinks that using drugs can somehow make you "enlightened" is a fool. you're a fool. go get high
>>
The ancient xinjiang blondes from china smoked tons of it for shamanic purposes
They also had the earliest plaid and witch hats etc me were super advanced super ancient European aryans, the true original of Vedic culture check it out and read deeply on them

It's. true Nordic info European drug courtesy of freya
>>
>>19380794

Like the old text says. It chases away ailments and it makes your mood happier.

Maybe you need some.
>>
>>19380733
Third one
>Fall asleep
>Bloody corpse girl appears in front of me, but looking sad
>dressed wounds, nice clothes
>kind of looks like a stage make-up zombie, still also kind of just looks dead
>we're both standing on a green hillside in sunlight, surrounded by simple but very finely made stone buildings
>she apologizes
>says she wants to make up for last time with a party I actually would enjoy
>She lead me towards one of the buildings, and then gestured me in on my own
>Because she herself would not be part of a party I actually would enjoy

It started on a bittersweet note, but... That went on to be one of the best dreams I've ever had. Most people probably wouldn't have enjoyed the third party either, but it was rather exactly to my tastes. I won't be describing it.

I no longer suffer insomnia when I'm high. Falling asleep while high no longer results in meeting this character. It instead produces dark dreams with relative peace and solitude (which I like - they're not very memorable, but they're pleasant) alongside the occasional bright lusty dream (I like those too).
>>
What does vedic writing and teaching say about it?
>>
>>19380553
GREEN MAGES UNITE
>>
it can help with meditation and such as far as my experiences have gone, same with alcohol and other things i've done

especially pcp though, that was next level shit and i unfortunately didn't realize just how profound it was until years later

>>19380557

cocaine is mostly just a good mixer, especially with heroin
>>
>>19380557
>Ioaska
kek
>>
File: 1499284167022.jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
1499284167022.jpg
10KB, 284x177px
>>19380303
This. You can help gain a new perspective ONLY if you are willing and capable in the first place
>>
File: 1498552207434.jpg (13KB, 438x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498552207434.jpg
13KB, 438x500px
>>19380733
>>19380805
Interesting stuff. How frequently did you smoke and have you tried any other drugs or notable substances? Psychedelics can greatly enhance the effect of weed. Also cool that you had that persisting character
>>
>>19381267

hope it's not news to you that coke and dope reeeeally fuck up your aura
>>
Related to the Canaan gods, which are demons. Picture yourself chained to a big ass Dobermann. Can teach you about order in a way because it treats you better when your thoughts aren't deceitful. Though it also leads to sinful ways, lust (both for sex and lustful food) being the most obvious. Also allows unjustified pride and arrogance, and a lack of care for others.

Kinda started to click for me when I bought a strain called Dark Angel. That's what cannabis is. Then I did further research, word etymology first.
>>
>>19380794
t. Non enlightened anon
>>
>>19382463
T. Christcuck Mcgee
>>
>>19381259
Blessings to you my green brother
>>
It is a maternal force, which means most people usually automatically receive it well, it's comforting. Makes you feel content doing nothing productive with your life, dials down your REM sleep and therefore your dreams, which are a very important associative tool you don't want turned down IMO...

This maternal force can also very easily be a powerful net negative influence on your life. Addiction is subtle and psychological, but you need to break out of it in order to achieve a more advanced state, put down the bong and live life actively, not passively.

>>19381267
>especially pcp though, that was next level shit and i unfortunately didn't realize just how profound it was until years later
explain further? interested in PCP and 3-meo-PCP etc
>>
It may help people on the level of what was called 'Asperger's' to somewhat overcome that, and become spiritual. For other intelligent people, it may make them more intuitive or creative, but is dangerous. If they already have those aspects, as highly skilled/lifelong artists, philosophers, or similar scientists focusing on abstract ideas (mathematics, maybe psychology,) or some mystics, then it is likely to drive them psychotic. For others whom don't have as rational a mind, it's quite possible to have the same effect (psychosis and schizophrenia)
>>
Gives you hyperfocus at the cost of low attention span. Like having eagle vision while on a rollercoaster. Try doing energy-work while stoned and you'll see what I mean.
>>
>>19380294
Invokes demons. You don't need any drugs to connect to the true God of creation, in fact someone who follows it correctly wouldn't even feel the urge to drink or do drugs. That's of flesh, not spirit.
>>
>>19380733
>>19380805
These dreams are much more story based than mine, kudos to your brain (or whatever the fuck else causes dreams, fuck if i know) for that. I don't remember my weed dreams but they get pretty crazy and fractal-like, i hate them but i hate waking up from them most of all.
>>
>>19380294
I think you know.
>>
File: smoke.jpg (87KB, 556x720px) Image search: [Google]
smoke.jpg
87KB, 556x720px
>>19380294
If you are looking for a genuine answer, it opens up your third eye and leaves you open to wider receptivity and connection to the astral planes, to the thoughts and emotions of those around you, and of course your own inner thoughts and reflections which might usually be hidden by the ego or the subconscious. Spiritually, it also lets you interact/commune with unseen beings, such as angels and demons (though that is more advanced and usually requires conscious reflection, most immaterial beings leave you alone unless you have something they want).
In most cases, marijuana removes the illusion of the singular individuated self and connects you to a Higher Self. Though that is only done when done ritualistically, in communion with the plant itself and positive intentions. Marijuana has been smoked for thousands of years, and as a minor psychedelic, it expands your perception of the world and existence itself.
However, like all substances, it has a high potential for abuse, and in a lower vibrational field such as the 3rd dimension, it is actively encouraged through mindless "weed culture", which has no respect for the greater aspects which could be gained.
Abuse it and it will become a crutch, same with alcohol and tobacco. But treat marijuana with respect, realizing that it was once a living plant from the Earth itself, and you will gain a greater understanding of the Self and your inner workings.
It also has the potential to develop further psychic and intuitive abilities, though only as an optional supplement to an already stable spiritual practice.
Enlightenment is completely obtainable without it, weed is just a relaxing way to bypass some inhibitions holding you back from spiritual practice.
>>
>>19380631
>What are the other industrial applications of hemp besides paper?
>>
>>19380534
this
>>
>>19380294

There is no accounting for the ineffable. All these non-believers here can just go and have a wank. Weed is good. Weed is from God. The most important lesson is that God gets high and intended us all to get high.
>>
>>19383921
Is this what Shiva devotees use it for?
>>
>>19382460

i haven't used either in a while, either way people push the abstinence from everything that makes life fun shit way too far

i've never been told by anyone that anything was wrong with my aura, even people who have been heavily into practicing; complete opposite actually

>>19383178

on my 22nd birthday (this was years ago) i smoked pcp laced weed (not the first or last time)

i started to experience really extreme deja vu, and time felt like it was standing still

i remember being really scared and freaking out, and then i blacked out

it was like being in the void during meditation, except my body was acting on its own and i know that because when i finally came back from the black out i was in the middle of having sex that i clearly initiated

i went with it because sex on pcp is just... you can get lost in someone else in ways that you can only reach with meditation and such during sex otherwise but it comes even easier with pcp

anyway afterwards i found it all disconcerting and i decided to write to keep my mind off things and to feel like time was moving

i started auto-writing, and i thought all of it sounded crazy and didn't know what to make of it

a few years later most of what i wrote ended up happening, and the things i wrote that haven't happened yet are still hanging over my head and i can't help but wonder about them

throughout my use of pcp (i was addicted at one point) i auto wrote a lot of things (nothing as profound as that night) and they consistently ended up happening

in a lot of ways pcp can mimic schizophrenia and there were points where i was hearing voices and writing what they said, except those things were actually happening and relevant

which is just one reason why i kept using
>>
File: 1388030168860.jpg (39KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
1388030168860.jpg
39KB, 500x656px
>>19384785
>a few years later most of what i wrote ended up happening, and the things i wrote that haven't happened yet are still hanging over my head and i can't help but wonder about them
>throughout my use of pcp (i was addicted at one point) i auto wrote a lot of things (nothing as profound as that night) and they consistently ended up happening

woah.. mind sharing specifics? or changing the details if it's too personal?
>>
>>19384785
can you give more detail of the things you wrote?
>>
>>19384800

i don't mind, i'll tell you some of what i wrote that actually happened (birthday writing, it was the most profoud; the other stuff was just simple day to day things like minor details about things that would affect my living situation... it was a really bad living situation, and honestly without drugs, alcohol, and sex making it bearable i probably would've killed myself there... i actually don't really talk about it to anyone not even my fiancee because we lived through it together)

i wrote i would meet a witch, i wrote she'd be from texas and have red hair, that she'd tell me i was an empath (among other things), and that she was going to make me remember and we'd have a relationship

a few years later i met my ex, and she was a witch from texas with red hair and one of the first things she told me was that she thought i was an empath (also used terms like psychic sponge and so on), and she did this past life ritual

initially i told her i thought it was a stupid idea and not to do it, but she did anyway, and while i wasn't expecting any results the opposite happened and i spent over a year dealing with the results at an intensity level that was horrible

it was like having the entire idea of reality i had my whole life torn down and being unable to rebuild it, i ended up trying to hang myself and that kind of eased the level of intensity so that worked out well

during that time she also taught me how to open my third eye and a little about what she knew

when i had a calling dream, i told her about it and she explained it and how to answer

i'm not sure why at the point it happened i wasn't expecting anything, but i was drunk and high and i answered by making an offering then there were visitation dreams after and a lot of intense experiences

she started to go kind of crazy, blamed me for her acting crazy, was taking a lot of uppers and talking about suicide every night and then she just kind of disappeared
>>
>>19384800

after she disappeared i got multiple calls from her on valentine's day ( i missed most of them and the last one was just static) and then that was it

so i was left to my own devices and visitation dreams and such and now i'm here

i told a good deal of the memories to a friend of mine, and she (women have been amazing in my life with helping me and teaching me this kind of thing, i draw them in and they typically love me but usually they start getting too intense and it goes to hell) did all of this research and every time i told her something she'd send me back cliffnotes of articles she found and all this shit that backed everything up

she managed to fit it into a 40 year time frame and that was pretty crazy, even minor details were backed up

the visitations and calling have all been dionysus with the exception of a dream where i was given a message from him by someone else (people i've described him to have said it was hermes most likely) who didn't identify themselves

the past life stuff has a lot of strange parallels to the present, and it was strange for me because years prior to the ritual i actually was in rome and i kept getting deja vu

i got drunk and told everyone how i felt like i had been there before but it looked different now, and it felt like home

i felt like i knew the streets and couldn't get lost (i always get lost, but i didn't there and i wandered around drunk at night) and it was all just very strange

after the trip i didn't dwell on it, and then the memories happened and that's where they were so that fell into place rather unexpectedly
>>
>>19384803

right here

>>19384821
>>19384833

if you have any questions or want more detail or anything i'll tell you as much as i can, the thing is for me this all just kind of happens and i don't know much in the way someone who actively has studied and read books and such knows this kind of thing

i've mostly learned from dreams, drugs, experiences, meditation, and women who have had a thing for me
>>
>>19384800
>>19384803

i'm not necessarily suggesting anyone go out and seek dionysus btw, while my experiences have all been pleasant as far as the visitations and such go, my ex did try once to make an offering to him in my name because she had never worked with him (she was the type to seek gods out, i never have; the dionysus thing just happened and she thought it was very fitting and made sense...oddly enough it also coincides with the memories from the ritual) and she was actually really scared by it

idk entirely why, but for a few days after she kept getting uneasy and telling me she felt like someone was watching her and just generally felt unsettled and thought it was related to what she did

it was the exact opposite of my experiences which are nothing but comforting, i'd compare them to the sensation of opening my third eye which is like an orgasm and heroin basically

so there's that possibility that it could go in any direction, whereas if something finds you i imagine it's meant to be and the chances of it being negative are probably lessened a good deal

i just feel like i should probably throw the possible need for caution out there
>>
>>19384879
I had a dream last night where i was offered to attend a ceremony with one of my friends who in the dream lived in a collective with an altar room. We started the ceremony with ringing bells and walking into the room. First i asked him where Buddha was because i expected it to be a buddhist ceremony and he said "over there" and pointed to the corner of the room - i went over there and did the formerly prepared water offering. Then we got in the middle of the room where the main altar was and on it was a large statue that i for some reason did not look at. He asked me what we should do now and i answered "let's start by meditating" so i sat down first i tried finding song of the vajra on my phone, but it did not work because different strange things happened to my phone, so i just started singing - immediately i wake up, sit up in my bed and start singing, then i wake up and realize it was a dream that i woke up, i sit up and start singing.
- what was the deity on the altar? was it an attempt to get in contact with me? how do i know, and how do i know if i should try reach back?
>>
>>19385092
It's Padmasambhava's birthday today - could it have something to do with him?
>>
>>19385092

i've only ever had one calling dream, but reading your experience it sounds like it might've been

for me i dreamt i was walking through a forest, and a deer walked over to me and tried to get me to follow it so i did

it led me deep into the woods to a temple that was covered in vines

i walked inside and there were statues everywhere made of wood, satyrs, centaurs, and women all dancing, playing instruments, with wooden goblets in their hands drinking

it was like a party frozen in time, and there were wooden grapes everywhere and vines growing along the walls and statues

i walked through the party, and to a staircase, at the very top there was a table covered in grapes and overturned cups surrounded by more statues

i walked around it and stood at the head of the table, in the center of everything and looked around, then i woke up

my ex also suggested i make an offering to aphrodite (i did), but i'm not 100% sure why because i've never had a calling or visitation

she always insisted aphrodite "has a soft spot" for me and told me she didn't want me to know why when i asked for an explanation then mentioned not wanting to stroke my ego too much...so yeah don't get it, but i just try things and see what happens

as for your dream well, i can't tell you which god because i'm not well versed in this kind of thing but i would say the singing is likely one of the more important details of the dream along with the water

but you don't need to know who's reaching out to answer as far as i know, my ex told me you could just as easily make an offering open and with the intent that you're reaching back and responding to the calling and that should work just as well

she suggested something simple like incense or a candle, i did both because i was drunk and figured more would work better somehow and then i followed it up with throwing some of my drink on the ground by the candles and incense

in your case a water offering could be a good addition
>>
File: 1500746742146.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1500746742146.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>19380557
>Ioaska
>>19381590
>kek
metakek
>>
>>19384732
Its like steroids for meditation.
>>
>>19380303
HAHAHA

Yes
>>
>>19380294
there is some spiritual use of cannabis through history
Schytians.
hashassins.
claims the annointment oil jesus used had Cannabis in it.

ive never experienced anything spiritual from cannabis myself.

some believers of shiva say that when youre high you are in Shiva's protection i would love this to be true. kek
>>
>>19380794
Try reaching a breakthrough on DMT
>>
https://youtu.be/-S2wAjLwNUs this
>>
File: HowWeSavedTheBible.jpg (78KB, 564x960px) Image search: [Google]
HowWeSavedTheBible.jpg
78KB, 564x960px
>>19382463
Any more info?
I stopped doing weed after making brownies for a while. Only do it when people offer it at parties, it lost it's spirtual connection or pleasure now that I became born again.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.