[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Very odd and unexplainably unnerving photograph

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3075.jpg (63KB, 568x426px)
IMG_3075.jpg
63KB, 568x426px
Hey guys, so I found this photo and I'm not sure but something about it seems odd. I'm not quite sure but it makes me feel nostalgia and slightly nervous. It may be just be who thinks this but if not please let me know it's driving me crazy
>>
Just a nog watering
>>
Ur lobraby just a bish azs bibba lmfaoooo xD
>>
He is wearing a helmet in the middle of a field thats a little weird. Or dare i say; /paranormal/
>>
the shadows are a little off. look at the hose's shadow
>>
It's probably shooped. This looks like a Chinese construction project in Africa. Chinese developers are notorious for using photoshopped pictures to show that they're meeting deadlines/requirements. All of the picture could be sourced from separate components, the lighting differences may be what's setting you off.
>>
>>19380069
>Nova Cidade de Kilamba (Kilamba New City) is a large housing development 30 km (18 miles) from Luanda, the capital city of Angola. It is being built by the China International Trust and Investment Corporation.

>As of July 2012, the buildings were largely complete but still unoccupied.[1] Only 220 apartments had been sold out of the first release of 2,800. Sales were slow due to affordability and difficulty in obtaining mortgage loans. One school was in operation, but children were travelling in by bus from other areas as there was no one living nearby. The government planned to use some of the residential blocks as social housing.

It's a "ghost town" not because it's /paranormal/, because it's so fucking expensive for the people from angola to live in there and there is no jobs
>>
>>19380188
Thanks, that makes sense as I can find anything wrong with it outright
>>
>>19380069
That fucking giant spider! I KNEW they were real. I saw on a video I made, but not with my naked eye, a fucking GIGANTIC spider in the woods with fat, grub things that hang on sides of trees, and man-sized mantises, they were all "cloaked" (like Predator) except the spider and I'm literally scared as fuck to go back in the woods.
>>
>>19380259 what? Please explain.
>>
File: 1501609058924-2.jpg (7KB, 50x124px) Image search: [Google]
1501609058924-2.jpg
7KB, 50x124px
>>19380069
>>
>>19381153
>how can white bois even compete
>>
>>19380069
It's a set. A miniature. Like they do it the movies. Nothing in it is real.
>>
>this looks like a vacation spot
>what's with the african children
>none at my vacation spot
>slight feeling of guilt and/or fear

I don't know if i'd call paranormal friend, maybe minds playing tricks
>>
The windows are just painted on the walls.
>>
>>19380069
Makes me think 'video game' for some reason
>>
>Rhodesia did what China is trying to do in less than 20 years and had such a massive GDP the UN sat on them
>>
File: wellimsorrytoheardah.jpg (98KB, 732x949px) Image search: [Google]
wellimsorrytoheardah.jpg
98KB, 732x949px
>>19381153
>>19381208
kek
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.