[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask me anything regarding politics.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 307.jpg (72KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
72KB, 788x685px
Americans are the most retarded, fat, docile and brainwashed population on this planet.

Your country is nothing more than a fucking human farm off human cattle for your (((elites))).

The time has come for taking the cattle to the slaughterhouse, the average human cattle in america wont realize what's going on until he starts seeing his normie cattle friends being slaughered like the literal human pigs they are.

I don't even feel sad about them, they're not the ones to blame.

pig, pig, your elites are taking you to the slaughterhouse retard.
The food will be gropped soon.

The retarded americans on other boards are mocking my warning, call me schizo, can't even refute my arguments and don't bother to learn my sources.

I'm just trying to save the lives of some anons here.
>>
>gropped
?
>>
>>19379712
harvested, dunno how do you call when you take a fruit from the tree with your hands.
>>
>>19379704
What's gonna happen?
>>
>>19379704
What's paranormal about OP's post?
>>
>>19379704
So can guns stop it?
>>
>>19379704
Ok

Why did you come to the paranormal board to jerk yourself off over how stupid your political opinions are?
>>
>>19379704
How are you trying to save lives?
>>
>>19379704
Answer the questions you dirty monkey.
>>
>>19379745
Chinese are gonna back their currency with gold.
Iran inmediatelly will trade free of american sanctions in this new currency.
They will literally flood the oil market, they have tankers ready to flood the market with cheap oil, expect oil to hit 25 or less.
Saudis will then be forced because they're burning money on yemen like crazy and need to continue to sell oil, even at low prices, they can't get the OPEC to stop production, since they told the arabs to go fuck yourself and kept dumping more oil.
The arabs will then acept this new yuan backed by gold and crypto.
Russia will then trade their gas in chinese gold.
Europeans will then have to trade their russian energy supply in this currency.
Africans will rather trade away from the dollar and trade their resources with chinese gold.
Latinos will stick but then later change to gold after the trade switches to it.
All asian nations will be the first to switch.

What will happen to americans once this process take place?

Only 9% of american GDP is manufacturing.
70% of american GDP is consumption.
500 billion dollars of trade deficit every year.
18 trillion dollars of debt.

Americans will be forced then to make a new local currency and will devalue it 30% every three months.
this new currency will be devalued to half or even less of their purchasing power in the first year.

expect becoming a thirld wolrd country in just one year.
literally venezuela shithole, but in every american city.

shortgages, niggers chimping out.
It will be ugly.

America may even balkanize.

Most american are not even ready for the truth.
>>
Where are you from OP?
>>
>>19379752
oh boy, why do you think the media makes so many zombie apocalypse movies and games in the last years.

It's not simple coincidence, they're warning you.

>>19379753
most americans can't handle the truth.

>>19379768
feel free to ask information, if I can get an anon convince to stockpile guns, ammo and food, I may save his life.
>>
>>19379704
vodsels.
>>
Why waste your time helping?
>>
>>19379819
I wanna talk about the topic.
>>
>>19379834
Well that's depressing
>>
>>19379704
>>>/pol/
>>
>>19379846
pol banned me for trying to discuss politics.

>>19379837
why, i wanna make americans here wake up.
>>
>>19379849
Waking someone up doesn't mean they'll leave their bed.
>>
Should I buy just bitcoin, or alt coins as well? Will the suburbs be safe? New England area.

When will all of this really start to begin? Where does North Korea fit into this?
>>
>>19379867
bitcoins could be used and they can't be taken by your goverment.
take all your money from bank and cash, that shit will be useless.

your most important asset wont even be money, but food and water.
buy medicine.

at this point you wanna survive the cities chimpouts and stay away from places where there will be a lot of angry people.

have a backed plan to move to a rural farm as fast as the collapse starts.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.